One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
An Idle Speculation
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Aug 20, 2019 19:42:58   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
Here's the NOT idle part!

The Brits, Aussies and Kiwis interfered with the 2016 election on an exponentially greater degree than the Russians did. This is a fact. FVEYs was a backdoor for enemies to American sovereignty and by definition, our VOTE!

The Russians thought they were screwing with the inevitable Klinton win.

Putin knows where the money went and he's the very, VERY last person in the world the KKKK (Klinton Krime & Korruption Kabal) wanted Trump talking with.

Well guess what! He did anyway!

Here's the speculation:

Does anyone suppose Greasy Bill went to Oxford to receive instructions like: Grab everyone's FBI files as soon as you can if you get elected. We'll back you the whole way!"?

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 19:56:45   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
Here's the NOT idle part!

The Brits, Aussies and Kiwis interfered with the 2016 election on an exponentially greater degree than the Russians did. This is a fact. FVEYs was a backdoor for enemies to American sovereignty and by definition, our VOTE!

The Russians thought they were screwing with the inevitable Klinton win.

Putin knows where the money went and he's the very, VERY last person in the world the KKKK (Klinton Krime & Korruption Kabal) wanted Trump talking with.

Well guess what! He did anyway!

Here's the speculation:

Does anyone suppose Greasy Bill went to Oxford to receive instructions like: Grab everyone's FBI files as soon as you can if you get elected. We'll back you the whole way!"?
Here's the NOT idle part! br br The Brits, Aussie... (show quote)


Huh? What are you talking about? Please show any form of proof that the Aussies outdid the proven Russian interference.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:07:23   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Huh? What are you talking about? Please show any form of proof that the Aussies outdid the proven Russian interference.


No. I said "idle speculation". I already know the Kiwis and, apparently, the Italians (who are now cooperating). were involved. The name of Downer (a prophetic message in itself) came not up by accident. There! I went and gave you a clue! Silly me! "Seek and ye shall find", I guess ...

…but while you're at it you might research Mifsud and Halper.

There's been much more going on than you've been told...but you have to want to know.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:09:29   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
PS:

You can speculate too!

PPS: As a direct result I'm afraid Boris Johnson may have to resign. I believe the Global Cabal has too strong a hold on the Brits, God save them all!!

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:28:11   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
No. I said "idle speculation". I already know the Kiwis and, apparently, the Italians (who are now cooperating). were involved. The name of Downer (a prophetic message in itself) came not up by accident. There! I went and gave you a clue! Silly me! "Seek and ye shall find", I guess ...

…but while you're at it you might research Mifsud and Halper.

There's been much more going on than you've been told...but you have to want to know.
No. I said "idle speculation". I already... (show quote)


Mifsud is most probably dead according to court documents filed by DNC and Halper is "missing" according to FBI. I wonder how many more will vanish.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:33:50   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Mifsud is most probably dead according to court documents filed by DNC and Halper is "missing" according to FBI. I wonder how many more will vanish.


He's not. He is in Italy and his lawyers have testified he was a western asset...a "friendly".

Grab the popcorn. The 2nd of the trilogy is going to be good.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:34:29   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
He's not. He is in Italy and his lawyers have testified he was a western asset...a "friendly".

Grab the popcorn. The 2nd of the trilogy is going to be good.


DNC court docs??? Right!

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:52:34   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
DNC court docs??? Right!


My problem, Mike, I have a hard time with any conspiracy theories; they all sound a little psychotic. Usually, no facts or sources or reasonable arguments are presented; it is mostly, what I see as, wild speculation and wildly tangential connections. Like the Truthers over building 7 and the WTC.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 21:12:24   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
My problem, Mike, I have a hard time with any conspiracy theories; they all sound a little psychotic. Usually, no facts or sources or reasonable arguments are presented; it is mostly, what I see as, wild speculation and wildly tangential connections. Like the Truthers over building 7 and the WTC.


Trump/Russia has been a conspiracy theory from the outset.

Despite all the noise there isn't a record to back it up. I've suffered many insults for a LIE.

Tell me where my idle speculation is wrong, why don't you?

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 21:37:03   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
Trump/Russia has been a conspiracy theory from the outset.

Despite all the noise there isn't a record to back it up. I've suffered many insults for a LIE.

Tell me where my idle speculation is wrong, why don't you?


Trump/Russia is a strawman: no one has considered that connection. Collusion was never part of Mueller's investigation. Russian interference is a proven fact, so says thirteen American intelligence agencies and a number worldwide. No bout adout it. As idle speculation, lol, it can't be wrong. But say that speculation is correct, then we look for proof.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 21:53:34   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Trump/Russia is a strawman: no one has considered that connection. Collusion was never part of Mueller's investigation. Russian interference is a proven fact, so says thirteen American intelligence agencies and a number worldwide. No bout adout it. As idle speculation, lol, it can't be wrong. But say that speculation is correct, then we look for proof.


Here's another speculation: There was an organized an illegal effort to unseat Trump and this whole brouhaha is part of it.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 23:25:36   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
Here's another speculation: There was an organized an illegal effort to unseat Trump and this whole brouhaha is part of it.


Cool. Follow it up, sounds interesting and exciting.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 23:42:40   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Cool. Follow it up, sounds interesting and exciting.


I won't have to. Hot air and shtty insults I've seen from the left for 3 years. Now...

...do you think the narrative you have been pushing is going to come true?

If it doesn't, you deserve to have you nose pushed in a bunch of brown stuff.

If you're lucky, I'll be your judge. I'll make sure the brown stuff is some good fudge or the like.

Er...that rhymed and was totally unintentional.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 23:44:24   #
BigMike (a regular here)
 
rumitoid wrote:
Cool. Follow it up, sounds interesting and exciting.


BTW...since Access Hollywood, your character assassinating heroes have scored zilch. You might consider that.

| Reply
Aug 21, 2019 01:36:36   #
rumitoid (a regular here)
 
BigMike wrote:
BTW...since Access Hollywood, your character assassinating heroes have scored zilch. You might consider that.


No need to leave the abomination of Access Hollywood. Perfectly encapsulates the soul of this miscreant, amoral, and narcissistic budge-ball. Not assassination, reporting. You really need to open your eyes: the GOP is not your savior, as you seem to presume.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.