One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
To get re-elected, trump will need more than his base
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Aug 15, 2019 16:15:35   #
JediKnight
 
son of witless wrote:
I must say that having a conversation with you is most entertaining. It is what Superman must have felt when he met Bizzaro. You and I look at the same things and see them opposite. Guess which one of us is Bizzaro and lives on a square planet. Anyway here is small evidence of what I am speaking of.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/most-democrats-want-border-crossings-decriminalized-poll-says_n_5d41fecae4b0ca604e2c310b
I must say that having a conversation with you is ... (show quote)


I often find you entertaining as well! One of the great freedoms of being Americans is our ability to disagree and still remain civil. But yes, I am interested in knowing what its like living in Bizzaro world - do you feel like sharing?

BTW - dems want border crosses decriminalized because its stupid to throw poor, hungry, violence and poverty stricken people into cages and jails for a "misdemeanor" -which is what 'crossing the border illegally' is - a mis-de-mean-or! If we were truly the "land of the free and home of the brave" we would not impose such harsh Trumpian restrictions on those who only want the same things we do - a decent job to provide for family, the right to worship whom you choose, and a safe place to live.

Why is it okay for your ancestors -who fled Europe because they felt discriminated against - to turn around and do that same type of discrimination to others -considering that your ancestors were immigrants too?
Intelligent people would realize that "more citizens equals more tax dollars" which equals more country wealth and better education and jobs for all? A smart country in the position that we are here in America, would not only welcome the Mexicans, but the Central Americans as well. Just think, in just a few short years, we could annex Mexico and Central America to form one of the largest "all-American" continents on earth.
The size of the population and the resources would cause any hostile country like Russia or China to think twice before attempting to mess with us....but alas, apparently we're too obtuse and stupid to think outside of the racist "America first" box that Trump is pushing. sad.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 16:21:40   #
JediKnight
 
Peewee wrote:
All politicians lie but he is still way behind 'if you like your insurance" and "what difference does it make". Just imagine what he could have done if Dems weren't so afraid of going to GITMO.


Peewee you really should stop with the tall-tales. Seems that everyone but you knows that it was republican interference that changed the "keep your insurance and your doctor" element of the ACA. Fact is, most of the republicans who were benefitting from "Obama Care" thought that it was different from the ACA- when they are in fact the exact same program. Republicans have been in the pockets of big corporations and the Insurance companies for decades. The ACA was putting all that nonsense to rest. Your republicans denied the subsidies that made it possible for millions to finally get insurance and keep their own doctors. If you're going to spread lies, at least try to make it sound plausible. geez!

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 17:28:29   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JediKnight wrote:
Peewee you really should stop with the tall-tales. Seems that everyone but you knows that it was republican interference that changed the "keep your insurance and your doctor" element of the ACA. Fact is, most of the republicans who were benefitting from "Obama Care" thought that it was different from the ACA- when they are in fact the exact same program. Republicans have been in the pockets of big corporations and the Insurance companies for decades. The ACA was putting all that nonsense to rest. Your republicans denied the subsidies that made it possible for millions to finally get insurance and keep their own doctors. If you're going to spread lies, at least try to make it sound plausible. geez!
Peewee you really should stop with the tall-tales.... (show quote)


You've drunk too deep from the kool-aid. So, explain how people lost their insurance, doctors and prices went up not down? Both sides have been in the pockets of Big Pharma, Dems do just as much business with the corporations, insurance, ad Wall St. as the GOP. That would be a tall-tale indeed.

Both sides were against "we the people" for decades. A subsidy is a nice word for tax-payer money. Remember congress only produces bills that spend tax-payer money. They never cut anything. At least Trump is cutting two to four rules and regulations for every new one added. As the economy grows, and it is growing, fewer people will need subsidies.

Also, most of our Rinos have stepped down. Only a few more need to go. It's called cleaning house. Maybe your side should do the same thing. After 2020, they will need to if they want to ever win another election. My side has never threatened the SCOTUS. I would vote Trump for a third term just because of all the crap he's had to put up with from the resist left. But since most will be in GITMO soon I can live with two terms.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 17:51:31   #
JediKnight
 
They lost their insurance because republicans blocked the subsidies that provided that insurance at affordable costs -so the cost went up, doctors opted out because they couldn't charge the ridiculous prices they were used to charging under the ACA. Yes, a subsidy is a tax-payer reality, but I would rather my tax dollars went towards helping those in need as opposed to footing the bill for "billionaire" Trump to golf at his own properties and make money off of us taxpayers. BTW - just 'how' do you go about bankrupting a casino?

Sadly, the rules and regulations Trump is cutting are only hurting the environment and helping those companies that donate big bucks to him for his support....not a win-win for anybody but Trump and those companies who benefit from polluting the planet.
Yes, many republicans are opting out, I believe because they finally see the writing on the wall. The world will not just continue to allow someone like Trump to alienate our allies, isolate us, and suck up to evil dictators. However, you still have more than just a few to go....Nunes, Graham, Rohrabacher, Moscow Mitch, Paul, the list is long and distinguished!

