One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Solution To Homeless Problem
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Aug 10, 2019 11:17:52   #
tbutkovich
 
Now that they have arrested 640 illegal immigrants in the chicken processing plant, I suggest they go into the homeless colonies and offer those able bodied homeless people and give them a bus ticket to Mississippi to replace those who lost their jobs. Continue to make the arrests of illegals, ship them out, and fill them with able bodied homeless people. This solves two problems we have in America. Not all homeless people are drug addicts. A large portion of homeless just can’t afford the housing landlords are charging in the major west coast cities and would be happy to fill those vacancies!

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 11:22:56   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Now that they have arrested 640 illegal immigrants in the chicken processing plant, I suggest they go into the homeless colonies and offer those able bodied homeless people and give them a bus ticket to Mississippi to replace those who lost their jobs. Continue to make the arrests of illegals, ship them out, and fill them with able bodied homeless people. This solves two problems we have in America. Not all homeless people are drug addicts. A large portion of homeless just can’t afford the housing landlords are charging in the major west coast cities and would be happy to fill those vacancies!
Now that they have arrested 640 illegal immigrants... (show quote)


As long as the people that now have jobs in the chicken processing are here legally, and not other illegal trespassers, the solution is excellent.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 11:23:52   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
and the Clintons strike again.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 11:27:03   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
As long as the people that now have jobs in the chicken processing are here legally, and not other illegal trespassers, the solution is excellent.


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 11:33:22   #
waltmoreno (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Now that they have arrested 640 illegal immigrants in the chicken processing plant, I suggest they go into the homeless colonies and offer those able bodied homeless people and give them a bus ticket to Mississippi to replace those who lost their jobs. Continue to make the arrests of illegals, ship them out, and fill them with able bodied homeless people. This solves two problems we have in America. Not all homeless people are drug addicts. A large portion of homeless just can’t afford the housing landlords are charging in the major west coast cities and would be happy to fill those vacancies!
Now that they have arrested 640 illegal immigrants... (show quote)


Excellent point! And just think of the number of jobs that would be opened up if the deportations were ramped up! With estimates of between 25 million and 35 million illegal aliens inside the US, the number of jobs available would explode.
Obviously, most of the jobs are low skilled jobs, and lots of the homeless don't want to work. But I'm betting that the homeless population would plummet.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 11:44:42   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
waltmoreno wrote:
Excellent point! And just think of the number of jobs that would be opened up if the deportations were ramped up! With estimates of between 25 million and 35 million illegal aliens inside the US, the number of jobs available would explode.
Obviously, most of the jobs are low skilled jobs, and lots of the homeless don't want to work. But I'm betting that the homeless population would plummet.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 12:30:53   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
They would still be homeless unless they could get used to sleeping 8 or more to a room the employer pays so little! I went in one home where around a dozen lived it was utterly filthy and trashed it was summertime and hot there was a dead deer hanging on the porch covered in flies that's what they're eating because they weren't paid enough most sent all their money home except for enough to buy their Budweiser beer. They always drink Bud because that was an easy name to learn to say in English

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 13:30:06   #
Gatsby (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
They would still be homeless unless they could get used to sleeping 8 or more to a room the employer pays so little! I went in one home where around a dozen lived it was utterly filthy and trashed it was summertime and hot there was a dead deer hanging on the porch covered in flies that's what they're eating because they weren't paid enough most sent all their money home except for enough to buy their Budweiser beer. They always drink Bud because that was an easy name to learn to say in English


You say:

"most sent all their money home except for enough to buy their Budweiser beer."

It's clear that you can see the problem, it's a shame that you can't face it.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 13:43:36   #
tbutkovich
 
Gatsby wrote:
You say:

"most sent all their money home except for enough to buy their Budweiser beer."

It's clear that you can see the problem, it's a shame that you can't face it.


Many like “Lone Wolf” choose to dismiss the problem, fail to investigate the situation, inspect the sites. Just write the homeless off like our city officials and the problem gets worse and continues to grow. Read the news, many of this living in tents are broke, have little money to afford homes. They are afraid to leave their tents because they risk losing whatever they have to others in tent city. The illegals get food, shelter, medical, schooling, sanctuary, forgiveness for criminal activities. This is an abomination which should never have occurred on the poor citizens of our country. An Australian visiting Los Angeles remarked: “Our government would never let this happen to its citizens!”

