One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
To get re-elected, trump will need more than his base
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Aug 15, 2019 13:56:37   #
JediKnight
 
Peewee wrote:
One question, why were those 40 million who couldn't afford healthcare mostly from D controlled states and cities? Good luck with that one. It's what socialist do, screw up everything they touch.


Wow...you guys produce lies faster than light-speed! Look at the US map again....the majority of the 40 million are from your Red states....you know, mostly hill-billies and trailer park dwellers - when asked, most of them didn't even know that the ACA and "Obamacare" are the same thing. I have nothing against people being poor, but with Google, there's no excuse to be dumb...and since you are posting through a computer, it begs the question - what's your excuse?

Here's another little fun fact for you Peewee: if you, or a family member, utilize Medicare or Social Security -you are benefiting from a "socialist" program....but I bet you think: "but that's different!!" -right?sad.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:05:59   #
jSmitty45
 
JediKnight wrote:
Please provide us one reference where dems are saying "they want open borders" - just one. Have you not noticed that it is the (fake) president who is hellbent on rescinding "anything Obama" just out of spite and hate? The ACA allowed nearly 40 million who had never had healthcare to obtain it. The plan was working just fine - until the jealous and inept republicans decided to kill it because Obama's team came up with it -yet, even after 2 years of control - the republicans have no healthcare plan at all. Trump lied (as usual) when he claimed "I have a great new healthcare plan ready to go on Day One" - and again when he said "I have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days" - and of course when he said "Mexico will pay for the wall" - need I mention "I don't know Stormy or any of those women" or "Cohen is a great guy to Cohen is a rat" -and of course there are many, many other similar lies from your illustrious leader.

Even riding the economy that Obama saved and revived, Trump's job numbers at this point are still lower than Obama's were at this same time. The Great American Tax Hoax has done great for the top 1% and even a few in the middle class (those who take in more than $200k) have seen some benefit - the rest of the country (the majority) has seen zilch. You claim the dems are "a bunch of socialists" - do you use Medicare or Social Security? If so, you are benefitting from a "socialist program." You should really consider these truths and not sell your soul to an unqualified, zero character, corrupt, inept, imbecile who only cares about how much money he can steal and how many women he can assault. pathetic.
Please provide us one reference where dems are say... (show quote)


I have heard even the socialists running, they want anyone to come into our country, and they are for giving benefits to illegals, who haven’t paid into any of the entities. You are certainly brainwashed by your dem’s. Obama did nothing for this country. We are much more divided now as a result of his presidency. He hates white people, Along with his wife! They only wanted the power, and goodies that went with it. He was the worse we have had, Carter’s is now second to that title.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:11:08   #
JediKnight
 
jSmitty45 wrote:
I have heard even the socialists running, they want anyone to come into our country, and they are for giving benefits to illegals, who haven’t paid into any of the entities. You are certainly brainwashed by your dem’s. Obama did nothing for this country. We are much more divided now as a result of his presidency. He hates white people, Along with his wife! They only wanted the power, and goodies that went with it. He was the worse we have had, Carter’s is now second to that title.


Please provide one real reference to dems wanting open borders....just one reference! I have heard many of them say "they are for legal immigration" -which only equates to "open borders" to those who also deal in "alternative facts" and microwave ovens. The only reason we are "more divided" is because of those racists discriminators who believe skin color makes them superior. Here's a question: why would a person with little to no melanin in their skin believe that makes them superior to those who have lots of melanin? I have truly never understood that concept. It would seem that since melanin helps protect against harmful sun rays that those with the darker skin would be more superior...just a thought.

Do you have any credible evidence that the Obama's "hate white people" - or is that just more hateful rhetoric because you have nothing else to say?

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:13:29   #
son of witless
 
JediKnight wrote:
Please provide us one reference where dems are saying "they want open borders" - just one. Have you not noticed that it is the (fake) president who is hellbent on rescinding "anything Obama" just out of spite and hate? The ACA allowed nearly 40 million who had never had healthcare to obtain it. The plan was working just fine - until the jealous and inept republicans decided to kill it because Obama's team came up with it -yet, even after 2 years of control - the republicans have no healthcare plan at all. Trump lied (as usual) when he claimed "I have a great new healthcare plan ready to go on Day One" - and again when he said "I have a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days" - and of course when he said "Mexico will pay for the wall" - need I mention "I don't know Stormy or any of those women" or "Cohen is a great guy to Cohen is a rat" -and of course there are many, many other similar lies from your illustrious leader.

