One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Trump Again Rails Against Media
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 11, 2019 15:09:06   #
| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:39:30   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rails-against-fake-news-in-bizarre-tirade-warns-industry-will-fold-when-he-leaves-office/ar-AAEb8Zx?ocid=spartandhp


It is long past time for the press to take off the gloves when dealing with this demagogue. He is due no respect from anyone and should have his feet held to the fire. Every time he lies he needs to be confronted and held accountable. And every time he attacks our constitutionally protected free press with his fake news bullshit he should be lambasted.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:58:04   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rails-against-fake-news-in-bizarre-tirade-warns-industry-will-fold-when-he-leaves-office/ar-AAEb8Zx?ocid=spartandhp


Did you notice that's a FOX link?

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 16:12:20   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Did you notice that's a FOX link?

Yes, of course I noticed.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 16:33:16   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Yes, of course I noticed.


FOX is starting to annoy the donald

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 16:38:03   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rails-against-fake-news-in-bizarre-tirade-warns-industry-will-fold-when-he-leaves-office/ar-AAEb8Zx?ocid=spartandhp


That was odd but not too surprising.

The press deserves harsh criticism for repeatedly failing us. But not the way Trump does it.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 16:38:43   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
It is long past time for the press to take off the gloves when dealing with this demagogue. He is due no respect from anyone and should have his feet held to the fire. Every time he lies he needs to be confronted and held accountable. And every time he attacks our constitutionally protected free press with his fake news bullshit he should be lambasted.


You have so much in common with Trump.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 17:44:52   #
peg w
 
What else is new. Ho hum

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 16:52:17   #
tactful (a regular here)
 
Rose42 wrote:
That was odd but not too surprising.

The press deserves harsh criticism for repeatedly failing us. But not the way Trump does it.


someone observing the same,Ms Rose?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.