One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Just what would you do
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Aug 15, 2019 14:36:42   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:42:35   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


You seriously need to get a new material Lone....You just had similar thread couple of weeks ago...Get a new material..You are getting boring!!!

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:43:14   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


This was much worse than some kid peeking at girls in a locker room it was an adult pedophile using his power and influence to violate children for his own sexual gratification. To make matters worse he bragged about it in public.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:53:04   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


All the boy has to do is follow the leftist agenda and tell them he thinks he is girl and not a boy and the liberals will excuse his behavior.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:55:39   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
pretty good around 23 people read my post before the haters and spinners arrived this might be a record

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:55:57   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
This was much worse than some kid peeking at girls in a locker room it was an adult pedophile using his power and influence to violate children for his own sexual gratification. To make matters worse he bragged about it in public.



| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:56:04   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


What the hell are you talking about.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 16:03:27   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


You're life must really suck. I mean, really, you post this kind of meaningless crap all of the time. I guess, in feeble attempts to shame people who support the President. Its really pathetic how you crave attention. You need a puppy to play with, and teach you happiness.
Bless your heart.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 06:38:16   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
Ooo
Liberty Tree wrote:
All the boy has to do is follow the leftist agenda and tell them he thinks he is girl and not a boy and the liberals will excuse his behavior.


I remember one time a young boy at the YM/YWCA walked into the girls shower facility. The place was soon surrounded by cops, deputies and a swat team. Nowadays the left welcomes these boys into the girls showers and we wonder why people like Weinstein, Epstein and the transgendered feel so empowered.Soon the queers will be reading books to young boys in the girls restrooms and shower facilities. Classes on twerking will be taught to boys in the girls bathrooms. Leftists are truly sick people. Anyone who voted Democrat should be examined for a mental deficiency.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 07:34:45   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Ooo

I remember one time a young boy at the YM/YWCA walked into the girls shower facility. The place was soon surrounded by cops, deputies and a swat team. Nowadays the left welcomes these boys into the girls showers and we wonder why people like Weinstein, Epstein and the transgendered feel so empowered.Soon the queers will be reading books to young boys in the girls restrooms and shower facilities. Classes on twerking will be taught to boys in the girls bathrooms. Leftists are truly sick people. Anyone who voted Democrat should be examined for a mental deficiency.
Ooo br br I remember one time a young boy at the ... (show quote)


You don’t pay attention very well do you? The post is about an incident where Trump bragged about walking through the dressing room of a Miss Teen World contest and ogling the kids in the contest while they were undressed.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 08:53:42   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
You don’t pay attention very well do you? The post is about an incident where Trump bragged about walking through the dressing room of a Miss Teen World contest and ogling the kids in the contest while they were undressed.


What's your excuse? Dyslexia or PTSD?

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 09:19:31   #
Wonttakeitanymore (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
If the neighbor boy was sneaking into the girls locker room at school while they were changing clothes. Me personally I'd kicked the boy right in the ass really hard and turn them into authorities. When Trump did it Republicans laughed I guess if it wasn't their daughter they don't really care.


You liberals want to give em all that right!

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 09:37:01   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
You liberals want to give em all that right!


You just can't spin this one Trump's a pedophile and he's proven over and over

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 09:40:07   #
4430 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
You don’t pay attention very well do you? The post is about an incident where Trump bragged about walking through the dressing room of a Miss Teen World contest and ogling the kids in the contest while they were undressed.


How about posting this info you say happened so we can see for ourselves because you have no credibility since you are always spouting off such nonsense !

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 09:43:20   #
4430 (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
You just can't spin this one Trump's a pedophile and he's proven over and over


So show us the info you say Trump is a pedophile after all you are very good at posting crapola without any proof !

So you and Kevy both need to post proof instead of your fancies that you all come up with !

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.