One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
9/11/2001 - 9/11/2019
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Sep 11, 2019 15:21:04   #
tNotMyPrez Loc: So. CA, USA
 
In remembrance...



| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:22:22   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
In remembrance...



| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:23:22   #
Lonewolf
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
In remembrance...



| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:27:35   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Lonewolf wrote:



Why are you giving thumbs up when her post makes absolutely no sense!!!!

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:32:25   #
tNotMyPrez Loc: So. CA, USA
 
Lonewolf wrote:

Thanks for your patience - - I kept trying - - my WiFi was glitching and incorrectly Sent without uploading the attachment...

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:36:16   #
EmilyD
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
In remembrance...

I never heard this before - very interesting....and sad.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:57:02   #
Rose42
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
In remembrance...


Never knew that. He should be remembered too.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 15:57:11   #
tNotMyPrez Loc: So. CA, USA
 
EmilyD wrote:
I never heard this before - very interesting....and sad.

Yes - - to honor this somber day, I had looked for something that I'd not previously known.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 16:14:23   #
EmilyD
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
Yes - - to honor this somber day, I had looked for something that I'd not previously known.

Thanks for the remembrance. It's hard to believe it's been 18 years - feels like it was yesterday. One of the stewardesses on Flight 11 - Kathleen Nicosia - was the mother of a friend of my son's. He met her but I never did....even still, it hits home every time I think of 9/11.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 16:56:36   #
badbob85037
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
In remembrance...


9/11/2001 The day the laws of science and nature took the day off and anyone saying different was a traitor with the GWB speech you are either for us or against us. Way back when we still had better than half of our basic rights with a 'Patriot' Act and as all bills passed by Congress called everything it wasn't. We are to believe we invade Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan and murder all over Africa because a bunch of Sadie's attack us, as they were kind enough to leave their ID on the streets below the Trade Center Also we IDed their bodies from planes that vanished through a small hole in walls and a hole in the ground.

We didn't see the 3 frames of film that played 100 times the first few hours of the 737 exiting the other side of tower 1 unscratched. We didn't see hand guns in cased in concrete taking over 4,000 degrees to melt in building two's armory. Nor did we see steel run out the the sides of the buildings like water or 8 weeks latter we didn't see those pools of steel under the trade center. There was never thousands of building engineers and pilots saying 'there is no way in Hell this could of happen' and me saying 'only in America'. Back then I though only Democrats were that stupid. The laws of nature were learned in 6th grade but it seems more than just Democrats didn't pass 6th grade.

We didn't see three sky scrappers fall. We seen 3 buildings turn to dust with no piece of steel over 10 foot long,every piece of evidence carted off in trucks and shipped to china. We saw all the dust showing thermite had been used. We are to believe small bone fragments found on roofs of buildings blocks away got there from a building falling into it's foot print. A pile of dust no piece except steel bigger than your fist. Not one wall, not one computer, not a single telephone

What did most learn on 9/11 and still believe today? We were attack by terrorist that couldn't fly a single engine Cessna. What did government learn on 9/11? It wouldn't be a problem getting America to believe Sandy Hook and the Vegas shooting.

| Reply
Sep 12, 2019 14:48:51   #
Radiance3
 
tNotMyPrez wrote:
In remembrance...

===================
Omar was yelling at the whiteys framed as some people did the 9/11 terror attack,

| Reply
Sep 12, 2019 15:05:58   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
badbob85037 wrote:
9/11/2001 The day the laws of science and nature took the day off and anyone saying different was a traitor with the GWB speech you are either for us or against us. Way back when we still had better than half of our basic rights with a 'Patriot' Act and as all bills passed by Congress called everything it wasn't. We are to believe we invade Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan and murder all over Africa because a bunch of Sadie's attack us, as they were kind enough to leave their ID on the streets below the Trade Center Also we IDed their bodies from planes that vanished through a small hole in walls and a hole in the ground.

We didn't see the 3 frames of film that played 100 times the first few hours of the 737 exiting the other side of tower 1 unscratched. We didn't see hand guns in cased in concrete taking over 4,000 degrees to melt in building two's armory. Nor did we see steel run out the the sides of the buildings like water or 8 weeks latter we didn't see those pools of steel under the trade center. There was never thousands of building engineers and pilots saying 'there is no way in Hell this could of happen' and me saying 'only in America'. Back then I though only Democrats were that stupid. The laws of nature were learned in 6th grade but it seems more than just Democrats didn't pass 6th grade.

We didn't see three sky scrappers fall. We seen 3 buildings turn to dust with no piece of steel over 10 foot long,every piece of evidence carted off in trucks and shipped to china. We saw all the dust showing thermite had been used. We are to believe small bone fragments found on roofs of buildings blocks away got there from a building falling into it's foot print. A pile of dust no piece except steel bigger than your fist. Not one wall, not one computer, not a single telephone

What did most learn on 9/11 and still believe today? We were attack by terrorist that couldn't fly a single engine Cessna. What did government learn on 9/11? It wouldn't be a problem getting America to believe Sandy Hook and the Vegas shooting.
9/11/2001 The day the laws of science and nature t... (show quote)
9/11 conspiracy theories are a running joke.









| Reply
Sep 12, 2019 17:07:50   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
badbob85037 wrote:
9/11/2001 The day the laws of science and nature took the day off and anyone saying different was a traitor with the GWB speech you are either for us or against us. Way back when we still had better than half of our basic rights with a 'Patriot' Act and as all bills passed by Congress called everything it wasn't. We are to believe we invade Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan and murder all over Africa because a bunch of Sadie's attack us, as they were kind enough to leave their ID on the streets below the Trade Center Also we IDed their bodies from planes that vanished through a small hole in walls and a hole in the ground.

We didn't see the 3 frames of film that played 100 times the first few hours of the 737 exiting the other side of tower 1 unscratched. We didn't see hand guns in cased in concrete taking over 4,000 degrees to melt in building two's armory. Nor did we see steel run out the the sides of the buildings like water or 8 weeks latter we didn't see those pools of steel under the trade center. There was never thousands of building engineers and pilots saying 'there is no way in Hell this could of happen' and me saying 'only in America'. Back then I though only Democrats were that stupid. The laws of nature were learned in 6th grade but it seems more than just Democrats didn't pass 6th grade.

We didn't see three sky scrappers fall. We seen 3 buildings turn to dust with no piece of steel over 10 foot long,every piece of evidence carted off in trucks and shipped to china. We saw all the dust showing thermite had been used. We are to believe small bone fragments found on roofs of buildings blocks away got there from a building falling into it's foot print. A pile of dust no piece except steel bigger than your fist. Not one wall, not one computer, not a single telephone

What did most learn on 9/11 and still believe today? We were attack by terrorist that couldn't fly a single engine Cessna. What did government learn on 9/11? It wouldn't be a problem getting America to believe Sandy Hook and the Vegas shooting.
9/11/2001 The day the laws of science and nature t... (show quote)


Its funny, not ha ha funny. all were inside jobs. Oh in 911 Muzzies played a part, but so did the guvment. Same thing in vegas only MS 13 instead of Muzzies.

| Reply
Sep 12, 2019 17:24:32   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lt. Rob Polans ret. wrote:
Its funny, not ha ha funny. all were inside jobs. Oh in 911 Muzzies played a part, but so did the guvment. Same thing in vegas only MS 13 instead of Muzzies.
Bullshit! Absolute bullshit!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.