One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
my wife visits the doctor
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Aug 12, 2019 11:07:52   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
A few minutes into her examination,loud screams were heard from the exam room.
my wife burst out of the exam room as if she was running for her life
After much effort the nurse calmed her down enough to tell her what was wrong
The nurse was horrified and burst into the exam room
"Shame on you doctor
Mrs B is in her late eighties,and you just told her she was pregnant"!!the nurse almost screamed
The doctor just continued writing calmly and inquired"Does she still have the hiccups"?

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 11:10:34   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
A few minutes into her examination,loud screams were heard from the exam room.
my wife burst out of the exam room as if she was running for her life
After much effort the nurse calmed her down enough to tell her what was wrong
The nurse was horrified and burst into the exam room
"Shame on you doctor
Mrs B is in her late eighties,and you just told her she was pregnant"!!the nurse almost screamed
The doctor just continued writing calmly and inquired"Does she still have the hiccups"?
A few minutes into her examination,loud screams we... (show quote)


I bet that the hiccups were cured weren't they?

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 12:00:45   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I bet that the hiccups were cured weren't they?


you're in a gamblin mood bahm?

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 12:09:45   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
you're in a gamblin mood bahm?


Bahm is too smart to pay for your boat BB.


| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 14:00:46   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Bahm is too smart to pay for your boat BB.



shush Peewee
who else would fall for it?

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 14:10:33   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
shush Peewee
who else would fall for it?


Who did your son in law give his boat to?

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 14:24:51   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
shush Peewee
who else would fall for it?


Your fame has spread too far and wide on OPP.

That leaves little kids with lemonade stands.

My advice is the Go Fund Me site.

Just tell the truth, I need X # of people to give 1.00 each so I can go fishing again.

A few have never heard of P. T. Barnum.

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 15:19:27   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Who did your son in law give his boat to?


he sold it to the boat mechanic

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 15:21:08   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Your fame has spread too far and wide on OPP.

That leaves little kids with lemonade stands.

My advice is the Go Fund Me site.

Just tell the truth, I need X # of people to give 1.00 each so I can go fishing again.

A few have never heard of P. T. Barnum.

and a few have never heard a me


| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 15:26:17   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
and a few have never heard a me



That's another plus in your favor.

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 15:45:03   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
he sold it to the boat mechanic


That will give the boat mechanic something to work on then.

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 16:27:49   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
That will give the boat mechanic something to work on then.


BB will figure out something. He should contact Phil Swift of Flex Seal fame and the two could come up with an idea for a new commercial involving a boat and motor. I can hear it now BB and Swifty here with an amazing new product. He could cruise the storage places and find a boat whose owner is behind in storage fees and make him an offer. Watch the obits for deceased fishermen and hotfoot it over to the widow and get a steal of a deal. Cut his consumption of JD and pay cash for a new one in 90 days. He just hasn't put his thinking cap on yet. Convince some young rich guy he needs a new boat and BB will haul off the old piece of junk for a small fee.

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 16:57:12   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
BB will figure out something. He should contact Phil Swift of Flex Seal fame and the two could come up with an idea for a new commercial involving a boat and motor. I can hear it now BB and Swifty here with an amazing new product. He could cruise the storage places and find a boat whose owner is behind in storage fees and make him an offer. Watch the obits for deceased fishermen and hotfoot it over to the widow and get a steal of a deal. Cut his consumption of JD and pay cash for a new one in 90 days. He just hasn't put his thinking cap on yet. Convince some young rich guy he needs a new boat and BB will haul off the old piece of junk for a small fee.
BB will figure out something. He should contact Ph... (show quote)


keep tryin Peewee
one a them schemes might work
when it gets a lil cooler
and I get the urge

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 16:58:37   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
keep tryin Peewee
one a them schemes might work
when it gets a lil cooler
and I get the urge


Maybe you can become friends with the boat mechanic.

| Reply
Aug 12, 2019 17:08:40   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Maybe you can become friends with the boat mechanic.


nah
I don't trust that ol boat

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.