One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Is America Turning Blue?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Nov 6, 2019 08:06:26   #
Liberty Tree
 
Possibly, because the promise of being taken care of from the cradle (if you are allowed to make it there) to the grave with no personal responsibility is very appealing. Of course, most do not understand, like a fish, there is a hook under the bait. Remember, the Russians thought communism would be better than the tsars. Cuba thought Castro would be better than Batista. Iran thought his successor would be better than the Shah. You get the idea.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:24:55   #
tbutkovich
 
Woe to Virginia! They have a blackface Democrat Governor, woman abuser Democrat Lt Governor, just elected Democrat majority in both the State House and Senate. The power elite are so proud they have full control of the state of Virginia. With the immoral leadership,that state will soon degenerate into another high priced, heavily tax burdened state with stupid policy and programs, burdensome laws on businesses, control over the curiculum in schools, and soon fall in line with the other liberal left wing states like California, Washington, and Oregon! So glad I left Virginia!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:26:39   #
tbutkovich
 
For the Democrats where the end justifies the means there are no laws. Also, In the impeachment process, their are no rules! By ignoring rules, process, procedure, laws, precedent, the bill of rights, constitutional law, civility, coupled with the unbridled power, they can pretty much have their way with the citizens they govern.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:29:08   #
Kevyn
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Possibly, because the promise of being taken care of from the cradle (if you are allowed to make it there) to the grave with no personal responsibility is very appealing. Of course, most do not understand, like a fish, there is a hook under the bait. Remember, the Russians thought communism would be better than the tsars. Cuba thought Castro would be better than Batista. Iran thought his successor would be better than the Shah. You get the idea.


The best part of this is that they will be able to redistrict before the 2020 elections erasing republican gerrymandering and likely costing republicans 3 or 4 more seats in the house!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:29:18   #
Liberty Tree
 
tbutkovich wrote:
For the Democrats where the end justifies the means there are no laws. Also, In the impeachment process, their are no rules! By ignoring rules, process, procedure, laws, precedent, the bill of rights, constitutional law, civility, coupled with the unbridled power, they can pretty much have their way with the citizens they govern.


They want to.impeach based on one person's presumption of what happened after saying the opposite earlier.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:29:57   #
tbutkovich
 
And the voters still vote them into office. The voters will turn this country blue and open the door to socialism. Once they arrive at a totally socialist society controlled by the elite state with the installation of a loyal weaponized government agencies controlled by the elite state, the freedoms and the United States that we once know will be a thing of the past.

Trump has slowed the process down, but the voters, unless they wake up, will speed the process up.

The state of Virginia encompasses Fairfax County and Arlington County to the north and this poplulation is loaded with many left wing liberal milennials and it will be next to impossible to sway them to support conservative values.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:41:26   #
moldyoldy
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
They want to.impeach based on one person's presumption of what happened after saying the opposite earlier.


He heard the word perjury

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:48:37   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Kevyn wrote:
The best part of this is that they will be able to redistrict before the 2020 elections erasing republican gerrymandering and likely costing republicans 3 or 4 more seats in the house!


Who is "they"?

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 08:58:41   #
tbutkovich
 
The Republican controlled house and senate now gone already did the redistricting and those districts didn't fare well. That is why the Democrats are celebrating

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 09:34:43   #
Kevyn
 
byronglimish wrote:
Who is "they"?

The New Democratic majority in the Virginia legislature.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 09:35:20   #
Hug
 
Communism/socialism on the march. Hang on to hour guns!

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 09:45:01   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Woe to Virginia! They have a blackface Democrat Governor, woman abuser Democrat Lt Governor, just elected Democrat majority in both the State House and Senate. The power elite are so proud they have full control of the state of Virginia. With the immoral leadership,that state will soon degenerate into another high priced, heavily tax burdened state with stupid policy and programs, burdensome laws on businesses, control over the curiculum in schools, and soon fall in line with the other liberal left wing states like California, Washington, and Oregon! So glad I left Virginia!
Woe to Virginia! They have a blackface Democrat Go... (show quote)


Virginia with the influx of lobbyists living in Northern Virginia snd govt. workers has been trending more and more blue. The sheeple are too dumb to realize the attraction of Democrat policies is simple. Get "free" stuff from politicians using other peoples money.

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 10:20:38   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Possibly, because the promise of being taken care of from the cradle (if you are allowed to make it there) to the grave with no personal responsibility is very appealing. Of course, most do not understand, like a fish, there is a hook under the bait. Remember, the Russians thought communism would be better than the tsars. Cuba thought Castro would be better than Batista. Iran thought his successor would be better than the Shah. You get the idea.


Rather than blame your fellow citizens with not following your propaganda (OMG, they're takers and like it), perhaps you should look for reasons why they voted against your candidates and party. The charges of 'reds under the bed' has lost all meaning because the right applies it too liberally (pun intended). 'They're communists' tells me that the right has stopped thinking. You would do better to start thinking about the mess that is the party of Trump.

He's going to take down the 'Republicans' with him.
Let Trump be Trump

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 10:28:31   #
Lonewolf
 
Trump will destroy the republican party

| Reply
Nov 6, 2019 10:56:55   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Actually if you paid attention to political rhetoric from Democrats that just got elected, especially in Mississippi they ran as Conservatives. Pro gun, religious liberty, etc. that’s o.k. with me if that’s actually how they legislate. To many people just look for a D or an R. and never see where these clowns stand on issues. Just pump their fist when their party wins as if any of these clown really care about you or me.
working class stiff wrote:
Rather than blame your fellow citizens with not following your propaganda (OMG, they're takers and like it), perhaps you should look for reasons why they voted against your candidates and party. The charges of 'reds under the bed' has lost all meaning because the right applies it too liberally (pun intended). 'They're communists' tells me that the right has stopped thinking. You would do better to start thinking about the mess that is the party of Trump.

He's going to take down the 'Republicans' with him.
Let Trump be Trump
Rather than blame your fellow citizens with not fo... (show quote)

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.