One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I will give everything I have to the candidate
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
Aug 14, 2019 13:05:03   #
Lonewolf
 
son of witless wrote:
The reasons for the economy doing well are in part Trump's tax cuts. The government sucks money out of the private sector. The less money it sucks out the better the economy does. America does not have a revenue problem. It has a spending problem.

In fact your previous statement "
I don't hate Republicans but they are no longer conservative Trump has already spent far more than he spent last year and it's only August. And not a hell of a lot to show for it! "

in my mind says you agree with me, or you did.
The reasons for the economy doing well are in part... (show quote)


i do

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:15:17   #
son of witless
 
Lonewolf wrote:
i do


Well then what are we arguing about ?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:25:59   #
Lonewolf
 
son of witless wrote:
Well then what are we arguing about ?


nothing

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:48:07   #
Louie27 Loc: Peoria, AZ
 
Lonewolf wrote:
That will promise upon being elected they will hold the entire Trump family responsible for their crimes and punish them to the full extent of the law it's time to lock them up.


No one has shown an proof of any crimes committed by the Trumps, only false allegations.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 13:55:34   #
Lonewolf
 
Louie27 wrote:
No one has shown an proof of any crimes committed by the Trumps, only false allegations.


Mueller said if he wasn't in the office he could charge him with obstruction which could put him in prison for life considering his age!
but its never going to happen the rich are above the law and if they do get punished it's in a luxury fed prison and as soon as they leave their record will be swept clean.
If you or I did the same crime we would get twice the time in a hell hole of a prison ware you might not get out alive! and when you got out you would be marked as a felon the rest of your life!

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 14:40:27   #
bahmer
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Mueller said if he wasn't in the office he could charge him with obstruction which could put him in prison for life considering his age!
but its never going to happen the rich are above the law and if they do get punished it's in a luxury fed prison and as soon as they leave their record will be swept clean.
If you or I did the same crime we would get twice the time in a hell hole of a prison ware you might not get out alive! and when you got out you would be marked as a felon the rest of your life!
Mueller said if he wasn't in the office he could c... (show quote)


Sort of like that luxury suit that Jeffrey Epstein was housed in right?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 14:47:00   #
son of witless
 
bahmer wrote:
Sort of like that luxury suit that Jeffrey Epstein was housed in right?


The Luxury Suicide Suite. Best service in the US prison system. They don't bother with those pesky 30 minute checks. They let you alone for hours before annoying you. At last you can get rest.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 14:49:08   #
bahmer
 
son of witless wrote:
The Luxury Suicide Suite. Best service in the US prison system. They don't bother with those pesky 30 minute checks. They let you alone for hours before annoying you. At last you can get rest.


Yup for eternity that is.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 15:02:44   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Lonewolf wrote:
I will give everything I have to the candidate That will promise upon being elected they will hold the entire Trump family responsible for their crimes and punish them to the full extent of the law it's time to lock them up.
If you do that and your candidate wins, it's guaranteed that you won't get anything back.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 15:17:33   #
Lonewolf
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
If you do that and your candidate wins, it's guaranteed that you won't get anything back.


Don't need anything

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 23:58:27   #
debeda
 
tommsteyer wrote:
I will vote for the candidate that will bring Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill (the Epstein perennial guest ) at Pedophile Island to justice.

Destroying emails and bleachbitting your hardware does not a president make. Rose Law Firm. Whitewater.

Monica. Sperm in the Oval Office.

The Cllinton body count. The Haiti scams. The Clinton Money Raking Foundation _( spent on "office supplies) and (travel)Pay to play via the Clinton Fund.

How about Trey Gowdy spend 25 million American dollars on the grassy knoll that Mueller forgot.?

The guy that was investigating the Foundation just shot himself in a Texas Barr.??

Oh that's not suspicious.
Body count rises.

The guy who could have bargained dirt and dirty pictures and dirty Clinton deeds done Clinton cheap suddenly bites it in a secure suicide watch jail cel l?
Epstein could have produced pictures of Randy Andy and Bubba and native underage girls. Bargained a deal for undisclosed terms to keep the Queen of England happy that her second son's Johnson wasn't exposed.

The dream team would have made a fortune. Criminal defense attorneys would have been eating their young to get the case.

I doubt Epstein gave up before a trial. He thought he could get away with anything. And ppl like that live on celebrity.

Barr has some work to do. Justice is a double edged sword my friend.

Trump's family has done well under massively hostile scrutiny. There are a lot of rich ppl in this country. Hating on Trump feels more Socialist every day.

Grats Comrade_!
I will vote for the candidate that will bring Hill... (show quote)



| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 12:56:44   #
Louie27 Loc: Peoria, AZ
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Mueller said if he wasn't in the office he could charge him with obstruction which could put him in prison for life considering his age!
but its never going to happen the rich are above the law and if they do get punished it's in a luxury fed prison and as soon as they leave their record will be swept clean.
If you or I did the same crime we would get twice the time in a hell hole of a prison ware you might not get out alive! and when you got out you would be marked as a felon the rest of your life!
Mueller said if he wasn't in the office he could c... (show quote)


If what he said is true, then why did the Special Counsel say Clinton had committed crimes that he had been accused of committing? What do you have to say about that?

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 12:58:53   #
Lonewolf
 
Louie27 wrote:
If what he said is true, then why did the Special Counsel say Clinton had committed crimes that he had been accused of committing? What do you have to say about that?


Mueller said nothing about clintion

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 13:42:28   #
Louie27 Loc: Peoria, AZ
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Mueller said nothing about clintion


You seem to be confused about what was said. I guess you are too dense or just too enthralled with the progressive agenda. It seems I have to be more clear on what I have posted. I was talking about the Special counsel that was appointed to assess if Bill Clinton was guilty of any crimes that were supposed to have been committed by him. I hope that is more acceptable to your way of thinking. What do you have to say about that?

| Reply
Aug 15, 2019 13:54:33   #
Lonewolf
 
Louie27 wrote:
You seem to be confused about what was said. I guess you are too dense or just too enthralled with the progressive agenda. It seems I have to be more clear on what I have posted. I was talking about the Special counsel that was appointed to assess if Bill Clinton was guilty of any crimes that were supposed to have been committed by him. I hope that is more acceptable to your way of thinking. What do you have to say about that?


Far as I know the only crime Clinton was convicted was lying to Congress if he committed any other crimes he should be punished like every American

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.