One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Cory Bookr:Trump won Michigan because Russians suppressed votes...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Aug 13, 2019 06:52:53   #
| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 07:10:52   #
Kevyn
 
Trump squeezed by in michigan by two tenths of one percent, about ten thousand votes. As is clearly stated in the Mueller report the Russians polluted the facebook pages of African Americans in Michigan with false messages disparaging Hillary Clintons record in relation to race with the intent of discouraging Black citizens from voting. In detroit alone 40,000 fewer black voters went to the polls than in the previous presidential election. So yes Putins sculduggery suppressed the black vote and handed Michigan to his hand picked Pumpkinfuhrer. Trump would have never been elected without Putins interference.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 07:53:12   #
badbob85037
 
Those clowns will say anything for a vote and as long as there are idiots to believe them genocide is a good thing.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 07:55:46   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Kevyn wrote:
Trump squeezed by in michigan by two tenths of one percent, about ten thousand votes. As is clearly stated in the Mueller report the Russians polluted the facebook pages of African Americans in Michigan with false messages disparaging Hillary Clintons record in relation to race with the intent of discouraging Black citizens from voting. In detroit alone 40,000 fewer black voters went to the polls than in the previous presidential election. So yes Putins sculduggery suppressed the black vote and handed Michigan to his hand picked Pumpkinfuhrer. Trump would have never been elected without Putins interference.
Trump squeezed by in michigan by two tenths of one... (show quote)



Kevin, you say 40,000 fewer black voters went to the polls in 2016 versus 2012. That's an interesting statistic - one which might justify some discussion. Instead, you come out with the pronouncement that the reason for that is of Putin's doing and, furthermore, that Trump was the instigator. Do you libs ever use common reason to come to a conclusion or do you just shoot from the hip and pull out the usual democrat talking points? What was the number of black voters prior to Obama's 8 years? Do you think there is any connection? I propose, without even looking up the numbers, that Obama, being black (or half black) drew out more black voters who we already know voted in the upper 90% for Obama. Instead of coming, to the conclusion that since there wasn't a black candidate in 2016, you immediately come up with the statement, already proven untrue, that the Russkies were responsible and Trump was the cause. Does that give you any kind of clue as to why your comments have been laughed at?

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 08:03:56   #
Kevyn
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Kevin, you say 40,000 fewer black voters went to the polls in 2016 versus 2012. That's an interesting statistic - one which might justify some discussion. Instead, you come out with the pronouncement that the reason for that is of Putin's doing and, furthermore, that Trump was the instigator. Do you libs ever use common reason to come to a conclusion or do you just shoot from the hip and pull out the usual democrat talking points? What was the number of black voters prior to Obama's 8 years? Do you think there is any connection? I propose, without even looking up the numbers, that Obama, being black (or half black) drew out more black voters who we already know voted in the upper 90% for Obama. Instead of coming, to the conclusion that since there wasn't a black candidate in 2016, you immediately come up with the statement, already proven untrue, that the Russkies were responsible and Trump was the cause. Does that give you any kind of clue as to why your comments have been laughed at?
Kevin, you say 40,000 fewer black voters went to t... (show quote)


The extent of Trumps collusion with the Russians according to the Mueller report is his campaigns meetings with Russians in hopes of getting dirt on Clinton, His public solicitation of the Russians to hack Clintons emails during the campaign, which they did the next day and their failure to report Russian outreach to the FBI. To my knowledge Trump had no input or for that matter knowledge of Putins disinformation attack on American social media. It is very likely this influence had an effect on the outcome of the election, the attack was very carefully planned and aimed at handing Trump an electoral victory, and it worked.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 08:17:04   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Kevyn wrote:
The extent of Trumps collusion with the Russians according to the Mueller report is his campaigns meetings with Russians in hopes of getting dirt on Clinton, His public solicitation of the Russians to hack Clintons emails during the campaign, which they did the next day and their failure to report Russian outreach to the FBI. To my knowledge Trump had no input or for that matter knowledge of Putins disinformation attack on American social media. It is very likely this influence had an effect on the outcome of the election, the attack was very carefully planned and aimed at handing Trump an electoral victory, and it worked.
The extent of Trumps collusion with the Russians a... (show quote)



