If Congress is successful in removing President Tr... (
President Trump is being impeached for doing his jobs. The 3 branches of government has its own separate powers provided by the constitution. Congress has been usurping the powers of the Executive branch under president Trump, and has been trying to nullify his elected office several ways. None has ever succeeded. The president has been exercising his powers vested by the constitution. Congress has been redefining that powers and taking away from him to render his election null and void.
First, let us review the executive powers laid down by the constitution of the united States.
The President is also chief executive, vested by the Constitution with broad powers. The President is also the nation's chief diplomat, the main author of American how to conduct diplomatic relations with all nations.
The Powers of the President
According to Article II of the Constitution the President has the following powers:
• Serve as commander in chief of the armed forces
• Commission officers of the armed forces
• Grant reprieves and pardons for federal offenses (except impeachment)
• Convene Congress in special sessions
• Receive ambassadors
• Take care that the laws be faithfully executed
• Wield the "executive power"
• Appoint Cabinet officials, White House staff and Supreme Court justices
Powers of the President That Are Shared with the Senate
• Make treaties
• Appoint ambassadors, Cabinet members and Supreme Court justices
Powers of the President That are Shared with Congress as a Whole
• Approve legislation.Congress has been questioning his communication with Ukraine president. The president has his legal rights under his current duty to question Biden's illegal influence on the removing the prosecutor of Burisma holding, by using $1.5 billion of the taxpayers' funded money. This s where illegalities were created. And president Trump has by all means the rights to question that. He is doing his constitutional duties to protecting the American people against abuse of powers of the past VP.
Not questioning that illegal job of Biden is abandoning his duties as president of the United States. He is perfectly legal on his communication with Ukraine president.
Congress has been stripping him off of this vested power by accusing the president of a quid-pro-quo, or accusing the president because Biden is presently a candidate for the office. The Biden crimes was created during the 2016 election. And president Trump currently as the president is perfectly legal to question that illegalities of Biden in 2016.
Congress ignored the crimes of Biden so as Hillary Clinton, who both must belong to the Big House, not anywhere else.