One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders Take Note: Christianity and Socialism Are Totally Incompatible
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Aug 19, 2019 21:33:18   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
You have that backwards friend, those are the right's favorite words along with the military. Being against our government is the same as being against our country. Our government is our Constitution, and you're the one whining and bitching here, you don't like it, go find a country you're more aligned with. A department of education is needed for the size that we are and to keep our standard across the board in all states.

Education for our future generations should be much more of a priority than it is. If you look at other countries in comparison, they delegate less to military and more to education. Our budget for the military to education is way out of balance. We need less to the military more to education and infrastructure.
You have that backwards friend, those are the righ... (show quote)


Typical liberal answer. Guess what genius. We spend more per student than any other country. So throwing other people’s money at a problem doesn’t mean you will fix it. The Constitution is more about individual Liberty and protections from government. You should read it sometime. Along with the Federalist Papers. I’m not being a smart ass here. I’m serious. The govt. is not the same as the Constitution at all. They have gone so far against what the Founders envisioned its ridiculous. I will agree with your conclusion about the military budget. It’s ridiculous. We have more “support “ personnel than actual fighting men and women. Our DOD is a bureaucratic nightmare.

| Reply
Aug 19, 2019 21:51:30   #
Rose42
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Yep "your truth"


Nope. “The” truth.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 06:59:39   #
Barracuda2020
 
Rose42 wrote:
Nope. “The” truth.


Yours

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 07:03:08   #
Rose42
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Yours


Doesn’t matter if you acknowledge it or not. Most reject the truth.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 07:47:27   #
Barracuda2020
 
JFlorio wrote:
Typical liberal answer. Guess what genius. We spend more per student than any other country. So throwing other people’s money at a problem doesn’t mean you will fix it. The Constitution is more about individual Liberty and protections from government. You should read it sometime. Along with the Federalist Papers. I’m not being a smart ass here. I’m serious. The govt. is not the same as the Constitution at all. They have gone so far against what the Founders envisioned its ridiculous. I will agree with your conclusion about the military budget. It’s ridiculous. We have more “support “ personnel than actual fighting men and women. Our DOD is a bureaucratic nightmare.
Typical liberal answer. Guess what genius. We spen... (show quote)


It's not other peoples money. It's all relative to where you live. There are many teachers who have to take second jobs and there are some that are overpaid. We also pay more for healthcare or prescription medication while not receiving the best in return, looks like we're doing something wrong. We keep chasing our own tail all the way around.

The constitution is about protections and our rights I agree. Still touting your arrogance and snide remarks I see, it makes it difficult to attempt to have a conversation. I've read the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Federal Papers thanks, and you are being a condescending smartass assuming I haven't. All of these spell out the rules of our government, they are certainly NOT separate. The disconnect and overstep you are referring to is within... from the politicians. when this happens we refer back to step one, the Constitution. The problem is the attorneys on payroll looking for loopholes within the system to be able to continue to allow people overstep, as we've seen happen in the past and present. Fortunately, our Constitution has continued to protect our way of life and why above all that is what needs to be held up with all of its integrity.

There's a lot of waste in many departments without a doubt. Money spent to find out where, would be money well spent. I would say top brass running around in Mercedes Hummers would be a start. We pay through the nose for Military and Governmental Royalty.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 07:48:09   #
Barracuda2020
 
Rose42 wrote:
Doesn’t matter if you acknowledge it or not. Most reject the truth.


Again, your truth.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 10:22:22   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
It's not other peoples money. It's all relative to where you live. There are many teachers who have to take second jobs and there are some that are overpaid. We also pay more for healthcare or prescription medication while not receiving the best in return, looks like we're doing something wrong. We keep chasing our own tail all the way around.

The constitution is about protections and our rights I agree. Still touting your arrogance and snide remarks I see, it makes it difficult to attempt to have a conversation. I've read the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Federal Papers thanks, and you are being a condescending smartass assuming I haven't. All of these spell out the rules of our government, they are certainly NOT separate. The disconnect and overstep you are referring to is within... from the politicians. when this happens we refer back to step one, the Constitution. The problem is the attorneys on payroll looking for loopholes within the system to be able to continue to allow people overstep, as we've seen happen in the past and present. Fortunately, our Constitution has continued to protect our way of life and why above all that is what needs to be held up with all of its integrity.

