One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Holocaust Did Happen
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jul 11, 2019 14:03:14   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
Memorial Letter

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute.
================
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why General Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some b*st*rd will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???
Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.
Remember when all classrooms had an American flag in them?

Do they even teach our children about the World Trade Center attacks in 1993 and 2001, or did it go the way of Pearl Harbor and Veterans Day?

Don't even mention Christmas or prayers in school. Many schools no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance and many children do not know the words to our National Anthem, or that we even have one!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:07:17   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Memorial Letter

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute.
==================================================================================
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why General Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some b*st*rd will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???
Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.
Remember when all classrooms had an American flag in them?

Do they even teach our children about the World Trade Center attacks in 1993 and 2001, or did it go the way of Pearl Harbor and Veterans Day?

Don't even mention Christmas or prayers in school. Many schools no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance and many children do not know the words to our National Anthem, or that we even have one!
Memorial Letter br br This e-mail is inten... (show quote)

Simply one more reason Dwight D. Eisenhower remains a favorite of mine.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:14:58   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Simply one more reason Dwight D. Eisenhower remains a favorite of mine.


He was smart to get it on record

even now there are many saying it never happened

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:21:38   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
He was smart to get it on record

even now there are many saying it never happened



I wonder what Kevyn, PeterS and Wood Guru to their fellow liberal Holocaust deniers. What does Cohen, the representative, say to his fellow Democrat Ilhan?

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:42:14   #
woodguru (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
I wonder what Kevyn, PeterS and Wood Guru to their fellow liberal Holocaust deniers. What does Cohen, the representative, say to his fellow Democrat Ilhan?


Speaking for myself I have to ask where you got the ridiculous idea that I think the holocaust never happened?

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 14:54:33   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Memorial Letter

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute.
==================================================================================
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why General Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some b*st*rd will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???
Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.
Remember when all classrooms had an American flag in them?

Do they even teach our children about the World Trade Center attacks in 1993 and 2001, or did it go the way of Pearl Harbor and Veterans Day?

Don't even mention Christmas or prayers in school. Many schools no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance and many children do not know the words to our National Anthem, or that we even have one!
Memorial Letter br br This e-mail is inten... (show quote)


Everyone should visit a Holocaust museum to view the evidence.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:18:28   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Memorial Letter

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute.
==================================================================================
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why General Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some b*st*rd will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???
Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.
Remember when all classrooms had an American flag in them?

Do they even teach our children about the World Trade Center attacks in 1993 and 2001, or did it go the way of Pearl Harbor and Veterans Day?

Don't even mention Christmas or prayers in school. Many schools no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance and many children do not know the words to our National Anthem, or that we even have one!
Memorial Letter br br This e-mail is inten... (show quote)


Holocaust Photos That Reveal Heartbreaking Tragedy Only Hinted At In The History Books





| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:53:36   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
I wonder what Kevyn, PeterS and Wood Guru to their fellow liberal Holocaust deniers. What does Cohen, the representative, say to his fellow Democrat Ilhan?


I have NEVER denied the holocaust and never will. I knew several people who survived Hitlers camps, denial that they existed is evil and has been promoted mostly by right wing neo Nazis and their supporters.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:53:48   #
jeff smith (a regular here)
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Memorial Letter

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute.
==================================================================================
When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why General Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some b*st*rd will get up and say that this never happened'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???
Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.
Remember when all classrooms had an American flag in them?

Do they even teach our children about the World Trade Center attacks in 1993 and 2001, or did it go the way of Pearl Harbor and Veterans Day?

Don't even mention Christmas or prayers in school. Many schools no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance and many children do not know the words to our National Anthem, or that we even have one!
Memorial Letter br br This e-mail is inten... (show quote)

I have had a first hand education of the holocaust . my dad was there and seen way more than he had ever hoped to . he was US Army , Tank Division . how do I forward a post to another person?

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 16:08:57   #
jeff smith (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
I have NEVER denied the holocaust and never will. I knew several people who survived Hitlers camps, denial that they existed is evil and has been promoted mostly by right wing neo Nazis and their supporters.


not all as you say neonazi's are right wingers . and those who are , are so far out on the fringes I wouldn't count them as anyone slightly important. NUT CASES !

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 18:53:39   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
woodguru wrote:
Speaking for myself I have to ask where you got the ridiculous idea that I think the holocaust never happened?



I never wrote that you did or didn't. I wondered what they and you would say about it. That's a big difference.

It's a valid question since your associates on the extreme left are making anti-Semitic noises and denial of the Holocaust is an important next step. You might try reading my post.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 19:39:05   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
I have NEVER denied the holocaust and never will. I knew several people who survived Hitlers camps, denial that they existed is evil and has been promoted mostly by right wing neo Nazis and their supporters.
For the sake of decorum, you could have omitted the "right wing" reference. We know the implication is that you see all conservatives as Nazis.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 20:32:01   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
I have NEVER denied the holocaust and never will. I knew several people who survived Hitlers camps, denial that they existed is evil and has been promoted mostly by right wing neo Nazis and their supporters.




As usual, you are wrong, Kevyn. Anti-Semitism has been simmering under the surface of many liberals for years. It is woven within the rhetoric of Calypso Louie Farrkhan and Congresswoman Ilhan.


| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 20:32:43   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
For the sake of decorum, you could have omitted the "right wing" reference. We know the implication is that you see all conservatives as Nazis.


Amen!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 20:33:58   #
crazylibertarian (a regular here)
 
jeff smith wrote:
I have had a first hand education of the holocaust . my dad was there and seen way more than he had ever hoped to . he was US Army , Tank Division . how do I forward a post to another person?



Just do a Cut & Paste.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.