One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Yes, another version, and check out the instrument!!
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Jul 6, 2019 13:27:46   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
An excellant song, done as I have never seen it done..

And again, for those who do not do Facebook, my apologies..



https://www.facebook.com/tonedeafmusic/videos/2207835039528062/

| Reply
Jul 6, 2019 13:37:10   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
An excellant song, done as I have never seen it done..

And again, for those who do not do Facebook, my apologies..



https://www.facebook.com/tonedeafmusic/videos/2207835039528062/


I tried to learn how to play a guitar when I was young and it had too many strings for me then now that is way too many for me to handle. The song was pretty though.

| Reply
Jul 6, 2019 18:51:04   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
I tried to learn how to play a guitar when I was young and it had too many strings for me then now that is way too many for me to handle. The song was pretty though.



| Reply
Jul 7, 2019 09:00:11   #
CodyCoonhound
 
permafrost wrote:
An excellant song, done as I have never seen it done..

And again, for those who do not do Facebook, my apologies..



https://www.facebook.com/tonedeafmusic/videos/2207835039528062/


On YouTube for some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlzk9989dzg

| Reply
Jul 7, 2019 09:42:31   #
4430 (a regular here)
 
I've always like listening to that song

| Reply
Jul 7, 2019 10:06:28   #
Larry the Legend (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
An excellant song, done as I have never seen it done..

And again, for those who do not do Facebook, my apologies..

https://www.facebook.com/tonedeafmusic/videos/2207835039528062/

Mmm-hmm. Apologies, and still... Facebook. Heartfelt much?

| Reply
Jul 7, 2019 10:34:47   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
4430 wrote:
I've always like listening to that song


That eighteeen string guitar really has a purty sound to it though.

| Reply
Jul 7, 2019 13:35:31   #
4430 (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
That eighteeen string guitar really has a purty sound to it though.


True

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.