One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The US Coast Guard
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jul 12, 2019 14:29:21   #
| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 14:38:54   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 

I'm thinking...another day, another time...that could'a been you, PeeWee.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 14:48:13   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
I'm thinking...another day, another time...that could'a been you, PeeWee.


It did remind me of my bulldogging days for some reason.

You just have to let go and jump, no fear!

I'm surprised the drug runners opened up to see who was knocking instead of diving.

Maybe the sub's hull isn't bulletproof.


| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 15:00:41   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
It did remind me of my bulldogging days for some reason.

You just have to let go and jump, no fear!

I'm surprised the drug runners opened up to see who was knocking instead of diving.

Maybe the sub's hull isn't bulletproof.


I thought and/or wondered the same things, my friend.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 15:21:00   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 


That was awesome!!

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:14:05   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 


That's something you don't see everyday..................someone capturing a submarine.......................by hand.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:24:36   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
That's something you don't see everyday..................someone capturing a submarine.......................by hand.

Most don't understand that the sub wasn't being captured...but instead, repossessed. The crew was underwater on payments.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:54:08   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Most don't understand that the sub wasn't being captured...but instead, repossessed. The crew was underwater on payments.




We could start our own SNL skits that are "really" funny.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:58:29   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:


We could start our own SNL skits that are "really" funny.

When do we begin negotiating payments for our obvious talents

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:03:30   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
When do we begin negotiating payments for our obvious talents


You and BB are the money men and poker players. Bahm and I only need peanuts to survive.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:30:29   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
You and BB are the money men and poker players. Bahm and I only need peanuts to survive.

OK, peanuts for you. And, just as I take all cash BB puts on the table, I'll take any monies offered.

Bahmer gets an 'at'ta boy.'

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:40:58   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
OK, peanuts for you. And, just as I take all cash BB puts on the table, I'll take any monies offered.

Bahmer gets an 'at'ta boy.'


Alrighty then, sounds like you'll do fine in wheeling and dealing in LA.

Watch out for quakes. Poor Bahm treated just like Rodney Dangerfield.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 17:50:57   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Alrighty then, sounds like you'll do fine in wheeling and dealing in LA.

Watch out for quakes. Poor Bahm treated just like Rodney Dangerfield.

I'm pretty sure SNL is taped in New York City's Rockefeller Center.

Either way, it's a long commute from Central Texas.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 18:08:40   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
I'm pretty sure SNL is taped in New York City's Rockefeller Center.

Either way, it's a long commute from Central Texas.


My bad then. Oops.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 19:24:51   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
My bad then. Oops.

As we might say in Tejas, "no hay problemo."

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.