One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
J. P. Morgan and cocaine
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jul 12, 2019 15:11:52   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/07/11/us-authorities-seize-20-tons-of-cocaine-from-ship-owned-by-jp-morgan/#63b4d6b62ea3

This isn't the first time either and at the same Port of Philadelphia.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:41:14   #
okie don
 
Maybe Epstein will know. Lol

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:42:10   #
GmanTerry
 
I bet nobody goes to jail.

Semper Fi

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:44:49   #
Radiance3
 
Peewee wrote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/07/11/us-authorities-seize-20-tons-of-cocaine-from-ship-owned-by-jp-morgan/#63b4d6b62ea3

This isn't the first time either and at the same Port of Philadelphia.


=============
The ship was reportedly shipped to another company, though owned by JP Morgan. Not sure of JP Morgan is aware of this activity. We will need to find out how this happened.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:01:32   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Radiance3 wrote:
=============
The ship was reportedly shipped to another company, though owned by JP Morgan. Not sure of JP Morgan is aware of this activity. We will need to find out how this happened.


Being a wise guy, at times, I bet it happened "on purpose".

New FBI and DOJ leadership might explain it along with a new prez.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:20:42   #
dongreen76
 
Peewee wrote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/07/11/us-authorities-seize-20-tons-of-cocaine-from-ship-owned-by-jp-morgan/#63b4d6b62ea3

This isn't the first time either and at the same Port of Philadelphia.


I thought that Jamie Dimon,and Chase Bank wuz`actin`kinda`peculiar,and funny wid`the money.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:10:19   #
cali
 
Elite deepstate criminals

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:22:38   #
Radiance3
 
cali wrote:
Elite deepstate criminals


=============
Must be verified before running into conclusion.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:42:58   #
okie don
 
cali wrote:
Elite deepstate criminals


Now leave the CIA out of this. (:

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:45:13   #
Radiance3
 
Peewee wrote:
Being a wise guy, at times, I bet it happened "on purpose".

New FBI and DOJ leadership might explain it along with a new prez.


================
I don't believe JP Morgan is involved on this. The ship was owned by JP Morgan but the parties running the ship is different. JP don't do this kind. JP owns $4.6 trillion assets all over the world. Not involved in the drug shipment.
I am sure of that.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 22:00:50   #
Radiance3
 
Peewee wrote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/07/11/us-authorities-seize-20-tons-of-cocaine-from-ship-owned-by-jp-morgan/#63b4d6b62ea3

This isn't the first time either and at the same Port of Philadelphia.


=================
JP Morgan Chase is the largest bank in the US and number 6th biggest in the world. Its assets worldwide is $2.53 trillion.

I don't believe it engages in that cocaine business found on its ship. JP owns the ship but another party is running it operation. I hope this whole truth will come out soon.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 22:02:56   #
Radiance3
 
Radiance3 wrote:
================
I don't believe JP Morgan is involved on this. The ship was owned by JP Morgan but the parties running the ship is different. JP don't do this kind. JP owns $4.6 trillion assets all over the world. Not involved in the drug shipment.
I am sure of that.


============
I must correct the asset figure of JP. Instead of $4.6 trillion, actually it is $2.53 trillion, and it is the largest bank in the US.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 22:06:39   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Radiance3 wrote:
=================
JP Morgan Chase is the largest bank in the US and number 6th biggest in the world. Its assets worldwide is $2.53 trillion.

I don't believe it engages in that cocaine business found on its ship. JP owns the ship but another party is running it operation. I hope this whole truth will come out soon.


Me too. I would hate to think they padded their bottom line as drug dealers. But if they are guilty I hope they are wiped out and the Feds take every dime except what belongs to its customers and stockholders.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 23:59:27   #
Radiance3
 
Peewee wrote:
Me too. I would hate to think they padded their bottom line as drug dealers. But if they are guilty I hope they are wiped out and the Feds take every dime except what belongs to its customers and stockholders.


===========
I am confident JP Morgan Chase is innocent. Let us wait for facts.

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 00:23:20   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===========
I am confident JP Morgan Chase is innocent. Let us wait for facts.


Sounds good to me.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.