One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
So will it be Biden to go against President Trump???
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Sep 10, 2019 09:52:08   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Peewee wrote:
It's looking like Warren is the Dem pick and may have Hillary as a VP. Tulsi was nudged out after she sent Harris to the dugout. Warren and Bernie didn't want to go one on one with her.


If Warren picked Hillary as V.P and "somehow won"...Warren's life expectancy just dropped significantly.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 10:03:22   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
proud republican wrote:
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


The election of 2020 will be interesting The faithful GOP followers will vote Trump . The True Democrat's will vote for the Democrat side it is the Centralist's that will decide this election. Will they want a POTUS that Tweets lies and is gonna Let Social security and Medicare be slashed Then They will Vote for Trump if they are tired of Trump's antics then they will vote for anyone but Trump Very simple

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 10:18:41   #
America 1
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
The problem is some people don't respect the rights of others to have their say in our leadership. They attack the persons patriotism and moral make up. Why speak up if you will be fed a raft of s--t because of it?


Certainly been plenty of loaded rafts fed.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 10:35:08   #
America 1
 
jimpack123 wrote:
The election of 2020 will be interesting The faithful GOP followers will vote Trump . The True Democrat's will vote for the Democrat side it is the Centralist's that will decide this election. Will they want a POTUS that Tweets lies and is gonna Let Social security and Medicare be slashed Then They will Vote for Trump if they are tired of Trump's antics then they will vote for anyone but Trump Very simple


What is it that supports your claim "Let Social security and Medicare be slashed."
Is that something you experienced in your sleep?
Very simple it's the economy.
Along with low inflation, low unemployment, jobs for anyone that wants to work.
The other choice (?), a socialist country?
Almost forgot, take your choice free for everything.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 11:05:18   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Peewee wrote:
The majority do support him. There aren't that many looney lefts in the country to win dog catcher unless the votes are rigged. Do you really think people in CA want their state to be a dump?


So far it looks like it. We don't need a wall on the Mexican border, we need one on the Mexifornia state line.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 12:32:43   #
jSmitty45
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
That’s what’s it for: to give every state equal opportunity!! Not be crushed by the sheeple mob! God gave our founding fathers a sense of prophesy for the future! Saw what could happen when Satan ruled the mob! God always wins, that why we have Trump! mAGA baby!


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 12:32:53   #
Carol Kelly
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
The best debate would be Biden against himself.


That could be very entertaining.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 13:38:18   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Peewee wrote:
It's looking like Warren is the Dem pick and may have Hillary as a VP. Tulsi was nudged out after she sent Harris to the dugout. Warren and Bernie didn't want to go one on one with her.


Ugh! I need a shower...and Dramamine! What a picture!

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 13:40:29   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
proud republican wrote:
You keep saying President Trump is not running....Of course he is!!!..And not only he is running,he is WINNING!!!
You keep saying President Trump is not running....... (show quote)


Lone is just blabbering like an idiot anything that comes to his mind he thinks Trump actually says it !

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 13:46:27   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Actually the Demo's have only got their hatred for Trump as their only theme to run on !

They aren't even interested in the issues !

They are Bound and Determined to turn this nation into a socialist country they are wanting to have complete control over the masses and sad thing about it there are so many folks that are willing to give up their freedom and just follow along and let them tell them what and what they can't do !

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 15:40:17   #
Gatsby
 
byronglimish wrote:
If Warren picked Hillary as V.P and "somehow won"...Warren's life expectancy just dropped significantly.

It's going to be an 'interesting' primary season.

Hillary just announced a fundraiser for the DNC at her D.C., mansion with tickets as high as $50,000.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/is-lurking-hillary-about-to-jump-into-2020-race/

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 15:49:48   #
Lt. Rob Polans ret.
 
proud republican wrote:
I think the more he talks the less chance he has to go on against President Trump...I believe its going to be Pocahontas Warner....Either way, Trump will win reelection!!!!


I think so too, on both counts.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 15:59:06   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Gatsby wrote:
It's going to be an 'interesting' primary season.

Hillary just announced a fundraiser for the DNC at her D.C., mansion with tickets as high as $50,000.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/is-lurking-hillary-about-to-jump-into-2020-race/


Here's another little item...some of Obama's henchmen went to work for Bootigieg.

Maybe Hillary and Alfred E. Neuman.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 16:13:03   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Tug484 wrote:
He's running and I'm going to tell you about Bible paralells.
Ahab and Jezebel loved killing babies and worshipped Baal.
They reigned together for 22 years.
She was with the next King for 12 years.
Bill and Hillary reigned together for 22 years.
She was there alone for 12 years.
Point... Bill and Hillary.. Ahab and Jezebel
The night she won her nomination, some guy was on stage saying they threw her down, but she didn't stay throwed. He said it several times. He could have said attacked.
Google, they threw her down .
It takes you to one place. The Bible scripture where they threw Jezebel from the tower.
The next one after Ahab ruled as many years as Obama when he first became known.
The next one to come and destroy Baals temple and end murdering babies was Jehu.
Trump is God's Jehu.
I don't know how to long a Trump will be in office, but Jehu was there 28 years.
Go ahead and blast me, but parallels happen.
He's running and I'm going to tell you about Bible... (show quote)


No more dynasties. Trump knows. This is speculation that is to his advantage for the time being. It freaks the Dems out.

From a different tack: We don't have time for dynasties of anyone. Bank on it. Trump knows this too.

| Reply
Sep 10, 2019 16:16:05   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
BigMike wrote:
No more dynasties. Trump knows. This is speculation that is to his advantage for the time being. It freaks the Dems out.

From a different tack: We don't have time for dynasties of anyone. Bank on it. Trump knows this too.


Looks like you're right. Things are winding up real tight...big changes when it unwinds.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.