Even riding the economy that Obama saved and revived, Trump's job numbers at this point are still lower than Obama's were at this same time. The Great American Tax Hoax has done great for the top 1% and even a few in the middle class (those who take in more than $200k) have seen some benefit - the rest of the country (the majority) has seen zilch. You claim the dems are "a bunch of socialists" - do you use Medicare or Social Security? If so, you are benefitting from a "socialist program." You should really consider these truths and not sell your soul to an unqualified, zero character, corrupt, inept, imbecile who only cares about how much money he can steal and how many women he can assault. pathetic.
Please provide us one reference where dems are say... (show quote)


" ]Please provide us one reference where dems are saying "they want open borders" - just one. "

To call you disingenuous would be charitable. Democrat Scum bags do not use those words. You know that, OF COURSE. Yet you continue with your nonsense. Open borders by any other name is still open borders.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-double-down-on-open-borders

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 14:30:45   #
JediKnight
 
son of witless wrote:
" ]Please provide us one reference where dems are saying "they want open borders" - just one. "

To call you disingenuous would be charitable. Democrat Scum bags do not use those words. You know that, OF COURSE. Yet you continue with your nonsense. Open borders by any other name is still open borders.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-double-down-on-open-borders


Nawwww….you have referenced an ultra-right wing conspiracy-theory site and that just won't do! You guys have the audacity to try and spin and put words in people's mouths that they did NOT say. Supporting legal immigration and trying to help those in need is not the same as 'open borders' and even a sixth grader understands that. I would be willing to cut you some slack, but I will not pardon the outright lies to suit your narrative. What's really interesting is republicans claim to be the "party of family values and followers of Christ" - yet they defy the teachings of Christ on a daily basis.

Look up Deuteronomy, 19th chapter to get and idea of how God would have us deal with "immigrants."

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:11:17   #
son of witless
 
JediKnight wrote:
Nawwww….you have referenced an ultra-right wing conspiracy-theory site and that just won't do! You guys have the audacity to try and spin and put words in people's mouths that they did NOT say. Supporting legal immigration and trying to help those in need is not the same as 'open borders' and even a sixth grader understands that. I would be willing to cut you some slack, but I will not pardon the outright lies to suit your narrative. What's really interesting is republicans claim to be the "party of family values and followers of Christ" - yet they defy the teachings of Christ on a daily basis.

Look up Deuteronomy, 19th chapter to get and idea of how God would have us deal with "immigrants."
Nawwww….you have referenced an ultra-right wing co... (show quote)


Well you have your nerve. I have laid it out and you can't see because of that Redwood in your eye. What is an " OPEN BORDER "? WELL ???????????????????????

A border that you can waltz across with no repercussions. Democrats keep tearing down all repercussions towards over staying visas, illegally crossing borders. Intentionally crossing the border to give birth so the child can be a legal American citizen.

Are you at all familiar with the word " incentive " ? By removing penalties for breaking our immigration laws and by promising free health care to illegals and by removing penalties for over staying student VISAs, your scum bag Democrats are drawing more and more and more illegals into our country. Democrats are also providing sanctuary cities to illegals and promising to abolish ICE.

Come on, come on, I quadruple dog dare you to tell me that is not an open border policy. I dare you.

I am waiting with impatience, wondering how you will RATIONALIZE your answer. I know you will.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:15:35   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JediKnight wrote:
Wow...you guys produce lies faster than light-speed! Look at the US map again....the majority of the 40 million are from your Red states....you know, mostly hill-billies and trailer park dwellers - when asked, most of them didn't even know that the ACA and "Obamacare" are the same thing. I have nothing against people being poor, but with Google, there's no excuse to be dumb...and since you are posting through a computer, it begs the question - what's your excuse?

Here's another little fun fact for you Peewee: if you, or a family member, utilize Medicare or Social Security -you are benefiting from a "socialist" program....but I bet you think: "but that's different!!" -right?sad.
Wow...you guys produce lies faster than light-spee... (show quote)

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:35:11   #
JediKnight
 
son of witless wrote:
Well you have your nerve. I have laid it out and you can't see because of that Redwood in your eye. What is an " OPEN BORDER "? WELL ???????????????????????