And your evidence? Other than the discredited Mueller report, written by Trump haters? By the way, where is the evidence of the 40,000 black voters voting for Obama and not for Trump? I think I know why you deflected or ignored my questions. Try to stay on subject if you can.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 08:27:44   #
maxcorn
 
Kevyn wrote:
Trump squeezed by in michigan by two tenths of one percent, about ten thousand votes. As is clearly stated in the Mueller report the Russians polluted the facebook pages of African Americans in Michigan with false messages disparaging Hillary Clintons record in relation to race with the intent of discouraging Black citizens from voting. In detroit alone 40,000 fewer black voters went to the polls than in the previous presidential election. So yes Putins sculduggery suppressed the black vote and handed Michigan to his hand picked Pumpkinfuhrer. Trump would have never been elected without Putins interference.
Trump squeezed by in michigan by two tenths of one... (show quote)

Kev, please continue with your tin foil hat spewings. Everybody now, "we're off to see the wizard because of the magical things he does". Your theme song Kev.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 09:26:42   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
maxcorn wrote:
Kev, please continue with your tin foil hat spewings. Everybody now, "we're off to see the wizard because of the magical things he does". Your theme song Kev.


I was under the impression that his theme song would be the scarecrow..."If I Only Had A Brain"..

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 09:40:31   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
proud republican wrote:
http://conservativefighters.com/news/cory-booker-trump-won-michigan-because-russians-suppressed-black-voters/...

Dems' two favorite subjects; Trump and Russians!!!
http://conservativefighters.com/news/cory-booker-t... (show quote)



| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 14:46:23   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Kevyn wrote:
The extent of Trumps collusion with the Russians according to the Mueller report is his campaigns meetings with Russians in hopes of getting dirt on Clinton, His public solicitation of the Russians to hack Clintons emails during the campaign, which they did the next day and their failure to report Russian outreach to the FBI. To my knowledge Trump had no input or for that matter knowledge of Putins disinformation attack on American social media. It is very likely this influence had an effect on the outcome of the election, the attack was very carefully planned and aimed at handing Trump an electoral victory, and it worked.
The extent of Trumps collusion with the Russians a... (show quote)


Detting dirt on Clinton...Isn't it what you people call opposition research????

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 14:47:44   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Larry, i feel the same way... Can you imagine what is going to happen when he wins his reelection in 2020????

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 15:20:08   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
proud republican wrote:
Larry, i feel the same way... Can you imagine what is going to happen when he wins his reelection in 2020????

Do you think that will shut the nattering nabobs (remember that?) up?

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 05:38:04   #
Tug484
 
proud republican wrote:
http://conservativefighters.com/news/cory-booker-trump-won-michigan-because-russians-suppressed-black-voters/

Dems' two favorite subjects; Trump and Russians!!!
http://conservativefighters.com/news/cory-booker-t... (show quote)


Trump won Michigan and the three other states because the voting machines were rigged in her favor.
She thought she had the thing sewn up.
Larry Nichols blasted the place with ask for a paper ballot.
He worked for the Cs. and knows how they operate.

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:25:16   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
Kevyn wrote:
As is clearly stated in the Mueller report the Russians polluted the facebook pages of African Americans in Michigan with false messages disparaging Hillary Clintons record in relation to race with the intent of discouraging Black citizens from voting.

No, it is not 'clearly stated', in fact, the State of Michigan is not even mentioned anywhere in the Mueller Report. I have it in pdf and it's easily searched. Why must you lie like that all the time. One lie after another, on and on and on. Go away, TROLL!

| Reply
Aug 14, 2019 09:37:44   #
Kazudy
 
proud republican wrote:
http://conservativefighters.com/news/cory-booker-trump-won-michigan-because-russians-suppressed-black-voters/

Dems' two favorite subjects; Trump and Russians!!!
http://conservativefighters.com/news/cory-booker-t... (show quote)


I guess that the DumbocRAT candidates have to out dumb the field to get the nomination. That makes perfect sense to me.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.