One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Anyone Want To Guess?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jul 12, 2019 16:57:38   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
How long Epstein stays alive.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:05:04   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How long Epstein stays alive.


2 years???

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:56:50   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How long Epstein stays alive.


Child molesters don’t do well in prison, or do you think the Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer will have his Russian pals bump hm off before he fingers Trump for molesting those teen girls in exchange for a lighter sentence?

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:06:53   #
cali
 
He will be lucky to get a couple months

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:16:20   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Child molesters don’t do well in prison, or do you think the Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer will have his Russian pals bump hm off before he fingers Trump for molesting those teen girls in exchange for a lighter sentence?


You carry on far too much. Guilty until proven innocent is decidedly un-American. That goes for anyone associated with Epstein.



| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:23:44   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How long Epstein stays alive.

Depends on the evidence. If his testimony is necessary to reel in Slick Willy, not very long. If not, maybe he gets a pass. It all depends on the 'perceived' danger.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:42:51   #
GmanTerry (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Depends on the evidence. If his testimony is necessary to reel in Slick Willy, not very long. If not, maybe he gets a pass. It all depends on the 'perceived' danger.


Larry, you seem to be the only one who understands the 'real' question. Will Bill and Hillary deem it necessary to bump him off to protect the Clinton crime family.


Semper Fi

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:01:14   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Child molesters don’t do well in prison, or do you think the Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer will have his Russian pals bump hm off before he fingers Trump for molesting those teen girls in exchange for a lighter sentence?


Figured you had a poster of him on your ceiling, lil guy.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:12:11   #
bmac32 (a regular here)
 
And you think he'll be in regular prison? My God your slow!!!




Kevyn wrote:
Child molesters don’t do well in prison, or do you think the Idiot Pumpkinfuhrer will have his Russian pals bump hm off before he fingers Trump for molesting those teen girls in exchange for a lighter sentence?

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:26:48   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How long Epstein stays alive.


Depends on how bent the court is. If they do this straight I give him 2-3 months

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:31:08   #
bmac32 (a regular here)
 
2 to 3 months before he goes to prison?




debeda wrote:
Depends on how bent the court is. If they do this straight I give him 2-3 months

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:32:26   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
bmac32 wrote:
2 to 3 months before he goes to prison?


No. To live.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:43:32   #
bmac32 (a regular here)
 
Unless he die of natural causes this will be tired up the courts at least a year.




debeda wrote:
No. To live.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:47:37   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
bmac32 wrote:
Unless he die of natural causes this will be tired up the courts at least a year.


He can definitely afford the best attorneys in the world.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:49:51   #
bmac32 (a regular here)
 
Am betting a team of them.




JFlorio wrote:
He can definitely afford the best attorneys in the world.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.