A border that you can waltz across with no repercussions. Democrats keep tearing down all repercussions towards over staying visas, illegally crossing borders. Intentionally crossing the border to give birth so the child can be a legal American citizen.

Are you at all familiar with the word " incentive " ? By removing penalties for breaking our immigration laws and by promising free health care to illegals and by removing penalties for over staying student VISAs, your scum bag Democrats are drawing more and more and more illegals into our country. Democrats are also providing sanctuary cities to illegals and promising to abolish ICE.

Come on, come on, I quadruple dog dare you to tell me that is not an open border policy. I dare you.

I am waiting with impatience, wondering how you will RATIONALIZE your answer. I know you will.
Well you have your nerve. I have laid it out and y... (show quote)


You have provided no proof of what you post other than "because you said so." You make it so easy! I don't have to rationalize anything - you have already provided the required response when you wrote: "Intentionally crossing the border to give birth so the child can be a legal American citizen."

Exactly what Melania did when she came here on a Student Visa and went to work (illegally) as a semi-nude model, landed Trump, gave birth to the baby, and then brought here parents and little sister here through "chain migration" -<you know the type of immigration that Trump says is ruining the country?

An "open border" policy would be one that requires no 'application', no documentation, no waiting periods. Even those immigrants trying to get in legally are required to "apply" -so as far as open borders - No one is saying that except republicans who use it as a "fear tactic" to control the dim and unwitting masses. sad.

Witless - you missed the mark again...…..but I will give you a C- for trying!

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:35:21   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JediKnight wrote:
Wow...you guys produce lies faster than light-speed! Look at the US map again....the majority of the 40 million are from your Red states....you know, mostly hill-billies and trailer park dwellers - when asked, most of them didn't even know that the ACA and "Obamacare" are the same thing. I have nothing against people being poor, but with Google, there's no excuse to be dumb...and since you are posting through a computer, it begs the question - what's your excuse?

Here's another little fun fact for you Peewee: if you, or a family member, utilize Medicare or Social Security -you are benefiting from a "socialist" program....but I bet you think: "but that's different!!" -right?sad.
Wow...you guys produce lies faster than light-spee... (show quote)


Dude, you need serious professional help. Today's Red-States used to be Blue especially during and after the Civil War. Sherman's march to the sea didn't help, burning everything in sight. FDR was a great socialist and a Dem. Plus your projecting trying to make yourself appear intelligent, which you're not. I can understand military pensions. You get your legs and arms blown off, fighting in a war kind of puts a dent into your ability to make a living. I understand help for widows and orphans. But if you are able to work and refuse to work I don't think you should get any assistance. And if you won't work and go around making little babies you refuse to support I think you should be castrated. And if you are a woman and have babies and no husband you should have your tubes tied. Taking from those who work and giving it to those who won't work is theft.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:46:05   #
jSmitty45
 
Peewee wrote:
Dude, you need serious professional help. Today's Red-States used to be Blue especially during and after the Civil War. Sherman's march to the sea didn't help, burning everything in sight. FDR was a great socialist and a Dem. Plus your projecting trying to make yourself appear intelligent, which you're not. I can understand military pensions. You get your legs and arms blown off, fighting in a war kind of puts a dent into your ability to make a living. I understand help for widows and orphans. But if you are able to work and refuse to work I don't think you should get any assistance. And if you won't work and go around making little babies you refuse to support I think you should be castrated. And if you are a woman and have babies and no husband you should have your tubes tied. Taking from those who work and giving it to those who won't work is theft.
Dude, you need serious professional help. Today's ... (show quote)


👍👍👍👍

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:57:00   #
son of witless
 
JediKnight wrote:
You have provided no proof of what you post other than "because you said so." You make it so easy! I don't have to rationalize anything - you have already provided the required response when you wrote: "Intentionally crossing the border to give birth so the child can be a legal American citizen."

Exactly what Melania did when she came here on a Student Visa and went to work (illegally) as a semi-nude model, landed Trump, gave birth to the baby, and then brought here parents and little sister here through "chain migration" -<you know the type of immigration that Trump says is ruining the country?

