One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
OPP Poll
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next>>
Jul 10, 2019 21:51:18   #
dtucker300 (a regular here)
 
jwrevagent wrote:
I simply turn her off-I think the media ought to give equal time to conservatives who would show her for the ignoramus she is. I am, after all, for freedom of speech, no matter how foolish or how far from my thinking it is. That is what makes that freedom so difficult for people to embrace unless the speaker agrees with you. By the way, has she suffered any consequences for her campaign violations and her paying her boyfriend out of campaign coffers? I thought not-we hear nothing about the left and their antics.
I simply turn her off-I think the media ought to g... (show quote)


That's the problem with the media. She will not appear on TV with a conservative who will dismantle everything she says.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 21:55:11   #
dtucker300 (a regular here)
 


People, People! You don't have to make up lies about the left. They do an excellent job on their own of spouting lies. They don't need any help to discredit what they say.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 23:45:39   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 


Aw slatts, ya caught me. I just snagged it off the net to be provocative and I knew it would rile up a lib. Ya surely can't deny she is a stupid anti-American socialist. I still say let her spew her America hating bullshit

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 05:13:43   #
ACP45 (a regular here)
 
archie bunker wrote:
Larry, this is a complicated vote for me. I'm a firm believer in feeding them enough rope...
And this one is stripping rope off the reel faster than a run away Marlin. The media hangs on every false word she utters......tough one......

I'll vote no. Let the stupid show.


Same here!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 07:03:32   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
Aw slatts, ya caught me. I just snagged it off the net to be provocative and I knew it would rile up a lib. Ya surely can't deny she is a stupid anti-American socialist. I still say let her spew her America hating bullshit

Just pointing out that, too often, many are guilty of posting lies to support an agenda. Some appear more blatant than others.

I agree with Tuck's last post. If you got'ta lie to make or strengthen your argument...you've lost. Also, defending against lies is not necessarily defending an individual, but instead, simply the truth.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 07:09:53   #
jSmitty45 (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Who wishes the media would just ignore Alexandria Occasional Cortex and move on?

Count me in for one.


Me too!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 08:29:06   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Just pointing out that, too often, many are guilty of posting lies to support an agenda. Some appear more blatant than others.

I agree with Tuck's last post. If you got'ta lie to make or strengthen your argument...you've lost. Also, defending against lies is not necessarily defending an individual, but instead, simply the truth.
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Oh my slatts, I profoundly apologize for offending anyone on the forum. You have shown me the errors of my ways. I shall endeavor to not be provocative in the future. Thank you for your concern~

How about this one?



| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 09:17:29   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
Oh my slatts, I profoundly apologize for offending anyone on the forum. You have shown me the errors of my ways. I shall endeavor to not be provocative in the future. Thank you for your concern~

How about this one?

Really, Jake.

S'alright, I've come to expect provocation from you and others. I do not take such nonsense seriously. But, what's scary is that some people will believe anything that fits their mindset or agenda. It is primarily to that select group that I address my comments. Of course, some are so intransigent and incorrigible that the truth generally escapes them.

SEMPER FI, Marine

BTW, Cortez can certainly be as foolish as some of our own Texan congressional representatives.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 09:31:16   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Really, Jake

BTW, Cortez can be as foolish as some of our own Texan congressional representatives.


We at least can agree on this slatts as we have a couple of buffoons from Colorado as well in Hickenlooper and Bennet, and these clowns are running for POTUS~

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 10:22:13   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
We at least can agree on this slatts as we have a couple of buffoons from Colorado as well in Hickenlooper and Bennet, and these clowns are running for POTUS~

Sadly, the insanity in politics seems to be at an epidemic level across the nation. BTW, Jake, have you seen the meme stating 'MAGA' stands for 'Make Alexandria Go Away?'

The British Ambassador suggested we already have a clown currently running things.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 10:50:45   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Sadly, the insanity in politics seems to be at an epidemic level across the nation. BTW, Jake, have you seen the meme stating 'MAGA' stands for 'Make Alexandria Go Away?'

The British Ambassador suggested we already have a clown currently running things.
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Too funny, 'Make Alexandria Go Away'. New one for me. Who gives a shit about what some twerp Brit Ambassador suggests? If memory serves, didn't we run those clowns out of our country a couple hundred years ago? Also I think I read where the thin skinned little twit quit because Trump hurt his feelings~

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:13:34   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
I think I read where the thin skinned little twit quit because Trump hurt his feelings~

Possibly, but not likely.

From Wikipedia...

On 7 July 2019, secret diplomatic cables from Ambassador Darroch to the British government, dating from 2017 to 2019, were leaked on Sunday. They included Darroch's unflattering assessments of the Trump administration, e.g. that it was "inept and insecure". In response, Nigel Farage (of Brexit) said Darroch was "totally unsuitable" for office, and Trump tweeted that Darroch was "not liked or well thought of within the US" and that "we will no longer deal with him". Prime Minister Theresa May expressed support for Darroch and ordered a leak inquiry.

On 10 July, Darroch resigned as Ambassador to the United States. He wrote that "the current situation is making it impossible for me to carry out my role as I would like". Previously, Boris Johnson, the frontrunner in the election to replace May, had declined to publicly back Darroch. Consensus among political commentators in the UK was that this made Darroch's position untenable. Both May and the leader of the opposition, Jeremy Corbyn, praised Darroch's service in the House of Commons and deplored that he had to resign under pressure from the United States. A spokesman for the prime minister said that it was an ambassador's job to provide "an honest and unvarnished view" of the US administration.

Darroch will remain in the post until a successor is appointed.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:32:26   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Possibly, but not likely.

From Wikipedia...

On 7 July 2019, secret diplomatic cables from Ambassador Darroch to the British government, dating from 2017 to 2019, were leaked on Sunday. They included Darroch's unflattering assessments of the Trump administration, e.g. that it was "inept and insecure". In response, Nigel Farage (of Brexit) said Darroch was "totally unsuitable" for office, and Trump tweeted that Darroch was "not liked or well thought of within the US" and that "we will no longer deal with him". Prime Minister Theresa May expressed support for Darroch and ordered a leak inquiry.

On 10 July, Darroch resigned as Ambassador to the United States. He wrote that "the current situation is making it impossible for me to carry out my role as I would like". Previously, Boris Johnson, the frontrunner in the election to replace May, had declined to publicly back Darroch. Consensus among political commentators in the UK was that this made Darroch's position untenable. Both May and the leader of the opposition, Jeremy Corbyn, praised Darroch's service in the House of Commons and deplored that he had to resign under pressure from the United States. A spokesman for the prime minister said that it was an ambassador's job to provide "an honest and unvarnished view" of the US administration.

Darroch will remain in the post until a successor is appointed.
Possibly, but not likely. br br From Wikipedia.... (show quote)


Well, I guess he delayed his 'QUIT' for a bit until they find someone who is not a Trump hater to fill the fools position~

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:41:29   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Jakebrake wrote:
Well, I guess he delayed his 'QUIT' for a bit until they find someone who is not a Trump hater to fill the fools position~

Even if the leaked memo was meant to be undisclosed, I agree it was foolish to make such a statement and risk losing his ambassadorship.

He'll likely get another.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 11:50:00   #
Jakebrake (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Even if the leaked memo was meant to be undisclosed, I agree it was foolish to make such a statement and risk losing his ambassadorship.

He'll likely get another.


Hopefully to Syria. Lets see if he runs his mouth there~

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.