One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
So Has The Right Decided Whether To Support Epstein Or Denounce Him?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Jul 11, 2019 14:47:41   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:51:42   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)


How about denouncing your increasing psychotic TDS.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:53:21   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)


Of course i denounce Epstein...Bur President Trump has nothing to do with that POS...He kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago long time ago...

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:03:12   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)


We'll see how many people take you seriously. The left never used to believe guilty until proven innocent but now that seems to be the norm as we've seen often on OPP. Lets see how many really want justice or if, like you, they just want to take more shots at the opposing party.

Epstein needs to be locked up. He's been tried before and they let him skate - on Mueller's watch. Others are entitled to a fair trial no matter what the left says.

Guilty until proven innocent....another way "progressives" are regressive.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:13:28   #
Trooper745
 
woodguru wrote:
So Has The Right Decided Whether To Support Epstein Or Denounce Him?


To the majority of us on the right, Epstein is just another rich person with a screwed-up mind. He's not running for POTUS, he and Trump aren't big drinking buddies, and POTUS Trump has no control over what is done by, or to, Epstein.

Those on the right have decided to let justice take its course in the courts, with full consideration of the victims desires not to go through the humiliation of a public trial.

Of course, Epstein is bat-crap crazy and screwed-up enough that he would fit right in with the other democrat presidential hopefuls.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:41:57   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)
You truly are a degenerate, a very ignorant one at that. Moreover, your failure in critical thought is absolutely stunning, basically you kicked your own ass.

You totally ignore the documented history of a sex trafficking pervert, including the Lolita Express pilots logs, the depositions and testimony of hundreds of his victims, his pimps and procurers, and the charges in the current indictment. Instead, you exalt the sonofabitch--he's a "great man." You "expect him to benefit".

And, in the same breath, you say Epstein and Trump "are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same." Think about that, schmuck, IYO, Epstein is a prince and Donald Trump is in the pod with him.

I haven't seen a comment this stupid in a long time.

They should nail Epstein's dick to a dead tree, set the tree on fire, and give him a dull butter knife.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:45:33   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Of course i denounce Epstein...Bur President Trump has nothing to do with that POS...He kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago long time ago...


The man is an unrepentant child molester who hosted Trump at a party where he tied up and raped a child. There are multiple instances of this nature where these two used their wealth and connections to hide their filthy debauchery. We can only hope that both men are brought to justice.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:47:12   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
You truly are a degenerate, a very ignorant one at that. Moreover, your failure in critical thought is absolutely stunning, basically you kicked your own ass.

You totally ignore the documented history of a sex trafficking pervert, including the Lolita Express pilots logs, the depositions and testimony of hundreds of his victims, his pimps and procurers, and the charges in the current indictment. Instead, you exalt the sonofabitch--he's a "great man." You "expect him to benefit".

And, in the same breath, you say Epstein and Trump "are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same." Think about that, schmuck, IYO, Epstein is a prince and Donald Trump is in the pod with him.

I haven't seen a comment this stupid in a long time.

They should nail Epstein's dick to a dead tree, set the tree on fire, and give him a dull butter knife.
You truly are a degenerate, a very ignorant one a... (show quote)


Trump would just send over some young Russian hookers to piss the fire out and pull out the nail. These sicko child molesters stick together.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:49:13   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How about denouncing your increasing psychotic TDS.


You can't do it can you liberty... (focus on the question, denounce Epstein)

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:52:38   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
You truly are a degenerate, a very ignorant one at that. Moreover, your failure in critical thought is absolutely stunning, basically you kicked your own ass.

You totally ignore the documented history of a sex trafficking pervert, including the Lolita Express pilots logs, the depositions and testimony of hundreds of his victims, his pimps and procurers, and the charges in the current indictment. Instead, you exalt the sonofabitch--he's a "great man." You "expect him to benefit".

And, in the same breath, you say Epstein and Trump "are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same." Think about that, schmuck, IYO, Epstein is a prince and Donald Trump is in the pod with him.

I haven't seen a comment this stupid in a long time.

They should nail Epstein's dick to a dead tree, set the tree on fire, and give him a dull butter knife.
You truly are a degenerate, a very ignorant one a... (show quote)


You have a cognitive reading disability, I'm saying that the right will get there because parallels are being drawn and as they are Epstein will be seen as a rhetorical deep state plot, just like Flynn, who did everything charged against him.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 17:47:19   #
archie bunker (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)


Why should I denounce him to you? Who the fk are you?

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 18:01:01   #
tommsteyer (a regular here)
 
Just because Trump passed Epstein in the billionaires lane once or twice doesn't mean anything.
What's insupportable is the media attempt to put Trump in Epstein's pod when it was Bull Clinton who rode in Epstein's jism jet 27 times.

And Epstein's procuress Ghislaine Maxwell was front row at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

Epstein helped carve the Global Charity Scam initiative from nowhere.

Epstein isn't in Trumps pod. Epstein was a Clinton FOB and Hillary hardliner when he was luring underage sugar babies into his 7 floor love nest.

It was Hillary's senate power that kept Manhattan d.a.s from prosecuting Epstein. becoz ppl like Bill Clinton and Kevin Spacey were regular pals.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 18:18:59   #
Gatsby (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)


I'm still waiting for liberals to denounce Epstein, long past due!

https://www.westernjournal.com/facts-jeffrey-epstein-inconvenient-lefts-narrative/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=conservative-brief-CT&ff_campaign=dailyam&ff_content=conservative-tribune

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 18:23:13   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
You have a cognitive reading disability, I'm saying that the right will get there because parallels are being drawn and as they are Epstein will be seen as a rhetorical deep state plot, just like Flynn, who did everything charged against him.
Epstein has been an active sex trafficker for decades, his operation is world wide.

Not by any stretch is Donald Trump a peer of Epstein, nor is he complicit in Epstein's sex trafficking conspiracy, nor has he ever participated or taken advantage of Epstein's "wares".

The charges against Epstein are well documented in victim depositions and testimony, in confessions of those involved in his operation, in aircraft logs that include passenger manifests, in letters, memos, emails, phone intercepts, and a host of other evidence.

Any cognitive dissonance displayed in this belongs solely to you and every other Trump hating maniac on this planet.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 05:46:32   #
America 1 (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
As more and more comes to light, especially that relates to our commander in chief, the reality about what Epstein is and did will transform into becoming smear rhetoric designed to malign a great man...

It has to do with the fact that Epstein and Trump are two peas in a pod, their whole character and profile is the same. I expect Epstein to benefit as a result, more and more about what he did will take on a fictional rhetoric, you watch.

We'll see how many reading this will jump in now and denounce Epstein.
As more and more comes to light, especially that r... (show quote)


What mind-altering drugs are you on?
No sane person would post this crap.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.