An "open border" policy would be one that requires no 'application', no documentation, no waiting periods. Even those immigrants trying to get in legally are required to "apply" -so as far as open borders - No one is saying that except republicans who use it as a "fear tactic" to control the dim and unwitting masses. sad.

Witless - you missed the mark again...…..but I will give you a C- for trying!
You have provided no proof of what you post other ... (show quote)


I must say that having a conversation with you is most entertaining. It is what Superman must have felt when he met Bizzaro. You and I look at the same things and see them opposite. Guess which one of us is Bizzaro and lives on a square planet. Anyway here is small evidence of what I am speaking of.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/most-democrats-want-border-crossings-decriminalized-poll-says_n_5d41fecae4b0ca604e2c310b

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:57:23   #
herbie
 
gaconservative74 wrote:
Ok, so here’s the problem with your argument:

The only candidate on the dem side that is even remotely close to a centrist(someone a republican or most moderates, independents would vote for) is sleepy, creepy, gaffey Joe: an old white guy!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don’t see how the dem party with their complete disgust of white males could ever nominate him. They might however, we will see. He’s too stupid to get elected though. Just saying.

So, that leaves the other 22 and they are ALL ELWNJ’s that just want to push us into socialism.......... not for our good, mind you, but to have complete dependence of the populous on old big brother!!!! Not one of them will get a single republican vote and most likely will not get much of anything right of left center. I don’t think any of them can carry the whole dem party.

Y’all wanna beat trump you better figure out how to move away from the extreme left.
Ok, so here’s the problem with your argument: br ... (show quote)


Trump is an old white guy, but he is also a liar 12 k plus strong `

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 16:02:55   #
JediKnight
 
Peewee wrote:
Dude, you need serious professional help. Today's Red-States used to be Blue especially during and after the Civil War. Sherman's march to the sea didn't help, burning everything in sight. FDR was a great socialist and a Dem. Plus your projecting trying to make yourself appear intelligent, which you're not. I can understand military pensions. You get your legs and arms blown off, fighting in a war kind of puts a dent into your ability to make a living. I understand help for widows and orphans. But if you are able to work and refuse to work I don't think you should get any assistance. And if you won't work and go around making little babies you refuse to support I think you should be castrated. And if you are a woman and have babies and no husband you should have your tubes tied. Taking from those who work and giving it to those who won't work is theft.
Dude, you need serious professional help. Today's ... (show quote)


Yes, today's Red States use to be Blue, and today's republicans use to be democrats and vice versa - what does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China? You say FDR was a socialist - how many millions of people were put to work during the Great Recession under FDR programs? Do you think any of those families gave a rat's butt about being called 'socialists?' As I said, if you, your mom or dad, or any family member receives "any type" of government assistance, that's socialism -yet I don't see you vowing to refuse your social security or Medicare right? Did you know that the majority of people here in the US that receive government assistance live in the red states?

BTW - one doesn't need to "project" intelligence when intelligence is a natural factor of their character. You think that I am intelligent because I am.....you -not so much.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 16:05:37   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
herbie wrote:
Trump is an old white guy, but he is also a liar 12 k plus strong `


All politicians lie but he is still way behind 'if you like your insurance" and "what difference does it make". Just imagine what he could have done if Dems weren't so afraid of going to GITMO.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 16:09:40   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
JediKnight wrote:
Yes, today's Red States use to be Blue, and today's republicans use to be democrats and vice versa - what does any of that have to do with the price of tea in China? You say FDR was a socialist - how many millions of people were put to work during the Great Recession under FDR programs? Do you think any of those families gave a rat's butt about being called 'socialists?' As I said, if you, your mom or dad, or any family member receives "any type" of government assistance, that's socialism -yet I don't see you vowing to refuse your social security or Medicare right? Did you know that the majority of people here in the US that receive government assistance live in the red states?

BTW - one doesn't need to "project" intelligence when intelligence is a natural factor of their character. You think that I am intelligent because I am.....you -not so much.
Yes, today's Red States use to be Blue, and today'... (show quote)


Thinking themselves wise they became fools. Try not to break your arm patting yourself on the back. It was the Great Depression by the way.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.