One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Forever GI Bill
Aug 21, 2019 18:07:11   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
For all military people who didn't get to use your GI benefits, Trump just restored them.

| Reply
Aug 21, 2019 18:19:05   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Peewee wrote:
For all military people who didn't get to use your GI benefits, Trump just restored them.


Only for those who enlisted after 1 Jan 2018.https://www.gijobs.com/trump-signs-forever-post-911-gi-bill/

| Reply
Aug 21, 2019 20:08:16   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Only for those who enlisted after 1 Jan 2018.https://www.gijobs.com/trump-signs-forever-post-911-gi-bill/


Dadgum it. The site I saw didn't specify that info. It made it sound like it was really forever. Foiled again.
Thanks, PL! I got all excited for nothing.

| Reply
Aug 21, 2019 20:34:49   #
Pennylynn Loc: Virginia
 
Peewee wrote:
Dadgum it. The site I saw didn't specify that info. It made it sound like it was really forever. Foiled again.
Thanks, PL! I got all excited for nothing.


it is a great bill, even if you and I will not benefit. Thank you for the post!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.