One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The last places on Earth humans have never visited...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Sep 10, 2019 14:28:27   #
| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 15:27:32   #
Noraa Loc: Kansas
 
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/the-last-places-on-earth-humans-have-never-visited/ss-AAH5xuY?ocid=spartandhp#image=15


Great post Slatten! Thanks!!

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 15:29:49   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/the-last-places-on-earth-humans-have-never-visited/ss-AAH5xuY?ocid=spartandhp#image=15


Pretty interesting. Makes me want to go into a wilderness area for a few months.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 17:40:13   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Pretty interesting. Makes me want to go into a wilderness area for a few months.

If it were possible, I would love to visit each and everyone of these awesome places.

That is, except for discounting Sandy Island.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 10:04:54   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
slatten49 wrote:
If it were possible, I would love to visit each and everyone of these awesome places.

That is, except for discounting Sandy Island.


Yep I would leave sandy island off the list. I have been in some wild and remote areas here in Oregon. I am certain there are places in this state that have not been visited by humans.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.