One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
this might be useful someday
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Aug 7, 2019 17:16:52   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attack and you are alone.
From my sister, the surgical nurse and certified CPR teacher:
Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:

1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 17:19:52   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attack and you are alone.
From my sister, the surgical nurse and certified CPR teacher:
Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:

1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attac... (show quote)


Very good badbobby thanks.

Now that you are driving on the roads again you feel like you might be the cause of people having heart

attacks do you?

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 17:33:29   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attack and you are alone.
From my sister, the surgical nurse and certified CPR teacher:
Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:

1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attac... (show quote)


Thanks, BB I've never had a heart attack, but this should be known to all.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 17:36:37   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Very good badbobby thanks.

Now that you are driving on the roads again you feel like you might be the cause of people having heart

attacks do you?
Very good badbobby thanks. img src="https://stati... (show quote)

This post of yours reminds me of a quote attributed to Will Rogers, who if alive, would be about BB's age.

"When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep...not screaming like all the passengers in his car."

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 17:39:38   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
This post of yours reminds me of a quote attributed to Will Rogers, who if alive, would be about BB's age.

"When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep...not screaming like all the passengers in his car."


Well badbobby had his drivers license renewed today so he is good for 2 more years down there in Texas. I really though his article about the heart attack was a public service announcement now that he is out driving again.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 18:19:47   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attack and you are alone.
From my sister, the surgical nurse and certified CPR teacher:
Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:

1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Here’s a tip if you have symptoms of a heart attac... (show quote)


Thanks good info

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 18:55:01   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Very good badbobby thanks.

Now that you are driving on the roads again you feel like you might be the cause of people having heart

attacks do you?
Very good badbobby thanks. img src="https://stati... (show quote)
if they see me coming----yes


| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 18:57:40   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Well badbobby had his drivers license renewed today so he is good for 2 more years down there in Texas. I really though his article about the heart attack was a public service announcement now that he is out driving again.


and I thought you was my bud
here you are tryin to scare every one about my driving

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 18:59:39   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
This post of yours reminds me of a quote attributed to Will Rogers, who if alive, would be about BB's age.

"When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep...not screaming like all the passengers in his car."

lol
which reminds me
sumone asked me if I could sleep in a moving car
I told em
'Only if I'm driving'


| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 19:02:10   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
lol
which reminds me
sumone asked me if I could sleep in a moving car
I told em
'Only if I'm driving'


to those who are terrified now that my drivers license has been renewed
E Mail me before you come to the Houston area,and I'll stay in the house


| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 19:04:07   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
This post of yours reminds me of a quote attributed to Will Rogers, who if alive, would be about BB's age.

"When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep...not screaming like all the passengers in his car."

hey Will has a couple on me


| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 19:31:25   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
hey Will has a couple on me


Maybe, but only a "couple."

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 19:55:55   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
if they see me coming----yes



Yeah, BB! On the road again, proud of you, you da man!


| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 19:59:52   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Yeah, BB! On the road again, proud of you, you da man!

Yeah, BB! On the road again, proud of you, you da ... (show quote)

NASCAR refers to BB as A.J. FART.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2019 20:08:23   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
This post of yours reminds me of a quote attributed to Will Rogers, who if alive, would be about BB's age.

"When I go, I want to go like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep...not screaming like all the passengers in his car."


That has always been one of my favorite celebrity quotes.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.