One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
So will it be Biden to go against President Trump???
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Sep 9, 2019 12:54:42   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
I think the more he talks the less chance he has to go on against President Trump...I believe its going to be Pocahontas Warner....Either way, Trump will win reelection!!!!

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:06:23   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
I think the more he talks the less chance he has to go on against President Trump...I believe its going to be Pocahontas Warner....Either way, Trump will win reelection!!!!


The best debate would be Biden against himself.

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:07:06   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
proud republican wrote:
I think the more he talks the less chance he has to go on against President Trump...I believe its going to be Pocahontas Warner....Either way, Trump will win reelection!!!!


Not a snowball's chance in hell. Biden won't be the nominee. Warren? Maybe, but I have an inkling the hag has figured out her only chance of keeping out of prison or worse is to win the presidency. The Klintons still own the Democrat Party.

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:08:51   #
PeterS
 
proud republican wrote:
I think the more he talks the less chance he has to go on against President Trump...I believe its going to be Pocahontas Warner....Either way, Trump will win reelection!!!!

Trumps going to win? So you don't care about Biden you just wanted to use him as a set up to gloat about your presidential prophecy. Gotcha...

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:15:21   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
PeterS wrote:
Trumps going to win? So you don't care about Biden you just wanted to use him as a set up to gloat about your presidential prophecy. Gotcha...


Why should i care about Biden???..

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:19:54   #
Lonewolf
 
proud republican wrote:
Why should i care about Biden???..


Trumps not running do how can he win!
The only truthful thing he has said in three years is when told about the Russia investigation he slumped in his chair and said my president's presidency is over I'm f----d

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:23:29   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trumps not running do how can he win!
The only truthful thing he has said in three years is when told about the Russia investigation he slumped in his chair and said my president's presidency is over I'm f----d


You keep saying President Trump is not running....Of course he is!!!..And not only he is running,he is WINNING!!!

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:28:37   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
proud republican wrote:
You keep saying President Trump is not running....Of course he is!!!..And not only he is running,he is WINNING!!!
You keep saying President Trump is not running....... (show quote)


trump is winning with his supporters. The majority of Americans do not support him. Sadly the majority of Americans never vote. The electoral college may supercede the popular vote again.

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:31:32   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
trump is winning with his supporters. The majority of Americans do not support him. Sadly the majority of Americans never vote. The electoral college may supercede the popular vote again.


Trump has more supporters than you think...There is silent majority that keeps on growing who will vote for President Trump in 2020!!!!....

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:49:27   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
proud republican wrote:
Trump has more supporters than you think...There is silent majority that keeps on growing who will vote for President Trump in 2020!!!!....


Depending on what part of the country you are in I would say you are correct. Most people in my county will vote for trump. My State won't give him any electoral votes.

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:53:28   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Depending on what part of the country you are in I would say you are correct. Most people in my county will vote for trump. My State won't give him any electoral votes.


Im from California and believe me there are a lot of Californians that would vote for President....but wont say it out loud...And tha is a shame!!!

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 13:58:41   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trumps not running do how can he win!
The only truthful thing he has said in three years is when told about the Russia investigation he slumped in his chair and said my president's presidency is over I'm f----d


So you keep saying...and saying...and saying...

So you did last time...the last time...the last time...



| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 14:03:11   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
proud republican wrote:
Im from California and believe me there are a lot of Californians that would vote for President....but wont say it out loud...And tha is a shame!!!


The problem is some people don't respect the rights of others to have their say in our leadership. They attack the persons patriotism and moral make up. Why speak up if you will be fed a raft of s--t because of it?

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 14:13:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
The problem is some people don't respect the rights of others to have their say in our leadership. They attack the persons patriotism and moral make up. Why speak up if you will be fed a raft of s--t because of it?


Exactly right!!..Thank you,Tom!!

| Reply
Sep 9, 2019 14:13:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
BigMike wrote:
So you keep saying...and saying...and saying...

So you did last time...the last time...the last time...



| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.