One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Iā€™m Glad I Learned
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Nov 3, 2019 01:29:40   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 



| Reply
Nov 3, 2019 02:06:45   #
Larai Loc: Fallon, NV
 
AuntiE wrote:



| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 11:54:53   #
Hug
 
AuntiE wrote:


It is a shame that schools don't teach mathematics any more, like 2+2 is 3 when buying and 4 when selling.

| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 12:55:10   #
bahmer
 
AuntiE wrote:


Excellent there AuntiE thanks for the laughs.

| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 18:00:32   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
Hug wrote:
It is a shame that schools don't teach mathematics any more, like 2+2 is 3 when buying and 4 when selling.


Didn't I hear recently that math is racist? šŸ˜ 

| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 18:22:38   #
Hug
 
padremike wrote:
Didn't I hear recently that math is racist? šŸ˜ 


Math is supposed to be racist, but it sure is politically incorrect.

| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 19:40:38   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
padremike wrote:
Didn't I hear recently that math is racist? šŸ˜ 


In either Seattle or Portland it is.

| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 20:33:48   #
Larai Loc: Fallon, NV
 
Hug wrote:
Math is supposed to be racist, but it sure is politically incorrect.


Pretty sure it is Seattle...which surprises Not at all...Numbers are numbers!~They do Not change just because the color of one's skin is different... or the level of math may be too much for some.. Keep them back, like what used to happen when I was in school... you either did summer school... or you got held back a grade until you understood the material, but Math n Numbers don't care about race! This PC crap has gone too far too.. infringing on my freedom of speech rights..

| Reply
Nov 4, 2019 21:11:14   #
Lily
 
Larai wrote:
Pretty sure it is Seattle...which surprises Not at all...Numbers are numbers!~They do Not change just because the color of one's skin is different... or the level of math may be too much for some.. Keep them back, like what used to happen when I was in school... you either did summer school... or you got held back a grade until you understood the material, but Math n Numbers don't care about race! This PC crap has gone too far too.. infringing on my freedom of speech rights..



| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.