One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Morons running Congress.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Jul 9, 2019 10:51:11   #
Carol Kelly
 
MR Mister wrote:
Morons running Congress.

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 8.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the groundwork for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the Government.

This should be read and understood by all American's Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To the 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons :

a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 244 years to get it right and it is broke.

b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 84 years to get it right and it is broke.

c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 81 years to get it right and it is broke.

d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 49 years to get it right and it is broke.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.


IF you keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND

I know what's wrong. We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness!

Someone, please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, etc.

In the last few months, we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey And now Pakistan previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! (And you can't agree to a simple $5B for a wall to help keep us safe?!!!)

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment - etc, etc.

And the CRAZIES in California want to give "free" medical care to illegal aliens.

My friends, nothing is "free". You and me, the working Americans will be taxed to pay for this giveaway!!

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?



"GOD BLESS AMERICA. IN GOD I TRUST"
Morons running Congress. br br 1. Americans spe... (show quote)



Political correctness will be our downfall. I’m uncomfortable shopping at WalMart, but it’s right around the corner. They’ve put almost every supermarket out of business. Same thing has happened in drug stores.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:35:04   #
BobDew
 
MR Mister wrote:
Morons running Congress.

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 8.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the groundwork for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the Government.

This should be read and understood by all American's Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To the 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons :

a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 244 years to get it right and it is broke.

b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 84 years to get it right and it is broke.

c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 81 years to get it right and it is broke.

d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 49 years to get it right and it is broke.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.


IF you keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND

I know what's wrong. We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness!

Someone, please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, etc.

In the last few months, we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey And now Pakistan previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! (And you can't agree to a simple $5B for a wall to help keep us safe?!!!)

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment - etc, etc.

And the CRAZIES in California want to give "free" medical care to illegal aliens.

My friends, nothing is "free". You and me, the working Americans will be taxed to pay for this giveaway!!

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?



"GOD BLESS AMERICA. IN GOD I TRUST"
Morons running Congress. br br 1. Americans spe... (show quote)

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:45:11   #
bikerlee
 
Thank you for that, I had missed that point, my bad.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 11:50:52   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
JFlorio wrote:
Somehow liberals seem to forget their politicians are owned by someone. What about the contributions from tech? Those giants support Democrats almost exclusively.


their bought and paid for ALL

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:07:31   #
JediKnight
 
JFlorio wrote:
Eye opening: However; politicians care about getting re-elected and that is it. The left has done a good job of slowly eroding pride in one's country and a belief in a higher power so only self remains.


The "right" is not totally blameless for the current state of affairs in America either.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 12:20:13   #
TrueAmerican
 
MR Mister wrote:
Morons running Congress.

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 8.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the groundwork for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the Government.

This should be read and understood by all American's Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To the 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons :

a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 244 years to get it right and it is broke.

b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 84 years to get it right and it is broke.

c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 81 years to get it right and it is broke.

d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 49 years to get it right and it is broke.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.


IF you keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND

I know what's wrong. We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness!

Someone, please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, etc.

In the last few months, we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey And now Pakistan previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! (And you can't agree to a simple $5B for a wall to help keep us safe?!!!)

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment - etc, etc.

And the CRAZIES in California want to give "free" medical care to illegal aliens.

My friends, nothing is "free". You and me, the working Americans will be taxed to pay for this giveaway!!

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?



"GOD BLESS AMERICA. IN GOD I TRUST"
Morons running Congress. br br 1. Americans spe... (show quote)


SPOT ON !!!!!!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 13:00:08   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
JediKnight wrote:
The "right" is not totally blameless for the current state of affairs in America either.


If you consider the right, Republicans I agree whole heartedly. Congress has been out of control spending wise for decades. The biggest difference between liberals and Conservatives on govt. spending IMHO. is priorities and overall size of government.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 13:34:19   #
Auntie Lulu
 
sisboombaa wrote:
You got that right. The only bright spot for me personally is due to my health and age. I'm on borrowed time. But I feel sorry for the rest of you. My being a big tax payer and the government hasn't figured out how to tax the dead (YET), guess who will have to make up their loss. Sorry but it's not my decision. Think it's God's, or an illegal alien after my wallet. Wholly cow, I'm a sitting duck.


Bravo! Well stated. I find that at the age of 73, I am in nearly the same boat. I grieve for the generations born to American citizens that come after me. I got to experience America when it was great. We expected everyone to get their butt in gear and work to take care of themselves (with the exception of those who were physically or mentally unable to.) Now the treasury of this land goes first to those who "seek asylum" and needy American citizens are but an after thought.

God Bless America!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 13:36:21   #
Auntie Lulu
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Political correctness will be our downfall. I’m uncomfortable shopping at WalMart, but it’s right around the corner. They’ve put almost every supermarket out of business. Same thing has happened in drug stores.


Yes, we have seen the down fall of supermarkets and drug stores. Stores that paid family wages . . . now our people have to go beggin' to Walmart where if they are lucky enough to get a job, they must apply for food stamps to supplement theirs families.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 13:39:38   #
Auntie Lulu
 
JediKnight wrote:
The "right" is not totally blameless for the current state of affairs in America either.


