One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
As Pete would say...Yup!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jul 11, 2019 19:01:24   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Thou shalt not murder for starters. Dems murder babies and won't repent of it!

You need to learn the difference between a non-viable fetus and a baby.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 19:09:48   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
You need to learn the difference between a non-viable fetus and a baby.


You need some science and embryology courses!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 21:28:18   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
drlarrygino wrote:
You need some science and embryology courses!

A trumpkin talking about Science is incongruous.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 22:08:36   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
A trumpkin talking about Science is incongruous.
Do you want to have a contest? Pick a field of science or a specific scientific subject and let's have a go at it.

We could get into inorganic chemistry, like the behavior of fire in microgravity, (The Flame Ball named Kelly is an amazing experiment in clean combustion.)

or we could do microbiology, like mapping the intelligence in the DNA coding of the human cell.

Even more challenging would be in the neurosciences, like demonstrating that the human brain is not the source of human consciousness.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 22:27:01   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Do you want to have a contest? Pick a field of science or a specific scientific subject and let's have a go at it.

We could get into inorganic chemistry, like the behavior of fire in microgravity, (The Flame Ball named Kelly is an amazing experiment in clean combustion.)

or we could do microbiology, like mapping the intelligence in the DNA coding of the human cell.

Even more challenging would be in the neurosciences, like demonstrating that the human brain is not the source of human consciousness.
Do you want to have a contest? Pick a field of sci... (show quote)

How about climate change? Or do you think it’s a Chinese hoax?

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 22:35:34   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Parky60 wrote:
Like I said Pete, you don't understand because you don't have spiritual discernment because you aren't indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

You are a natural man Pete. And "a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised." 1 Corinthians 2:14

Jesus told us not to give what is holy to dogs, and not to throw our pearls before swine so now I'll obey Him and say good day.
Like I said Pete, you don't understand because you... (show quote)

If that's true then you don't have the spiritual discernment either because you violated Matthew by participating in the sin incurred by Donald Trump. He has two divorces and any number of extramarital affairs without ever repenting for those sins. So if you aren't spiritually appraised who are you to preach any edits of the bible to anyone else?

What's clear is that you don't understand shit about the bible because if you did you never would have voted for and supported Donald J Trump the most immoral faux Christian ever to occupy the office of President of the United States!!!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 22:38:51   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
If that's true then you don't have the spiritual discernment either because you violated Matthew by participating in the sin incurred by Donald Trump. He has two divorces and any number of extramarital affairs without ever repenting for those sins. So if you aren't spiritually appraised who are you to preach any edits of the bible to anyone else?

What's clear is that you don't understand shit about the bible because if you did you never would have voted for and supported Donald J Trump the most immoral faux Christian ever to occupy the office of President of the United States!!!
If that's true then you don't have the spiritual d... (show quote)


That made no sense.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 22:51:35   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
How about climate change? Or do you think it’s a Chinese hoax?
OK, climate change. You go first.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 23:08:38   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
If that's true then you don't have the spiritual discernment either because you violated Matthew by participating in the sin incurred by Donald Trump. He has two divorces and any number of extramarital affairs without ever repenting for those sins. So if you aren't spiritually appraised who are you to preach any edits of the bible to anyone else?

What's clear is that you don't understand shit about the bible because if you did you never would have voted for and supported Donald J Trump the most immoral faux Christian ever to occupy the office of President of the United States!!!
If that's true then you don't have the spiritual d... (show quote)
There ya go again, the godless denier of God's existence, pretending you are the world's foremost authority on what attributes make a true Christian and on the Word of God Himself. You have no business whatsoever preaching the Gospel to Christians and passing judgement on them.

So, oh great Oracle, tell us why "the sin incurred by Donald Trump" is singularly more severe than all other sins committed by human beings. Tell us how you know that he has not repented. Donald Trump is not the only human on this planet who has had extramarital affairs, however, he is one of the few Presidents of the United States who while in office has remained faithful to his wife, his family, his friends, to the American people and to the nation.

FYI: Almighty God has forgiven men and women for far worse sins than any Donald Trump may or may not have committed.

Jesus has a word for people like you--HYPOCRITE.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 05:30:22   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
There ya go again, the godless denier of God's existence, pretending you are the world's foremost authority on what attributes make a true Christian and on the Word of God Himself. You have no business whatsoever preaching the Gospel to Christians and passing judgement on them.

So, oh great Oracle, tell us why "the sin incurred by Donald Trump" is singularly more severe than all other sins committed by human beings. Tell us how you know that he has not repented. Donald Trump is not the only human on this planet who has had extramarital affairs, however, he is one of the few Presidents of the United States who while in office has remained faithful to his wife, his family, his friends, to the American people and to the nation.

FYI: Almighty God has forgiven men and women for far worse sins than any Donald Trump may or may not have committed.

Jesus has a word for people like you--HYPOCRITE.
There ya go again, the godless denier of God's exi... (show quote)


If Petey boy was a Christian he certainly wouldn't be a Demonrat, the party of corruption, murderers, felons, pedophiles, female assaulters, sexual perversion and on it goes.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 10:15:59   #
Parky60 (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
You need to learn the difference between a non-viable fetus and a baby.

So how have some "non-viable" fetuses survived abortions?

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 10:18:39   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
drlarrygino wrote:
If Petey boy was a Christian he certainly wouldn't be a Demonrat, the party of corruption, murderers, felons, pedophiles, female assaulters, sexual perversion and on it goes.


One can be a democrat if you're a Christian. Not all members of a party agree with all the platforms. I'd say the majority don't.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 11:57:06   #
Parky60 (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
If that's true then you don't have the spiritual discernment either because you violated Matthew by participating in the sin incurred by Donald Trump. He has two divorces and any number of extramarital affairs without ever repenting for those sins. So if you aren't spiritually appraised who are you to preach any edits of the bible to anyone else?

What's clear is that you don't understand shit about the bible because if you did you never would have voted for and supported Donald J Trump the most immoral faux Christian ever to occupy the office of President of the United States!!!
If that's true then you don't have the spiritual d... (show quote)

Like I said before Pete, Jesus told us not to give what is holy to dogs, and not to throw our pearls before swine so now I'll obey Him and say good day.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 14:53:47   #
gaconservative74
 
kemmer wrote:
You need to learn the difference between a non-viable fetus and a baby.


By your post you are implying that a vast majority of abortions are performed because the baby is a non-viable “fetus” which unless you are brain dead, you know that is not true. You know the real reason an overwhelming majority of abortions are performed but you just don’t want to admit it because then you would also have to admit that it is murder.

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 15:59:57   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
Rose42 wrote:
One can be a democrat if you're a Christian. Not all members of a party agree with all the platforms. I'd say the majority don't.


Then why the hell would you vote demonrat if you oppose abortion, illegals crossing into our country and stealing our resources, the demorats being anti God, anti-Christian, anti white, pro homosexual and perversion, gun grabbers, opposition to freedom of speech, big government taxes, and murder of our babies. One can not be a true Christian and be a demonrat!!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.