One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
14 miles of new section of Border Wall installed in San Diego
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Aug 14, 2019 08:17:32   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
permafrost wrote:
Why do you nut cases hate the word "Democracy" so much??

It is used every day world wide to describe our nation by world leaders, journalist and our own politicians..

Must be a burr under your recliner that is digging in..

Here's why:

A Republic, If You Can Keep It - The American Form of Government

Pay special attention to the comments on democracy. Especially the quotes from the founders on the subject.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:03:25   #
bahmer
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Here's why:

A Republic, If You Can Keep It - The American Form of Government

Pay special attention to the comments on democracy. Especially the quotes from the founders on the subject.


Very good video thanks for posting that.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:22:07   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
proud republican wrote:
We are Republic,not Democracy.....



truth is we are a Democratic Republic..

It is only that I wonder why some people want to separate and isolate themselves or us, by not using the common description of our nation.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:23:46   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Crayons wrote:
The DoD and Hud absconded with over 22 Trillion, as was reported Katherine Austin Fitz and posted on this site,
so I have no idea what theft yer talkin about.



How can you pretend to be so dense and keep a straight face??

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:25:12   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Tug484 wrote:
Because we are not a democracy.
We are a Republic.



Tug,

as I posted before, we are a Democratic Republic..

But that does not answer the question.. why do you hate the word democracy?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:37:14   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Here's why:

A Republic, If You Can Keep It - The American Form of Government

Pay special attention to the comments on democracy. Especially the quotes from the founders on the subject.




We are clear on your comments, you hate democracy... that is you and your kind..

Anti-American.. to your end..

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:46:10   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
permafrost wrote:
We are clear on your comments, you hate democracy... that is you and your kind..

Anti-American.. to your end..

If you refuse to see, I can't make you. All it would have taken is a simple click of the mouse and a couple of minutes' education. Anyway, let's be lucid on one point. Democracy is not 'hated' any more than socialism is. They're inherently flawed ideas that never work, and they have been tried throughout the ages. It's not hate, it's knowing a bad deal when you see one.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:52:22   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
If you refuse to see, I can't make you. All it would have taken is a simple click of the mouse and a couple of minutes' education. Anyway, let's be lucid on one point. Democracy is not 'hated' any more than socialism is. They're inherently flawed ideas that never work, and they have been tried throughout the ages. It's not hate, it's knowing a bad deal when you see one.



OK, so now you say Democracy is a bad deal...

And you spend time accusing the Democrats of being socialist..

Then you make a contention like this..

and you wonder why the right wing is frowned upon..

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 11:10:31   #
son of witless
 
permafrost wrote:
PR, now this 14 mile replacement may or maynot be a good thing.. but why call it trumps wall?
It was not financed by theft of D o D funds that has been held up some more in the courts again..

this 14 mile stretch was funded in 2017 fiscal year.. who was in office for that funding and spending direction..

Hint, he did not colar himself orange.. or hate America..

From your own post..

Now there is more updated fencing in place compared to aging infrastructure. The stretch of new fencing replaced stamped steel, that's easy to climb, originally installed in the 1990's.

The 18-30-foot steel bollard stretches a quarter of a mile from the ocean, to Otay Mountain. The old wall was breached more than 1,700 times, according to Border Patrol officials.

..

"Any upgrade we can get we'll take, this wall's been around for 30 years," Border Patrol Public Affairs Officer Theron Francisco said.

The transparent feature of the new wall, vital for Border Patrol agents. Fiscal year to date, 149 incidents were reported, compared to 72 last year.


it was financed in fiscal year 2017, so it's starting under his administration and will wrap up under his administration," Francisco said.
PR, now this 14 mile replacement may or maynot be ... (show quote)


" . but why call it trumps wall? "

Because he is primary force pushing to get a wall built. All Liberals are against the wall because they want America overwhelmed by illegal immigrants because it helps them gain power. They care about nothing else. Most Republican Lawmakers are luke warm on the wall.

So why not call it Trump's Wall ?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 11:30:02   #
kemmer
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/final-panel-installed-in-14-mile-stretch-of-new-border-wall

It's NOT new border wall; it's replacement wall.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 11:34:36   #
Carlos
 
The dems actually go crazy when they don't get things their way. Imagine what they were like when they were little kids, they still have the mentality but only got bigger. Their like spoiled children. If they don't get their way they break something. Right now their trying to break America but it won't work. Wait 'till the
College kids get out of school, they won't find work because they leaned nothing in school, they will still have their radical way of thinking Untill few years later they will find that it didn't do them any good. The
Real Americans will be giving them Orders, the ones they wouldn't allow to speak when they were In School. They will be living with their parents for a Long time. Eventually, truth will out.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 11:46:44   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
son of witless wrote:
" . but why call it trumps wall? "

Because he is primary force pushing to get a wall built. All Liberals are against the wall because they want America overwhelmed by illegal immigrants because it helps them gain power. They care about nothing else. Most Republican Lawmakers are luke warm on the wall.

So why not call it Trump's Wall ?




That is silly,, Liberals are for border security, just like most people.

But trumps wall is a very expensive way to toss money down the drain..

With our incredible spending and the huge deficit, we need to begin watching dimes.. which was the expectation when republicans got the power, but never happened..

Only the reverse, more spending then ever in a booming economy..



| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 12:09:12   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
permafrost wrote:
OK, so now you say Democracy is a bad deal...

And you spend time accusing the Democrats of being socialist..

Then you make a contention like this..

and you wonder why the right wing is frowned upon..


Still buying into that left/right paradigm? Had you took the two minutes to watch the video I linked for your specific use, you wouldn't have made that statement.

Once again, please click this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 12:14:09   #
Carlos
 
What is saved by putting up a wall will be realized in about two years. What is it costing now to feed,
House, health care, education, additional help in keeping all this going, hundreds of million of dollars a
Year. Plus keeping the country safe from terrorists that are coming in, Imagaine how many are here all ready waiting for the word. Schools being over run, needing more teachers, all costing the American tax payer, free for them but smaller paycheck for Americans. The dems will actually sell America for more votes.


What fools these mortals be.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 12:47:00   #
son of witless
 
permafrost wrote:
That is silly,, Liberals are for border security, just like most people.

But trumps wall is a very expensive way to toss money down the drain..

With our incredible spending and the huge deficit, we need to begin watching dimes.. which was the expectation when republicans got the power, but never happened..

Only the reverse, more spending then ever in a booming economy..


You constantly post statements that defy what apparently are my lying eyes and ears .

" That is silly,, Liberals are for border security, just like most people. "

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.