You have called that correctly, it would seem that when we send someone who promises to change things for the American people--once they actually get comfortable in their job in Washington, DC . . . they begin to emass huge amounts of money for themselves. The people back home are long forgotten, and all of their efforts are put into "staying in office, so that the graveyard never ends for them. Term limits is the only answer to this debacle, but the millionaires in our Congress fight this notion tooth and nail.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 13:42:51   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
moldyoldy wrote:
They sell their products here, while building offshore. Shut it down.


That is due to stupidity in the government thinking they can just tax and tax and tax with no consequences.
Trump understands this and has started to reverse it. You are what, old and senile?

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 14:14:51   #
MR Mister Loc: Washington DC
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Political correctness will be our downfall. I’m uncomfortable shopping at WalMart, but it’s right around the corner. They’ve put almost every supermarket out of business. Same thing has happened in drug stores.


If you look around you will see a food store called ALDI'S there is one just a mile from Walmart store near me. Aldi's is new in the US, so I did a little checking on their prices compared to Walmarts. I found Aldi a lot cheaper than Walmart, Aldi's gal of milk was .50 less! And most everything in Aldi's was a lot less. So I can not blame small store failing on Walmart, it's most likely due to management.
I read a test on drug stores comparing 10 drugs and there cost in the 10 stores. CVS was 80% more costly
and Publix was one of the best as well As Walmart. We have no idea of the true cost of drugs in America, but as a person that lived for many years outside of America, I can tell you one thing we are getting screwed on the price, over 100%. Trump is trying to fix that, but just this morning a leftie judge is trying to block him.

So, who does the left love?

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 14:19:53   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Auntie Lulu wrote:
Yes, we have seen the down fall of supermarkets and drug stores. Stores that paid family wages . . . now our people have to go beggin' to Walmart where if they are lucky enough to get a job, they must apply for food stamps to supplement theirs families.


It's not as bad as it sounds working at Walmart. for one thing I'm old school enough to believe in family planning. In other words don't plan a family if you plan on having a job that doesn't pay enough to support them. I have a lot of problems with Walmart but paying their employees unfairly for the kind of work they do is not one of them.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/walmart-says-it-pays-an-average-hourly-wage-double-the-federal-minimum-130740939.html

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 16:41:02   #
GmanTerry
 
MR Mister wrote:
Morons running Congress.

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 8.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the groundwork for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the Government.

This should be read and understood by all American's Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To the 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons :

a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 244 years to get it right and it is broke.

b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 84 years to get it right and it is broke.

c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 81 years to get it right and it is broke.

d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 49 years to get it right and it is broke.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.


IF you keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
AND

I know what's wrong. We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness!

Someone, please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, etc.

In the last few months, we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey And now Pakistan previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! (And you can't agree to a simple $5B for a wall to help keep us safe?!!!)

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment - etc, etc.

And the CRAZIES in California want to give "free" medical care to illegal aliens.

My friends, nothing is "free". You and me, the working Americans will be taxed to pay for this giveaway!!

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?



"GOD BLESS AMERICA. IN GOD I TRUST"
Morons running Congress. br br 1. Americans spe... (show quote)


Boy, oh boy. That was to the point and 100 percent true. Everything the government touches get corrupted and eventually bankrupt.

Semper Fi

| Reply
Jul 9, 2019 17:36:59   #
moldyoldy
 
JFlorio wrote:
It's not as bad as it sounds working at Walmart. for one thing I'm old school enough to believe in family planning. In other words don't plan a family if you plan on having a job that doesn't pay enough to support them. I have a lot of problems with Walmart but paying their employees unfairly for the kind of work they do is not one of them.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/walmart-says-it-pays-an-average-hourly-wage-double-the-federal-minimum-130740939.html



Not double in most states.


Minimum wage by U.S. state, the District of Columbia, and territory versus the federal rate of $7.25
The minimum wage in the United States is set by US labor law and a range of state and local laws.[2] Employers generally have to pay workers the highest minimum wage prescribed by federal, state, and local law. Since July 24, 2009, the federal government has mandated a nationwide minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.[3] As of January 2018, there were 29 states with a minimum wage higher than the federal minimum.[4] From 2017 to 2018, eight states increased their minimum wage levels through automatic adjustments, while increases in eleven other states occurred through referendum or legislative action.[5][6]
Using 2018 inflation-adjusted dollars, the federal minimum wage peaked at $11.79 per hour in 1968.[7][8][9] If the minimum wage in 1968 had kept up with labor's productivity growth, it would have reached $19.33 in 2017.[10] There is a racial difference in support for a higher minimum wage with 89% of Black and 71% of Latino individuals supporting a $15.00 federal minimum wage, and 54% of Whites opposing it.[11] In 2018, about 2% of White, Asian, and Latino workers earned the federal minimum wage or less. Amongst Black workers, the percentage was about 3%.[12]

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.