One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Who is Evil?
Oct 20, 2019 18:45:12   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
Who is evil? I can't think of anyone more evil than a person who countenances the slaughter of 62,000,000 human fetuses. The Democratic Party is the party of abortion, up to & including birth and even right after birth in Virginia.

I submit that anyone who votes for Democrats is suborning this evil. Donald J. Trump has done everything he can to stop it. For that, he is not evil.

Dec 18, 2019 10:55:13   #
Floyd Brown Loc: Milwaukee WI
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Who is evil? I can't think of anyone more evil than a person who countenances the slaughter of 62,000,000 human fetuses. The Democratic Party is the party of abortion, up to & including birth and even right after birth in Virginia.

I submit that anyone who votes for Democrats is suborning this evil. Donald J. Trump has done everything he can to stop it. For that, he is not evil.


Abortion is a very poor way to exercise birth control.
Birth control is an individual right.
Birth control in face of the out of hand seeking of unlimited sexual freedom is an uncontrollable effort.
It has been the extreme actions of some to about that has lead to taking a safer way to have abortions.

There is no real problem of populating the planet.

Abortion is an economic issue.
Those that have the money can just have it done.

I think that if you wish not to pay for others to have abortions.
If after one abortion paid with government money.
The second abortion ask for from government money includes tying their tubes.
I think sending that message will bring out some serious thinking on asking for a second abortion.

If you have the money you could have all the abortions you want.
But even daddy would get tired of paying for them after awhile.
Then what the rest of us don't know would eliminate most of our interest in abortions.

This is from one that has 7 children.
With 11 grandchildren.
CHILDREN HAVE SHOWN BETTER SELF CONTROL.

Now at almost 83 they are truly a blessing.

I do think that stopping after three is a very good choice.
It is not a bad idea of helping nature out a little by controlling the numbers.

Jun 5, 2020 02:48:02   #
Big Dolly
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Who is evil? I can't think of anyone more evil than a person who countenances the slaughter of 62,000,000 human fetuses. The Democratic Party is the party of abortion, up to & including birth and even right after birth in Virginia.

I submit that anyone who votes for Democrats is suborning this evil. Donald J. Trump has done everything he can to stop it. For that, he is not evil.

I have a better question for you: why not teach men and teen-aged boys that God did not create woman to be man's urinal, something to use whenever he feels like relieving himself? Do that and watch the abortion sink like the proverbial lead balloon. Just as it takes two to make a baby, it also takes two to prevent one. If it doesn't work both ways, then just plain doesn't work.

 
 
Jul 9, 2020 06:14:39   #
J Anthony Loc: Connecticut
 
But bombing women and children, hospitals and supply-houses, in the ME is virtuous? Regardless of which administration does it, that's evil

Jul 19, 2020 11:45:58   #
jelun
 
J Anthony wrote:
But bombing women and children, hospitals and supply-houses, in the ME is virtuous? Regardless of which administration does it, that's evil



Mind if I ask how you got there?

Sep 11, 2020 23:44:57   #
Kitten Courageous Loc: The Derelict Ship Maggie's Revenge
 
Big Dolly wrote:
I have a better question for you: why not teach men and teen-aged boys that God did not create woman to be man's urinal, something to use whenever he feels like relieving himself? Do that and watch the abortion sink like the proverbial lead balloon. Just as it takes two to make a baby, it also takes two to prevent one. If it doesn't work both ways, then just plain doesn't work.


Well said!!!

Nov 6, 2020 19:06:48   #
jelun
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Who is evil? I can't think of anyone more evil than a person who countenances the slaughter of 62,000,000 human fetuses. The Democratic Party is the party of abortion, up to & including birth and even right after birth in Virginia.

I submit that anyone who votes for Democrats is suborning this evil. Donald J. Trump has done everything he can to stop it. For that, he is not evil.


You do know that you are spewing lies, right?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/politics/virginia-abortion-protections/index.html.

If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.