One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
How Many Understand?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 next>>
Oct 31, 2019 18:25:18   #
Liberty Tree
 
I am dead serious about this. How many understand how really dangerous the current group of congressional Democrats are?

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 18:26:47   #
DonaldR
 
THAT is an impossible question to answer !

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 18:29:54   #
grace scott
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I am dead serious about this. How many understand how really dangerous the current group of congressional Democrats are?


Do you understand just how dangerous the current president is?

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 18:34:33   #
Liberty Tree
 
grace scott wrote:
Do you understand just how dangerous the current president is?


Not at all. He is the only defense we have right now against the extremist Democrats.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 18:39:31   #
son of witless
 
grace scott wrote:
Do you understand just how dangerous the current president is?


To the swamp, YES !!

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 18:56:26   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I am dead serious about this. How many understand how really dangerous the current group of congressional Democrats are?


Traitors all working to remove Trump and topple America to realize their dream of a borderless one government world with Islam as the policing force.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:08:50   #
Lonewolf
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Traitors all working to remove Trump and topple America to realize their dream of a borderless one government world with Islam as the policing force.


Trump and his faschist tratiors are running scared when dems take back power the kkk and
Nazi hate groups will be crushed that's what your really worried about.
Then maybe we can get the Republican boot of the neck of the working man!

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:09:44   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
grace scott wrote:
Do you understand just how dangerous the current president is?

Yes! Extremely dangerous to the establishment and anti Constitution crowd.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:12:08   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump and his faschist tratiors are running scared when dems take back power the kkk and
Nazi hate groups will be crushed that's what your really worried about.
Then maybe we can get the Republican boot of the neck of the working man!


I cannot believe I had a post deleted because I called you st$$id. I need not say anything. You prove it every time you open your mouth.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:16:15   #
Lonewolf
 
JFlorio wrote:
I cannot believe I had a post deleted because I called you st$$id. I need not say anything. You prove it every time you open your mouth.


So does trump future convict of the year

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:30:56   #
Liberty Tree
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump and his faschist tratiors are running scared when dems take back power the kkk and
Nazi hate groups will be crushed that's what your really worried about.
Then maybe we can get the Republican boot of the neck of the working man!


Democrats are the ones who act like Hitler, Stalin, and the KGB

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:32:56   #
Hug
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I am dead serious about this. How many understand how really dangerous the current group of congressional Democrats are?


The voters who put them in office are very dangerous.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 19:58:39   #
son of witless
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump and his faschist tratiors are running scared when dems take back power the kkk and
Nazi hate groups will be crushed that's what your really worried about.
Then maybe we can get the Republican boot of the neck of the working man!


The KKK were Democrats in their wives sheets.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 20:00:43   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
son of witless wrote:
The KKK were Democrats in their wives sheets.


I’m actually impressed he could spell KKK.

| Reply
Oct 31, 2019 20:06:50   #
son of witless
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’m actually impressed he could spell KKK.


Maybe he spells it with one K, but he stutters.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.