Your side has never threatened SCOTUS....is that because it is your side that 'controls' SCOTUS? All judges are "supposed" to be impartial, and siding only with the rule of law. We expect the highest of standards for the SCOTUS. How can we claim a fair and impartial SC when republicans refuse to vote on candidates because they "might be" liberal or impartial?
Voting for a person because he gets lambasted in the press is not a wise decision, especially considering that the flack Trump gets he brought upon himself.....everyone has some character flaws, but the blatant, and excessive 'lying' is so unnecessary....it appears that he sometimes tells these huge whoppers just to have something to say.
Wait for the new wave of lies when the truth comes out about just how tight Trump and Epstein actually were. Trump points the finger at Clinton, but Epstein has a picture of Clinton in "Monica's blue dress" in the mansion on Pedophile Island. Hmmmm…...I think it is your boy who would be awfully lucky not to end up in a "bend you over and pound you in the azz" type of prison....time will tell.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 18:45:46   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JediKnight wrote:
They lost their insurance because republicans blocked the subsidies that provided that insurance at affordable costs -so the cost went up, doctors opted out because they couldn't charge the ridiculous prices they were used to charging under the ACA. Yes, a subsidy is a tax-payer reality, but I would rather my tax dollars went towards helping those in need as opposed to footing the bill for "billionaire" Trump to golf at his own properties and make money off of us taxpayers. BTW - just 'how' do you go about bankrupting a casino?

Sadly, the rules and regulations Trump is cutting are only hurting the environment and helping those companies that donate big bucks to him for his support....not a win-win for anybody but Trump and those companies who benefit from polluting the planet.
Yes, many republicans are opting out, I believe because they finally see the writing on the wall. The world will not just continue to allow someone like Trump to alienate our allies, isolate us, and suck up to evil dictators. However, you still have more than just a few to go....Nunes, Graham, Rohrabacher, Moscow Mitch, Paul, the list is long and distinguished!

Your side has never threatened SCOTUS....is that because it is your side that 'controls' SCOTUS? All judges are "supposed" to be impartial, and siding only with the rule of law. We expect the highest of standards for the SCOTUS. How can we claim a fair and impartial SC when republicans refuse to vote on candidates because they "might be" liberal or impartial?
Voting for a person because he gets lambasted in the press is not a wise decision, especially considering that the flack Trump gets he brought upon himself.....everyone has some character flaws, but the blatant, and excessive 'lying' is so unnecessary....it appears that he sometimes tells these huge whoppers just to have something to say.
Wait for the new wave of lies when the truth comes out about just how tight Trump and Epstein actually were. Trump points the finger at Clinton, but Epstein has a picture of Clinton in "Monica's blue dress" in the mansion on Pedophile Island. Hmmmm…...I think it is your boy who would be awfully lucky not to end up in a "bend you over and pound you in the azz" type of prison....time will tell.
They lost their insurance because republicans bloc... (show quote)


Have you ever thought of working on a tobacco farm or rope factory? Your good at twisting things.

Who voted on same-sex marriage and legalized sodomy and abortion? The Justices are just people and people have flaws. Being a justices doesn't change anything and to pretend otherwise is just putting your head in the sand.

Don't think GITMO is that kind of prison, but I think some terrorists are still there. I'm sure the Obamas and Clintons will carry on as always, screwing everyone they can.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 14:33:37   #
JediKnight
 
Peewee wrote:
Have you ever thought of working on a tobacco farm or rope factory? Your good at twisting things.

Who voted on same-sex marriage and legalized sodomy and abortion? The Justices are just people and people have flaws. Being a justices doesn't change anything and to pretend otherwise is just putting your head in the sand.

Don't think GITMO is that kind of prison, but I think some terrorists are still there. I'm sure the Obamas and Clintons will carry on as always, screwing everyone they can.
Have you ever thought of working on a tobacco farm... (show quote)


I have shared factual truth...if anyone is twisting anything its you Trump supporters. It doesn't really matter so much as to 'who' voted for same sex marriage and abortion. The fact is they are the law of the land, and if you don't agree then work to change the laws instead of sitting around bitching, moaning, and hating on folks for doing what you are unable to do. You are right, being a "justice" or judge or attorney does not make you perfect or better than anyone else. However, God instructs man to "be the best that you can be, and encourage others to do the same for the good of all - which is what a "real" president would be trying to do - not alienating our allies, discriminating against our neighbors, hating on our minorities, and disparaging women, the disabled, and those who don't look like him.

So, if you have a choice between a known predator such as Trump, and a good, solid person of good character -you choose Trump....then you get exactly what you wished for. You point at the Obamas and the Clintons -neither one is president -yet you overlook Trump's flaws and bs as if that's the way we all should be. Your support of such a charlatan is indicative of where your values and priorities lie....and that's pretty sad.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 16:55:17   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JediKnight wrote:
I have shared factual truth...if anyone is twisting anything its you Trump supporters. It doesn't really matter so much as to 'who' voted for same sex marriage and abortion. The fact is they are the law of the land, and if you don't agree then work to change the laws instead of sitting around bitching, moaning, and hating on folks for doing what you are unable to do. You are right, being a "justice" or judge or attorney does not make you perfect or better than anyone else. However, God instructs man to "be the best that you can be, and encourage others to do the same for the good of all - which is what a "real" president would be trying to do - not alienating our allies, discriminating against our neighbors, hating on our minorities, and disparaging women, the disabled, and those who don't look like him.

