One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Just a bird
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jul 9, 2019 08:48:42   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
I watched this in real life once.. only stopped for sandwiches etc, then they came and started this stuff as we watched..

It was something I had never even known about at the time..

https://www.facebook.com/EpochTimesAsean/videos/2282187368698011/

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 09:03:00   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
I watched this in real life once.. only stopped for sandwiches etc, then they came and started this stuff as we watched..

It was something I had never even known about at the time..

https://www.facebook.com/EpochTimesAsean/videos/2282187368698011/

Facebook. Really?

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 09:26:16   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Sorry, I don't do facebook, will not support the one world dictator supporters on Facebook or elsewhere.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 09:42:41   #
mongo
 
permafrost wrote:
I watched this in real life once.. only stopped for sandwiches etc, then they came and started this stuff as we watched..

It was something I had never even known about at the time..

https://www.facebook.com/EpochTimesAsean/videos/2282187368698011/


That is incredible! I once observed two mexicans doing
the same thing. I think they called it the "Tango"!

SEMPER FI

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 10:32:19   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
Facebook. Really?




Is it truly so hard for you to take a quick look at some social media??

This is nothing at all political..

I will never understand the quirks in the right wings mind..

they start out with a reasonable political view point and end refusing minor bits of entertainment and shouting about it..

What a bunch.. geez..



| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 10:33:16   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
mongo wrote:
That is incredible! I once observed two mexicans doing
the same thing. I think they called it the "Tango"!

SEMPER FI




LOL, I can see it now..

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 10:54:07   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
Is it truly so hard for you to take a quick look at some social media??

It's not the 'social media' part that I object to. That's just a small portion of Facebook's business model, and it's the rest that ticks me off. They're collecting highly personal data on you, and selling it to the highest bidder, no questions asked. Pardon me if I object to that, because they have no qualms in not asking the purpose of the so-called 'purchase'. If you buy into Bob Mueller's report on foreign interference into the last Presidential election, you'll believe that Facebook was a major source of both information and misinformation dissemination, bought and paid for by those who did not have our best interests at heart. Pardon me for taking exception to that.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:15:51   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
I watched this in real life once.. only stopped for sandwiches etc, then they came and started this stuff as we watched..

It was something I had never even known about at the time..

https://www.facebook.com/EpochTimesAsean/videos/2282187368698011/


A bird I find fascinating is the Blue Footed Boobie, but the photo I found apparently can't be posted, by me anyhow. I am computer illiterate and it is frustrating.

SWMBO

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:20:26   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
A bird I find fascinating is the Blue Footed Boobie, but the photo I found apparently can't be posted, by me anyhow. I am computer illiterate and it is frustrating.

SWMBO

Did it look like this?



| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:29:06   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Yes, that is what they look like. Beautiful isn't it.?
all I get when I try to post it is

FE3F52C5-6ECA-4568-B943-1D152294090A.jpeg

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:46:19   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Yes, that is what they look like. Beautiful isn't it.?
all I get when I try to post it is

FE3F52C5-6ECA-4568-B943-1D152294090A.jpeg

That's messed up. Looks like a PICNIC failure to me.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:55:02   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
That's messed up. Looks like a PICNIC failure to me.


Pardon my ignorance but just what the h---L is that?

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:59:32   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but just what the h---L is that?

PICNIC?

Problem
In
Chair
Not
In
Computer

There's also an I-D ten 'T' Failure.

(ID10T)

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:17:50   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Larry the Legend wrote:
PICNIC?

Problem
In
Chair
Not
In
Computer

There's also an I-D ten 'T' Failure.

(ID10T)


It is a PICNIC problem, but as I have said, I am computer illiterate. That does not make me an idiot, however.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:21:26   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
no propaganda please wrote:
It is a PICNIC problem, but as I have said, I am computer illiterate. That does not make me an idiot, however.

Oh, the I-D ten 'T' was not aimed at you, just an aside to add to the mnemonic vocabulary.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.