There's a lot of waste in many departments without a doubt. Money spent to find out where, would be money well spent. I would say top brass running around in Mercedes Hummers would be a start. We pay through the nose for Military and Governmental Royalty.
It's not other peoples money. It's all relative to... (show quote)


Yes many pay more for healthcare than they did with the advent of the ACA, which is still implemented here in Florida. I am one of them. My family (2) premium went from $350.00/month to $1600. Our out of pocket went from $2500 a year to $16,800. I could no longer keep my doctor either. It is other peoples money that is thrown at education and many government programs. Even though much education is funded locally. 51% of the populace pays no Federal tax's. I agree with your problem with attorneys. Guess the occupation of most politicians before they were politicians.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 10:57:59   #
Sew_What
 
JFlorio wrote:
Getting irate are you? Cause you really sound stupid. Seminole country? Where’s that? Damn you’re dumb.


You're dumber, cuz ya just got off the boat....



| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 11:03:06   #
Rose42
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
Again, your truth.


You will be shown eventually what the truth is. Its never too late to accept it until your last breath is drawn.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 11:03:52   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Sew_What wrote:
You're dumber, cuz ya just got off the boat....


First off you said Seminole country fool. That's Seminole county you show. I live in Seminole city. So for such a smart person you have trouble comprehending. so now you infer that people who just got off the boat are dumb. You are a racist.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 19:16:24   #
Barracuda2020
 
JFlorio wrote:
Yes many pay more for healthcare than they did with the advent of the ACA, which is still implemented here in Florida. I am one of them. My family (2) premium went from $350.00/month to $1600. Our out of pocket went from $2500 a year to $16,800. I could no longer keep my doctor either. It is other peoples money that is thrown at education and many government programs. Even though much education is funded locally. 51% of the populace pays no Federal tax's. I agree with your problem with attorneys. Guess the occupation of most politicians before they were politicians.
Yes many pay more for healthcare than they did wit... (show quote)


We all have choices just as your state did and mine also. The republicans tried as they did to make the ACA fail flat on it's back, some did it by refusing government funding to help with the cost of insurance. Maybe you have them to thank. You had choices to make, what insurer and what plan. Perhaps you should reevaluate those choices and change them.
As for the ACA any people who couldn't get any insurance, now can, that's a positive. many people will not get canceled from being Tapped out, another positive. The GOP should try and make this work better rather then tossing it simply because it didn't come from them. The public would be greatful.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 19:19:56   #
Barracuda2020
 
Rose42 wrote:
You will be shown eventually what the truth is. Its never too late to accept it until your last breath is drawn.


Oh geez, get over it.

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 19:46:54   #
tbutkovich
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
You have that backwards friend, those are the right's favorite words along with the military. Being against our government is the same as being against our country. Our government is our Constitution, and you're the one whining and bitching here, you don't like it, go find a country you're more aligned with. A department of education is needed for the size that we are and to keep our standard across the board in all states.

Education for our future generations should be much more of a priority than it is. If you look at other countries in comparison, they delegate less to military and more to education. Our budget for the military to education is way out of balance. We need less to the military more to education and infrastructure.
You have that backwards friend, those are the righ... (show quote)


They spend less on their military because they know the US has got their backs

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 19:56:28   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Govt funding? You mean Medicaid expansion. That covers the indigent. I did not have choices. Quit talking about what you know absolutely nothing about. I was put in a specific plan based on income. That plan took certain doctors and insurance only. I have a plan that would work but everyone would have skin in the game. Of course liberals would hate it because they believe everyone owes someone their hard earned money.
Barracuda2020 wrote:
We all have choices just as your state did and mine also. The republicans tried as they did to make the ACA fail flat on it's back, some did it by refusing government funding to help with the cost of insurance. Maybe you have them to thank. You had choices to make, what insurer and what plan. Perhaps you should reevaluate those choices and change them.
As for the ACA any people who couldn't get any insurance, now can, that's a positive. many people will not get canceled from being Tapped out, another positive. The GOP should try and make this work better rather then tossing it simply because it didn't come from them. The public would be greatful.
We all have choices just as your state did and min... (show quote)

| Reply
Aug 20, 2019 20:05:55   #
tbutkovich
 
JFlorio wrote:
Govt funding? You mean Medicaid expansion. That covers the indigent. I did not have choices. Quit talking about what you know absolutely nothing about. I was put in a specific plan based on income. That plan took certain doctors and insurance only. I have a plan that would work but everyone would have skin in the game. Of course liberals would hate it because they believe everyone owes someone their hard earned money.


Their socialist ideology supports the Hillary motto: “it takes a village!” It takes a lot of hardworking villagers to pay for other villagers who like to sit on their A$$es!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.