One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Sorry AOC: Dems Ditch "Manufactured Crisis" Language Over Border (Months Ago)
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 12, 2019 11:33:38   #
fullspinzoo
 
Out-of-touch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tries to reignite controversy that was put to bed a long time ago. Way to go, AOC. You ARE the best thing that has happened to the Republican party from across the aisle in a long time. Keep it up, and we'll be going to NY to help you campaign next time around. Too bad replacing Pelosi is not in the cards since we'll have the House. https://www.dailywire.com/news/48605/sorry-aoc-democrats-ditch-manufactured-crisis-emily-zanotti Too bad you're not a little bit older. You could be Sleepy Creepy Joe's running mate and make it just that much easier for our beloved President. Hey, but keeping giving the old white hag (or bag) from San Fran a wicked but courageous time.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 11:47:04   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
One would think (not really) that Ocasio-Cortez would want to brighten up the concentration camps. Democrats should be ashamed of her.





fullspinzoo wrote:
Out-of-touch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tries to reignite controversy that was put to bed a long time ago. Way to go, AOC. You ARE the best thing that has happened to the Republican party from across the aisle in a long time. Keep it up, and we'll be going to NY to help you campaign next time around. Too bad replacing Pelosi is not in the cards since we'll have the House. https://www.dailywire.com/news/48605/sorry-aoc-democrats-ditch-manufactured-crisis-emily-zanotti Too bad you're not a little bit older. You could be Sleepy Creepy Joe's running mate and make it just that much easier for our beloved President. Hey, but keeping giving the old white hag (or bag) from San Fran a wicked but courageous time.
Out-of-touch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tries to rei... (show quote)

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 11:59:58   #
fullspinzoo
 
bmac32 wrote:
One would think (not really) that Ocasio-Cortez would want to brighten up the concentration camps. Democrats should be ashamed of her.


If you are a conservative, it's fun to watch her put her foot in her mouth (which is pretty big). She'll be a force to contend with down the road, possibly. But right now, she's working overtime.....for us.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 12:04:16   #
Bcon
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
If you are a conservative, it's fun to watch her put her foot in her mouth (which is pretty big). She'll be a force to contend with down the road, possibly. But right now, she's working overtime.....for us.


After losing Amazon and its millions for New York-do you really expect her to be in Congress that long? That fact, along with her severe case of foot in mouth disease, should make her aver short time rep.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 12:05:44   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Am more conservative than liberal but I'm for right above anything else.




fullspinzoo wrote:
If you are a conservative, it's fun to watch her put her foot in her mouth (which is pretty big). She'll be a force to contend with down the road, possibly. But right now, she's working overtime.....for us.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 12:13:24   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
The tax payers of NY got screwed and I can't say I blame Amazon, they are in business to make money.






Bcon wrote:
After losing Amazon and its millions for New York-do you really expect her to be in Congress that long? That fact, along with her severe case of foot in mouth disease, should make her aver short time rep.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:27:11   #
Bcon
 
bmac32 wrote:
Am more conservative than liberal but I'm for right above anything else.



I wish being right would be everyone’s goal, but it really isn’t. Hatred for Trump takes precedence over being right.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:31:08   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Hate will be their downfall, they'll never learn.





Bcon wrote:
I wish being right would be everyone’s goal, but it really isn’t. Hatred for Trump takes precedence over being right.

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 10:44:28   #
bahmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Out-of-touch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tries to reignite controversy that was put to bed a long time ago. Way to go, AOC. You ARE the best thing that has happened to the Republican party from across the aisle in a long time. Keep it up, and we'll be going to NY to help you campaign next time around. Too bad replacing Pelosi is not in the cards since we'll have the House. https://www.dailywire.com/news/48605/sorry-aoc-democrats-ditch-manufactured-crisis-emily-zanotti Too bad you're not a little bit older. You could be Sleepy Creepy Joe's running mate and make it just that much easier for our beloved President. Hey, but keeping giving the old white hag (or bag) from San Fran a wicked but courageous time.
Out-of-touch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tries to rei... (show quote)


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 20:46:38   #
GmanTerry
 
bmac32 wrote:
One would think (not really) that Ocasio-Cortez would want to brighten up the concentration camps. Democrats should be ashamed of her.


My liberal friends are ashamed of her. One told me his cleaning lady told him that she has always voted Democrat but now she is voting for Trump. The wackiness seems to be taking a toll on the party faithful.


Semper Fi

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 21:22:25   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
If things stay the way they are I look for Trump to get 12 to 15% more in votes as he did even if Joe gets nominated.




GmanTerry wrote:
My liberal friends are ashamed of her. One told me his cleaning lady told him that she has always voted Democrat but now she is voting for Trump. The wackiness seems to be taking a toll on the party faithful.


Semper Fi

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 21:32:56   #
fullspinzoo
 
bmac32 wrote:
If things stay the way they are I look for Trump to get 12 to 15% more in votes as he did even if Joe gets nominated.


I think you're right. If ole Carville was right, then we're looking fantastic. Remember his famous line "It's the economy, stupid"? He kind of faded out of the picture didn't he? I think he is still kickin'.

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 21:45:52   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
I just don't see anyone beating Trump, he's done too many good things for the country. Notice Carville's partner is good quite well.





fullspinzoo wrote:
I think you're right. If ole Carville was right, then we're looking fantastic. Remember his famous line "It's the economy, stupid"? He kind of faded out of the picture didn't he? I think he is still kickin'.

| Reply
Jul 14, 2019 00:43:27   #
fullspinzoo
 
bmac32 wrote:
I just don't see anyone beating Trump, he's done too many good things for the country. Notice Carville's partner is good quite well.


Oh, what a couple. Mary Matalin, how do they stay married? Or is it a big set-up, staged? Fun to watch. And she's pretty smart, spot on most of the time.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.