One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The DOJ Telling Civilians Not To Comply With Congressional Subpoenas... Anyone See It As Obstruction
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 12, 2019 12:05:27   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Pelosi needs to proceed with the contempt against Barr

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 12:30:12   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Pelosi needs to proceed with the contempt against Barr


Crank up the investigations, subpoenas and contempt charges, and if this illegal stonewalling persists start long drawn out public impeachment hearings.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 12:40:30   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Crank up the investigations, subpoenas and contempt charges, and if this illegal stonewalling persists start long drawn out public impeachment hearings.


It starts with contempt charges that should have already been voted on...I understand the strategy was to let obstruction and interference incidents accrue so as to make a better case.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 12:47:25   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
It starts with contempt charges that should have already been voted on...I understand the strategy was to let obstruction and interference incidents accrue so as to make a better case.


But for how long? Every minute that crooked prick is in office is a minute too long. It is time for congress to go scorched earth on the thieving traitorous bastard and his crime family and accomplices.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 15:36:37   #
Common_Sense_Matters (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Pelosi needs to proceed with the contempt against Barr


Anything that prevents the truth from being heard is obstruction. Why are they telling people to illegally ignore subpoenas in the first place if they have nothing to hide? Yet the Trumpsters are plenty foolish enough to continue drinking that Koolade and cheering on the obstruction..

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:29:56   #
Barracuda2020 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
But for how long? Every minute that crooked prick is in office is a minute too long. It is time for congress to go scorched earth on the thieving traitorous bastard and his crime family and accomplices.


I agree, what's the hold up? Our government system is really looking inept.

| Reply
Jul 14, 2019 19:58:14   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Barracuda2020 wrote:
I agree, what's the hold up? Our government system is really looking inept.


Wait too long and the window will be gone

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.