One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
22 in an hour and a half, damn impressive
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
Sep 11, 2019 05:56:28   #
Tug484 (a regular here)
 
amadjuster wrote:
Really?? Take you prozac and go to bed.


I think he lives in the basement like a mushroom.
Lives in the dark and gets fed b.s.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 06:46:43   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Cheeto faced Shitgibbon held one of his moronathon hate fests in North Carolina last night and spewed 22 bald faced lies.


And the Repub kicked the demonrats butt real good!

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 06:49:43   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
Fine post Kevyn, great information.

But these right wing orange cult lovers will never accept the truth, no matter how often it is shown to them..

They as a group have no values at all beyond their own pleasure of the moment..


Quit pleasuring yourself Perm.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 09:18:26   #
America 1
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Cheeto faced Shitgibbon held one of his moronathon hate fests in North Carolina last night and spewed 22 bald faced lies.


Nice of you to point that out, always something to look forward to.
From Hate and Moron Central.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 10:26:36   #
bestpal38
 
Fit2BTied wrote:
Nice article, Kevyn (with_a_Y).
https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41027395/fact-check-trump-makes-at-least-22-false-claims-at-north-carolina-rally
And you even came up with a new slur for the President. Your Mama must be so proud that all that schoolin' didn't go to waste.


Thats not his slur, he borrowed it from the newest hater on the board here, factnotfiction I believe.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 10:28:27   #
bestpal38
 
Texas Truth wrote:
so disrespectful towards the president of the United States. Do I need to contact Administration? I am offended here. That should become a concern of yours.


I actually reported Kevy to Admin, and was told he can call the president whatever names he wants, cause he's not on the board. But call Kevyn what he is, and you will be banned. (I am pretty sure admin is a Liberal)

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 10:30:17   #
bestpal38
 
Tug484 wrote:
He won't tell. He'll run and hide for a day or two.
He has no lies to lay out for us.


He copied and pasted some liberal talking points from somewhere. I know he didn't come up with that long reply on his own, I don't believe he is smart enough

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 10:42:48   #
Fit2BTied (a regular here)
 
bestpal38 wrote:
I actually reported Kevy to Admin, and was told he can call the president whatever names he wants, cause he's not on the board. But call Kevyn what he is, and you will be banned. (I am pretty sure admin is a Liberal)
Not surprising. Fact is, KevYn (with_a_Y) is within his rights to use slurs all he wants, and that's one of the things about this country that makes it #1. It's certainly unworthy - like folks who called the Obamas some of the things they were called - but it's allowed because we have a 1st Amendment that protects ALL speech, not just those words we agree with (that's directed at the PC culture on the left). Haven't had any dealings yet with the Admin here. Have noticed "they" seem to lean a little left of center by "their" actions. And again, "they're" within "their" rights.

All things - including KevYn (with_a_Y) - considered, it's a pretty good forum and most of the people who post here are worth hearing. Even if it's just as a tonic to get your juices flowing so you can return fire.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 10:53:13   #
Fit2BTied (a regular here)
 
bestpal38 wrote:
He copied and pasted some liberal talking points from somewhere. I know he didn't come up with that long reply on his own, I don't believe he is smart enough
Yeah, I posted this earlier in the thread.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41027395/fact-check-trump-makes-at-least-22-false-claims-at-north-carolina-rally

When one of these guys does this without citing their source, all you need to do is Google Duck Duck Go a few key words and you can find the CNN, MSNBC, NBC, Salon, WAPO, NYTimes, or other article. I think I used "Trump NC 22 lies".

This may have been the original article, i don't know.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/politics/fact-check-trump-north-carolina-rally-22-false-claims/index.html

Bottom line - there are more than a few progressives/leftists/liberals/(whatev) who really do present their opinions in their own words or provide sources when they don't - but KevYn (with_a_Y)...not so much. It's one of the reasons he's so well respected here [#sarc].

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 12:42:05   #
pict
 
Dear little Kevy baby, reading everything you write, points to you as the person as number one that should have been aborted. you surely must lead a miserable life

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 12:50:23   #
Elmer Werth
 
I don't have the energy to investigate all of Kevy's claims but if the rest are as valid as his claim of no voter fraud he must be an enemy agent. Places with more than 100% of eligible citizens registered or that issue "motor-voter" registration to anyone that wants one look like voter fraud to me. California certainly qualifies even though they have been forced to do some registration cleanup recently.
Elmer Werth

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 13:17:06   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
Elmer Werth wrote:
I don't have the energy to investigate all of Kevy's claims but if the rest are as valid as his claim of no voter fraud he must be an enemy agent. Places with more than 100% of eligible citizens registered or that issue "motor-voter" registration to anyone that wants one look like voter fraud to me. California certainly qualifies even though they have been forced to do some registration cleanup recently.
Elmer Werth



Elmer, you seem to understand how registration/voting works in our country, but then you drop the concept in your first line..

As an example, you register in your county/township, then 6 years later you move out of the district, never bother to remove your registration. New guy moves into your house, registers as a voter.. Now, because you never de-registered and the district did no house cleaning, the district has one more voter then population.. so simple..

And so meaning less..

More concerning to me, the lake up here is mostly summer/weekend homes. most city dwelling republicans.. I am sure that most of them are registered both in the city and up on the lake.

that is why this is a blazing pocket of red in a deep blue district of equality and love..

Always, it is the republicans accusing others of what they are doing..

So the voter dishonesty is consistently found as a republican deed.

Not the doing of honest patriotic Democrats..

Remember this, even if you do not what to.. it is the truth.. facts are facts.. Mine are true..
My garden did well this year, thanks to the lovely married gal who lives with me..
My garden did well this year, thanks to the lovely...

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 14:20:28   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
bestpal38 wrote:
I actually reported Kevy to Admin, and was told he can call the president whatever names he wants, cause he's not on the board. But call Kevyn what he is, and you will be banned. (I am pretty sure admin is a Liberal)


I believe your assessment is right. Kev has been spewing hatred since I have been on this sight and seems to never be on probation or kicked off this sight.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 14:31:43   #
Fit2BTied (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
Elmer, you seem to understand how registration/voting works in our country, but then you drop the concept in your first line..

As an example, you register in your county/township, then 6 years later you move out of the district, never bother to remove your registration. New guy moves into your house, registers as a voter.. Now, because you never de-registered and the district did no house cleaning, the district has one more voter then population.. so simple..

And so meaning less..

More concerning to me, the lake up here is mostly summer/weekend homes. most city dwelling republicans.. I am sure that most of them are registered both in the city and up on the lake.

that is why this is a blazing pocket of red in a deep blue district of equality and love..

Always, it is the republicans accusing others of what they are doing..

So the voter dishonesty is consistently found as a republican deed.

Not the doing of honest patriotic Democrats..

Remember this, even if you do not what to.. it is the truth.. facts are facts.. Mine are true..
Elmer, you seem to understand how registration/vot... (show quote)
So, when you read Alinsky, you thought he was talking about strategy for Republicans? What the heck are you smoking? I believe there are honest patriotic Democrats as well, but their numbers are dwindling.

| Reply
Sep 11, 2019 16:25:34   #
Tug484 (a regular here)
 
bestpal38 wrote:
I actually reported Kevy to Admin, and was told he can call the president whatever names he wants, cause he's not on the board. But call Kevyn what he is, and you will be banned. (I am pretty sure admin is a Liberal)


Now that's not nice. Just like manure stream media.
He sure comes up with disgusting names

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.