One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
21 lies trump told last week
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 next>>
Aug 14, 2019 10:10:34   #
MR Mister (a regular here)
 
factnotfiction wrote:
He is either a pathological liar or he is the most stupid president ever.

But you never hear about his 'gaffes' on his fox propaganda media outlet

The funny thing, trump is making Joe Biden look smart



https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/politics/weekly-fact-check-donald-trump-21-false/index.html


So, you have a handler that tells you stuff so you can run around telling crap he told you! You're so BRIGHT your mama calls you SUNNY.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 10:21:54   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Unlike Biden Trump spelled his name wrong last week


And just how would you know?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 10:22:21   #
okie don
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
21 lies? CNN does not have 21 viewers.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 10:23:30   #
okie don
 
Commie News Network
There's a few on OPP.
We know who they are.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 21:57:57   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
factnotfiction wrote:
He is either a pathological liar or he is the most stupid president ever.

But you never hear about his 'gaffes' on his fox propaganda media outlet

The funny thing, trump is making Joe Biden look smart



https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/politics/weekly-fact-check-donald-trump-21-false/index.html

Last week? Oh come on. That's way too low to be a week. Must be fake news...

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 22:03:47   #
factnotfiction (a regular here)
 
Just trying to be fair and balanced when reporting the current crop of trump lies

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 06:45:45   #
America 1 (a regular here)
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Just trying to be fair and balanced when reporting the current crop of trump lies


More in the direction of unfair and unbalanced would be correct.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 08:26:25   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Unlike Biden Trump spelled his name wrong last week


You don't have much room to criticize someone else's spelling.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 09:16:00   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
You don't have much room to criticize someone else's spelling.


I'm not president but if I was America would be respected again and no one would be above the law

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:14:44   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
I can not even begin to express how much people like you disgust me.


Consider it fair play for those of us who feel pretty much the same about Trump.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:15:49   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
America 1 wrote:
More in the direction of unfair and unbalanced would be correct.


Why do you say that? You know Trump lies just like the rest of us know.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:27:55   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
factnotfiction wrote:
He is either a pathological liar or he is the most stupid president ever.

But you never hear about his 'gaffes' on his fox propaganda media outlet

The funny thing, trump is making Joe Biden look smart



https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/politics/weekly-fact-check-donald-trump-21-false/index.html


If we counted the lies you guys tell we'd be here until the next big election. Better get used to 4 more years because Trump is going to CRUSH whatever clown you put up. We're hoping it's "Mr. Gaffe a Minute" or better known as clown #1!. Don't bother to respond ~ I never read your bullshit....NEVER.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:31:39   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
If we counted the lies you guys tell we'd be here until the next big election. Better get used to 4 more years because Trump is going to CRUSH whatever clown you put up. We're hoping it's "Mr. Gaffe a Minute" or better known as clown #1!. Don't bother to respond ~ I never read your bullshit....NEVER.


Ok Moscow fullspinzoo trump dosen't have a snowballs chance in hell of being elected to any office!

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:40:11   #
currahee506
 
List them and then prove it by your research on the "actuality."

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:42:41   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
You don't have much room to criticize someone else's spelling.


The worst speller on OPP and he's criticizing Trump. Wow, how stupid can you be? If the "ignore list" gone. Candidate #1.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.