One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
paper sheets kill Jeffery?
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next>>
Aug 15, 2019 00:11:27   #
GmanTerry
 
Larai wrote:
I Agree! I am sure there is a lot of speculation, that is Human nature.. we speculate, and given what we Do know, as Slatten said regardless of whether it was suicide or murder, I just think something very hinky went on there, especially after those documents were made "public" and the fact that he was planning on dropping some more names.. be they republican or dem.. doesn't matter.. the Coincidence of the timing of this death in relation to his stated cooperation stinks to high heaven... I'll just wait until the investigation is over.. we shall then see what's what.. maybe..Or maybe it'll get buried.. Hard tellin..
I Agree! I am sure there is a lot of speculation, ... (show quote)


Nobody has mentioned yet that his main residence in the Virgin Islands wasn't searched until after his death. I can tell you that this is highly irregular. As soon as possible after an arrest the home of the perp is searched so no one can remove evidence. Why did they not do it. This is just another thing to be added to the perfect storm of covering up for Epstien. Were they purposely giving other guilty people time to destroy evidence? There appear to be lots of really powerful people involved. I bet we end up with as much information about this suicide as we received about the shooting in Vegas.That was swept under the carpet until we all forgot about it. The justice system works very differently for us, the peons and the overlords with wealth.

Semper Fi

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 00:33:14   #
Larai Loc: Fallon, NV
 
moldyoldy wrote:
If they could tell from cameras that the guards did not check on him, can they tell if others visited him? Will they ever tell us?


Probably Not.. wouldn't surprise me if it gets buried, But then again Not.. I would Like to think Barr will do his job.. as he was outraged at finding this out.. regarding Epstein's death.. and His comment regarding "serious irregularities" need to be investigated.. However, I will say that I would be interested to find out!.. still say the entire bs fiasco is hinky as Fk... Also Have a Ton of reading to do regarding that Massive document dump on the public of 302's.... That should be interesting as well.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 02:00:32   #
Fodaoson Loc: South Texas
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Yeah, fer shure, man, it sux. "Everyone knows exactly what happened"??? That is what you call an argumentum ad populum, it is a logical fallacy. Be more accurate to say, "Nobody knows WTF happened."

The Clintons are history, dude, the new and improved "democrat" progressive party has exiled their sorry asses. They were the most powerful political couple in the modern era. Now, they offer cut-rate speaking tours and muse about what might have been. Bill is damned near dead from serious heart problems and Hillary is sitting on her fat ass in an apartment somewhere with Chelsea writing another book. These two has beens have about as much juice as a crushed peanut. The Clinton cabal ceased to exist years ago.

BTW. AG Barr IS NOT a "Bush Boy". That is utter bullshit.
Yeah, fer shure, man, it sux. i "Everyone kn... (show quote)


"The Clintons are history" the most truthful sentence on this whole thread.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 04:01:26   #
Tug484
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Yeah, fer shure, man, it sux. "Everyone knows exactly what happened"??? That is what you call an argumentum ad populum, it is a logical fallacy. Be more accurate to say, "Nobody knows WTF happened."

The Clintons are history, dude, the new and improved "democrat" progressive party has exiled their sorry asses. They were the most powerful political couple in the modern era. Now, they offer cut-rate speaking tours and muse about what might have been. Bill is damned near dead from serious heart problems and Hillary is sitting on her fat ass in an apartment somewhere with Chelsea writing another book. These two has beens have about as much juice as a crushed peanut. The Clinton cabal ceased to exist years ago.

BTW. AG Barr IS NOT a "Bush Boy". That is utter bullshit.
Yeah, fer shure, man, it sux. i "Everyone kn... (show quote)


I'm hoping he's in the witness protection program for the time being.
Then stick it to him

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 06:17:08   #
jSmitty45
 
badbobby wrote:
How does a man choke himself to death with a paper sheet tied to a bedpost
self preservation would have impelled him to stop tryin
no
he had help


He absolutely had help, if he is even dead!

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 08:16:13   #
Mikeyavelli
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Yeah, fer shure, man, it sux. "Everyone knows exactly what happened"??? That is what you call an argumentum ad populum, it is a logical fallacy. Be more accurate to say, "Nobody knows WTF happened."

