One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Clueless Pelosi Says MAGA Hats Equal "Make America White Again"
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jul 9, 2019 04:55:36   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
This woman has lost her mind....oh, that's right. She never had one. https://www.teaparty.org/clueless-pelosi-says-maga-hats-equal-make-america-white-again-371886/

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 05:37:40   #
badbob85037 (a regular here)
 
Now that's what I'm talking about! We keep track on the statements this stank makes. We know this greedy woman who's morals are 'it's ok to break the law as long as you can cheat people out of more money that the fine is'. We know she has ripped off millions from the people of San Francisco. The problem is San Francisco knows she ripped them off but being dumber than dirtocrats they elect this half wit over and over. It's like all dirtocraps. Try listening to any of these idiots the dirtocraps run for president.' I'll fix the economy and increase jobs and listen to those idiots cheer. Remember when obama was telling his idiots about his federal police force just as well trained, just as well armed as our military. They cheered. Now that is beyond stupid . Need more proof just read the whining and crying of any dirtocrap on this sight. Never respond to any of their party's total unamerican bull shit. But always Trump lied then give some www.huffingtonmakemepukelittlesnitches.org web page to prove it.

Trump needs to quote a line from GWB "You are for us or against us." talking about anyone who believed in the laws of science and nature rather than his story of 9/11.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 06:22:12   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
This woman has lost her mind....oh, that's right. She never had one. https://www.teaparty.org/clueless-pelosi-says-maga-hats-equal-make-america-white-again-371886/


Did you hear Bullosi and Crocodile Tears Chuck invited disgraceful Soccer team to join them in Capitol Hill..And they call President Trump ..Divider.....Shame on them!!!!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 08:47:32   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
This woman has lost her mind....oh, that's right. She never had one. https://www.teaparty.org/clueless-pelosi-says-maga-hats-equal-make-america-white-again-371886/


No, they are a 21st century klan hood.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:09:52   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
This woman has lost her mind....oh, that's right. She never had one. https://www.teaparty.org/clueless-pelosi-says-maga-hats-equal-make-america-white-again-371886/


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 05:56:14   #
Texas Truth (a regular here)
 
Nancy Pelosi brainwashed brainwasher. I wonder who her Handler is?

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 06:56:02   #
drlarrygino (a regular here)
 
badbob85037 wrote:
Now that's what I'm talking about! We keep track on the statements this stank makes. We know this greedy woman who's morals are 'it's ok to break the law as long as you can cheat people out of more money that the fine is'. We know she has ripped off millions from the people of San Francisco. The problem is San Francisco knows she ripped them off but being dumber than dirtocrats they elect this half wit over and over. It's like all dirtocraps. Try listening to any of these idiots the dirtocraps run for president.' I'll fix the economy and increase jobs and listen to those idiots cheer. Remember when obama was telling his idiots about his federal police force just as well trained, just as well armed as our military. They cheered. Now that is beyond stupid . Need more proof just read the whining and crying of any dirtocrap on this sight. Never respond to any of their party's total unamerican bull shit. But always Trump lied then give some www.huffingtonmakemepukelittlesnitches.org web page to prove it.

Trump needs to quote a line from GWB "You are for us or against us." talking about anyone who believed in the laws of science and nature rather than his story of 9/11.
Now that's what I'm talking about! We keep track o... (show quote)


Ovommit lovers cheered when ovommit stated we had 57 states! They cheered when he said, my hands are up and my pants are down, they cheered when he said, islamists built this country, they cheered when the clock boy never built that clock but stole the parts from Home Depot but ovommit invited him to our White House and praised his fake invention and they cheered when ovommit blocked the tough Israeli Prime Minister, Netanyahu, from entering the front door while welcoming the IRS cheat and racial divider, Al Sharpton, into our house at least 60 times. Do you leftists on this site see why Ovommit was so despised by patriotic Americans?

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 11:28:57   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
This woman has lost her mind....oh, that's right. She never had one. https://www.teaparty.org/clueless-pelosi-says-maga-hats-equal-make-america-white-again-371886/

Polls show only 25% of evangelicals think Americans have any responsibility for caring for immigrants. 63% of Catholics and 65% of non-religious say the opposite. Yup, keep the brown scum out of our white America.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 11:45:34   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
kemmer wrote:
Polls show only 25% of evangelicals think Americans have any responsibility for caring for immigrants. 63% of Catholics and 65% of non-religious say the opposite. Yup, keep the brown scum out of our white America.


Maybe that is what you think..We dont think like that.....We are pro LEGAL immigration...Its not the same as being against how you say "brown scum"...

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 11:51:49   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Maybe that is what you think..We dont think like that.....We are pro LEGAL immigration...Its not the same as being against how you say "brown scum"...


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 11:54:42   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Maybe that is what you think..We dont think like that.....We are pro LEGAL immigration...Its not the same as being against how you say "brown scum"...

Yup. White Europeans, y'all come! Build that wall to keep out "those" people.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 11:59:54   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
I think Pelosi is white. Does she hate herself? Nope, not even a little bit. Just another lying divider raking in money however she can.

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 12:07:59   #
kemmer (a regular here)
 
Peewee wrote:
I think Pelosi is white. Does she hate herself? Nope, not even a little bit. Just another lying divider raking in money however she can.


| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 16:00:08   #
jeff smith (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Did you hear Bullosi and Crocodile Tears Chuck invited disgraceful Soccer team to join them in Capitol Hill..And they call President Trump ..Divider.....Shame on them!!!!


I will give that team credit , they can PLAY some soccer . but aint worth crap when it comes to morals .

| Reply
Jul 10, 2019 16:04:01   #
jeff smith (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
No, they are a 21st century klan hood.


you keep proving me correct . your a brain dead democrat . just keep believing all those lies from your bimbocratic leaders .

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.