One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Morning laughs
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 9, 2019 12:22:56   #
Squiddiddler
 
smile





















| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:27:59   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
smile


All great Squid
especially like # 2

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:36:09   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
smile


Amen and Amen very good Squid thanks for the laughs.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 08:20:45   #
Big dog (a regular here)
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
smile


Thanks, I needed that.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 11:52:54   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
smile


love the one with the quiet kid been there very familar

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 12:09:46   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
bggamers wrote:
love the one with the quiet kid been there very familar
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Ditto for me, I babysat my three younger sibs a lot back in the cloth diaper and safety pin days starting at the ripe old age of nine.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 22:11:04   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Ditto for me, I babysat my three younger sibs a lot back in the cloth diaper and safety pin days starting at the ripe old age of nine.


AH the fun memories

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 23:47:10   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
bggamers wrote:
AH the fun memories
AH the fun memories img src="https://static.onepo... (show quote)


Come to think of it a good chunk of my life has been around baby poop, horse apples, and cow grease. Even dated a girl in the AF who worked at the water and waste plant on base, mega poop.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 12:32:53   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
I do hope you cleaned the poo off your shoes and reached for a different area of interest though love conquers even the poo business

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:16:38   #
flash
 
All good, however God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th.

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 15:49:46   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Come to think of it a good chunk of my life has been around baby poop, horse apples, and cow grease. Even dated a girl in the AF who worked at the water and waste plant on base, mega poop.

Peewee I mostly understand your wacky posts
but I guess I missed out on learning what cow grease is
but I still say
you da man


| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 17:56:06   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Peewee I mostly understand your wacky posts
but I guess I missed out on learning what cow grease is
but I still say
you da man



Cow grease is a fresh cow patty.

How did you miss so many simple life lessons?

Especially being a Texan. Guess you've only been around sea cows.

Whales, dolphins, manatees, and walruses are all types of sea cows.


| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 10:44:10   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
Cow grease is a fresh cow patty.

How did you miss so many simple life lessons?

Especially being a Texan. Guess you've only been around sea cows.

Whales, dolphins, manatees, and walruses are all types of sea cows.


I know all about cow patties
one thing you should not step on them when they are fresh
but when they dry
they make excellent fire starters
so there


| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.