So, if you have a choice between a known predator such as Trump, and a good, solid person of good character -you choose Trump....then you get exactly what you wished for. You point at the Obamas and the Clintons -neither one is president -yet you overlook Trump's flaws and bs as if that's the way we all should be. Your support of such a charlatan is indicative of where your values and priorities lie....and that's pretty sad.
I have shared factual truth...if anyone is twistin... (show quote)


Not as sad as you excusing criminals once they are out of office. Why would I even contemplate aborting my child or having sex with another man even if it's legal, not the way I roll. I don't believe even half of what I hear about Trump from the left. I'm winning and I'm happy, can't say the same for you. The evidence says, Obama and Clinton were both trying to frame Trump but it didn't work. Every email on Clinton's server sent a copy to China and Obama knew she had a private server because he used a code name to correspond with her. Maybe you should send them both a love letter, I think their time on Earth is growing short. Treason is punishable by death. But if they do, they still have to face God on Judgement Day just like we all will. Whether you believe it or not. God doesn't need a lie detector.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 19:40:26   #
son of witless
 
JediKnight wrote:
I often find you entertaining as well! One of the great freedoms of being Americans is our ability to disagree and still remain civil. But yes, I am interested in knowing what its like living in Bizzaro world - do you feel like sharing?

BTW - dems want border crosses decriminalized because its stupid to throw poor, hungry, violence and poverty stricken people into cages and jails for a "misdemeanor" -which is what 'crossing the border illegally' is - a mis-de-mean-or! If we were truly the "land of the free and home of the brave" we would not impose such harsh Trumpian restrictions on those who only want the same things we do - a decent job to provide for family, the right to worship whom you choose, and a safe place to live.

Why is it okay for your ancestors -who fled Europe because they felt discriminated against - to turn around and do that same type of discrimination to others -considering that your ancestors were immigrants too?
Intelligent people would realize that "more citizens equals more tax dollars" which equals more country wealth and better education and jobs for all? A smart country in the position that we are here in America, would not only welcome the Mexicans, but the Central Americans as well. Just think, in just a few short years, we could annex Mexico and Central America to form one of the largest "all-American" continents on earth.
The size of the population and the resources would cause any hostile country like Russia or China to think twice before attempting to mess with us....but alas, apparently we're too obtuse and stupid to think outside of the racist "America first" box that Trump is pushing. sad.
I often find you entertaining as well! One of the ... (show quote)


You are surprising. By this time most Liberals have fled the scene of the crime when they dare provoke me. I just am not used to a liberal still being here this far into a discussion. I will return once I sober up. I promise. The wife and some good friends and relatives and me were out at a local winery. We still have some celebrating to do. When that is over, you are toast.

| Reply
Aug 16, 2019 21:02:43   #
son of witless
 
JediKnight wrote:
I often find you entertaining as well! One of the great freedoms of being Americans is our ability to disagree and still remain civil. But yes, I am interested in knowing what its like living in Bizzaro world - do you feel like sharing?

BTW - dems want border crosses decriminalized because its stupid to throw poor, hungry, violence and poverty stricken people into cages and jails for a "misdemeanor" -which is what 'crossing the border illegally' is - a mis-de-mean-or! If we were truly the "land of the free and home of the brave" we would not impose such harsh Trumpian restrictions on those who only want the same things we do - a decent job to provide for family, the right to worship whom you choose, and a safe place to live.

Why is it okay for your ancestors -who fled Europe because they felt discriminated against - to turn around and do that same type of discrimination to others -considering that your ancestors were immigrants too?
Intelligent people would realize that "more citizens equals more tax dollars" which equals more country wealth and better education and jobs for all? A smart country in the position that we are here in America, would not only welcome the Mexicans, but the Central Americans as well. Just think, in just a few short years, we could annex Mexico and Central America to form one of the largest "all-American" continents on earth.
The size of the population and the resources would cause any hostile country like Russia or China to think twice before attempting to mess with us....but alas, apparently we're too obtuse and stupid to think outside of the racist "America first" box that Trump is pushing. sad.
I often find you entertaining as well! One of the ... (show quote)


" Why is it okay for your ancestors -who fled Europe because they felt discriminated against - to turn around and do that same type of discrimination to others -considering that your ancestors were immigrants too? "

The Indians were us when our ancestors streamed in. How'd that work out for the Indians? Not so good. The Indians, pardon me the Native Americans should have killed every single European coming off of the Banana Boats. I guess the European Illegal Immigrants were doing the jobs the Native Americans just wouldn't go.

How aRE Blacks and poor whites benefiting from Millions of illegal Hispanics flooding into America? Splain it to me. I dare you ???????????????????????

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.