The Clintons are history, dude, the new and improved "democrat" progressive party has exiled their sorry asses. They were the most powerful political couple in the modern era. Now, they offer cut-rate speaking tours and muse about what might have been. Bill is damned near dead from serious heart problems and Hillary is sitting on her fat ass in an apartment somewhere with Chelsea writing another book. These two has beens have about as much juice as a crushed peanut. The Clinton cabal ceased to exist years ago.

BTW. AG Barr IS NOT a "Bush Boy". That is utter bullshit.
Yeah, fer shure, man, it sux. i "Everyone kn... (show quote)


Bush Boy Barr has done nothing but stall, obfuscate, delay, obstruct document production, and let Comey and McCabe off the hook when RINO Inspector Horowitz gave them criminal referrals.
Bush Boy Barr is going to cover this up too.
He's already done it.



| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:00:20   #
moldyoldy
 
Larai wrote:
Probably Not.. wouldn't surprise me if it gets buried, But then again Not.. I would Like to think Barr will do his job.. as he was outraged at finding this out.. regarding Epstein's death.. and His comment regarding "serious irregularities" need to be investigated.. However, I will say that I would be interested to find out!.. still say the entire bs fiasco is hinky as Fk... Also Have a Ton of reading to do regarding that Massive document dump on the public of 302's.... That should be interesting as well.
Probably Not.. wouldn't surprise me if it gets bur... (show quote)


Barr has connections to him and should have recused himself

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:00:42   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
GmanTerry wrote:
Nobody has mentioned yet that his main residence in the Virgin Islands wasn't searched until after his death. I can tell you that this is highly irregular. As soon as possible after an arrest the home of the perp is searched so no one can remove evidence. Why did they not do it. This is just another thing to be added to the perfect storm of covering up for Epstien. Were they purposely giving other guilty people time to destroy evidence? There appear to be lots of really powerful people involved. I bet we end up with as much information about this suicide as we received about the shooting in Vegas.That was swept under the carpet until we all forgot about it. The justice system works very differently for us, the peons and the overlords with wealth.

Semper Fi
Nobody has mentioned yet that his main residence i... (show quote)




How sad it is that you are absolutely right.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:02:17   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Fodaoson wrote:
"The Clintons are history" the most truthful sentence on this whole thread.


You don't have a clue!

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 10:02:54   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Bush Boy Barr has done nothing but stall, obfuscate, delay, obstruct document production, and let Comey and McCabe off the hook when RINO Inspector Horowitz gave them criminal referrals.
Bush Boy Barr is going to cover this up too.
He's already done it.


There it is!

Greatest meme in a while.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 12:54:23   #
Louie27 Loc: Peoria, AZ
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump and Barr have all the power, Clinton was already outed. Trump, Barr and many others are yet to be named. Why did they just raid his island yesterday, it was surely cleaned up by now.


Surely, you don't think one man can have his fingers on every thing going on in the DOJ. If you believe that you are sadly mistaken. There are still some hold over's from the previous administration and other administrations that are bias. You really need to come back to reality.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 13:06:43   #
moldyoldy
 
Louie27 wrote:
Surely, you don't think one man can have his fingers on every thing going on in the DOJ. If you believe that you are sadly mistaken. There are still some hold over's from the previous administration and other administrations that are bias. You really need to come back to reality.


Barr got his job, by promising to cover up for trump. He has stopped ten investigations into trump crimes that were handed off by Mueller to other prosecutors. He misstated the results of Mueller's investigation. He can put a stop to anything coming out of DOJ.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 13:46:36   #
Louie27 Loc: Peoria, AZ
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Barr got his job, by promising to cover up for trump. He has stopped ten investigations into trump crimes that were handed off by Mueller to other prosecutors. He misstated the results of Mueller's investigation. He can put a stop to anything coming out of DOJ.


It seems that you are living in a world of your own choosing and not realizing the true facts of what has transpired during Barr's term of being the Attorney General of the United States. It seems you are more like Biden, you choose to use your facts and not the truth.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:14:29   #
zillaorange
 
slatten49 wrote:
Suicide or not, his death should not have occurred while in imprisonment and under surveillance.

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 15:17:20   #
zillaorange
 
Louie27 wrote:
It seems that you are living in a world of your own choosing and not realizing the true facts of what has transpired during Barr's term of being the Attorney General of the United States. It seems you are more like Biden, you choose to use your facts and not the truth.


Seems no 1 was minding the store ! Searching for ALL videos from the crime scene ! As long as the Clintons don't get thrown over, we'll never know !!!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.