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 13:49:26   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Many like “Lone Wolf” choose to dismiss the problem, fail to investigate the situation, inspect the sites. Just write the homeless off like our city officials and the problem gets worse and continues to grow. Read the news, many of this living in tents are broke, have little money to afford homes. They are afraid to leave their tents because they risk losing whatever they have to others in tent city. The illegals get food, shelter, medical, schooling, sanctuary, forgiveness for criminal activities. This is an abomination which should never have occurred on the poor citizens of our country. An Australian visiting Los Angeles remarked: “Our government would never let this happen to its citizens!”
Many like “Lone Wolf” choose to dismiss the probl... (show quote)


Nothing is going to change this is just how they won the processing plant in Mississippi will be up and running within a week and most of the employees will be the same employees we just deported. Solution to the homeless problem could probably solve by tiny houses people are willing to work I just can't afford to live on the wages being offered. Greatest country in the world and we can't pay our employees enough to live on greed soon the Republicans home announcer plan to address this problem they will give the 1% another tax break

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 14:00:19   #
tbutkovich
 
The big problem in California is affordable housing driving renters into the street. Low wages and lack of affordable housing is the cause. Housing is much cheaper in Mississippi and with a “fair wage” they can make ends meet. How do the illegals make it. Their wages get added to their food stamps and Medicaid and they get by. One family in California get to stay in a homeless shelter by night, must leave in the morning, walk the streets, then check in after lunch. Everything they own is in their backpack. Their kid goes to school but falls asleep in class because he is up all night due to the noise in the shelter. The teachers set up a cot so he can get some sleep during the day. No one should live this way. The parents are good candidates for a jobs program. Where do they go to get help. Too many people especially the city government, ignoring the problem. So sad!

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 14:46:11   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
The big problem in California is affordable housing driving renters into the street. Low wages and lack of affordable housing is the cause. Housing is much cheaper in Mississippi and with a “fair wage” they can make ends meet. How do the illegals make it. Their wages get added to their food stamps and Medicaid and they get by. One family in California get to stay in a homeless shelter by night, must leave in the morning, walk the streets, then check in after lunch. Everything they own is in their backpack. Their kid goes to school but falls asleep in class because he is up all night due to the noise in the shelter. The teachers set up a cot so he can get some sleep during the day. No one should live this way. The parents are good candidates for a jobs program. Where do they go to get help. Too many people especially the city government, ignoring the problem. So sad!
The big problem in California is affordable housin... (show quote)


Seattle is the same way they raised minimum wage to 15 but that's not enough to even get a tiny apartment! What's an employee like who sleeps in his her car with the kids

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 20:12:53   #
tbutkovich
 
The money spent on illegals needs to go to our citizens. We need to put up the wall. If they get in illegally, they need to be put on the list and sent back til their case can be heard.

| Reply
Aug 10, 2019 20:25:34   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Lonewolf wrote:
They would still be homeless unless they could get used to sleeping 8 or more to a room the employer pays so little! I went in one home where around a dozen lived it was utterly filthy and trashed it was summertime and hot there was a dead deer hanging on the porch covered in flies that's what they're eating because they weren't paid enough most sent all their money home except for enough to buy their Budweiser beer. They always drink Bud because that was an easy name to learn to say in English


But I thought everything was going to be great with all the freebies and living wage you DEMON-RATS promise for everyone.

| Reply
Aug 11, 2019 09:46:13   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
But I thought everything was going to be great with all the freebies and living wage you DEMON-RATS promise for everyone.


But look at all the money we will have home we stopped sending it all to the very rich. Maybe we'll stop subsidizing huge corporations like Walmart who rely on the government to give food stamp and assistance to their employees.
Because Walmart keeps their employees hours down low enough so it's hard for them to afford to live without the government help.
We need to bring unions back to help. What's your party been up to taking school lunches from children trying to take insurance from 24 million Americans without offering any kind of substitute or help.
Refusing to ban cancer-causing chemicals from use in the United States even after the rest of the world has found them cancer-causing and Banning them.
Manyn these are people have pre-existing conditions and there's no way in the world they will ever be able to afford insurance again make this country great again.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.