One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Good news for people who support Trump!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Aug 13, 2019 16:20:25   #
son of witless
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
...and his cabinet.



| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 16:31:23   #
America 1
 
Jakebrake wrote:
The only time Biden opens his mouth, is to change feet~


Good chuckle Jake.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 19:25:21   #
D. Plorable
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Have you noticed that he never gives a source for his sources?


His source is the porcelain bowl.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 20:49:29   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
JFlorio wrote:
Probably they lose no matter what.

More like landslide! I'm looking forward to watching the Democrat party go quietly into the depths of history. I look forward to telling my grandchildren about the dark days of evil when Democrats walked the Earth and how we had to fight for every scrap of decency and moral certitude.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 20:52:56   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
More like landslide! I'm looking forward to watching the Democrat party go quietly into the depths of history. I look forward to telling my grandchildren about the dark days of evil when Democrats walked the Earth and how we had to fight for every scrap of decency and moral certitude.


Hope you’re right but they remind me of the Herpes virus.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 20:56:15   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
JFlorio wrote:
Hope you’re right but they remind me of the Herpes virus.

Ew.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:20:59   #
Hadenough
 
Kevyn wrote:
They are all so much better that the Orange anus it really doesn't matter. My support will go to the first candidate that says their justice department will hold the Trump crime family accountable, prosecute them and afford them a fair trial. Not a repeat of Ford’s shameful pardon of Nixon. The only way to restore the dignity of the presidency is to send Trump to prison.


Kevie, Kevie, Kevie,

What is your fixation with the President and his anus?
Do you live on a strict diet of chocolate starfish? Give it some thought.
You might want to consider charging him to rent the space in your head. He owns you! Lol. One thing for sure there won’t be any collateral damage when your head implodes.

Dem 5D mode
Tick Tock Tick Tock TDS boom
MAGA
God Bless the USA and President Trump

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:34:50   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
Hadenough wrote:
One thing for sure there won’t be any collateral damage when your head implodes.

Nothing to damage.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:43:39   #
okie don
 
Hadenough wrote:
Kevie, Kevie, Kevie,

What is your fixation with the President and his anus?
Do you live on a strict diet of chocolate starfish? Give it some thought.
You might want to consider charging him to rent the space in your head. He owns you! Lol. One thing for sure there won’t be any collateral damage when your head implodes.

Dem 5D mode
Tick Tock Tick Tock TDS boom
MAGA
God Bless the USA and President Trump

Kevies got a bad case of the Trump Syndrome. He needs psychiatric help bad...

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:44:28   #
okie don
 
That's all.he thinks about 24/7 I guess.
Cheeeeez

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:44:31   #
okie don
 
That's all.he thinks about 24/7 I guess.
Cheeeeez

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:44:53   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
okie don wrote:
Kevies got a bad case of the Trump Syndrome. He needs psychiatric help bad...

He'd be Baker Acted but they can't pinpoint his location.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:45:49   #
Hadenough
 
okie don wrote:
Kevies got a bad case of the Trump Syndrome. He needs psychiatric help bad...


Okie don,

That’s for sure!

MAGA
God Bless the USA and President Trump

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:46:52   #
okie don
 
I bet when he sees Trump on TV he wants to throw up.
Poor guy.

| Reply
Aug 13, 2019 21:48:41   #
Larry the Legend Loc: Not hiding in Milton
 
okie don wrote:
I bet when he sees Trump on TV he wants to throw up.
Poor guy.

If he even has a TV. He probably smashed it on election night 2016.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.