One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Classiest First Lady Ever...
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 next>>
Jul 11, 2019 16:54:36   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
God does not look favorably upon those who condemn others with highly prejudiced and error ridden accusations. Every accusation you make here is politically biased, obviously driven by ideological dogma. There is nothing spiritual or even decent in it.

If you were a true Christian, one who truly embraces the teachings of Jesus, you would be praying for the leader of our nation, you would be seeking God's forgiveness of the man, you would be appealing to the Holy Spirit to guide him. You would not pass subjective judgement upon him.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
God does not look favorably upon those who condemn... (show quote)


When have you heard me 'condemn' Trump or anyone else? "I" do not make accusations - I repeat what is already out in the public and then comment on it - like you do. You don't even know my political agenda -so you have no factual basis to deny its spirituality. For a matter of fact, I pray for Trump, our Congress, and all of our LEO everyday. I pray that God will touch their hearts, open their eyes, and direct them on the path they should go. What you fail to realize is most of what Trump has done and is doing is a matter of choice -that he makes - not me. I don't pretend to be flawless - I'm human most of the time. But I will not have you or anyone tell me that I am not allowed my opinion because it is God who gives me the right and ability to think -just as it is God who provides the same for you and Trump. Is it my fault that Trump chooses to discriminate, sexually assault women, lie, money launder, be adulterous, etc.? Of course not. Trump made his own bed - and he continues to lay in it. period. Quiet as it is kept, I even pray for the poor misguided souls who have decided to trust, follow, and support Trump....not because I support him, but because that also is my choice. Thank you. I am the Jedi Knight -and I support this message!

| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 18:07:36   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
When have you heard me 'condemn' Trump or anyone else? "I" do not make accusations - I repeat what is already out in the public and then comment on it - like you do. You don't even know my political agenda -so you have no factual basis to deny its spirituality. For a matter of fact, I pray for Trump, our Congress, and all of our LEO everyday. I pray that God will touch their hearts, open their eyes, and direct them on the path they should go. What you fail to realize is most of what Trump has done and is doing is a matter of choice -that he makes - not me. I don't pretend to be flawless - I'm human most of the time. But I will not have you or anyone tell me that I am not allowed my opinion because it is God who gives me the right and ability to think -just as it is God who provides the same for you and Trump. Is it my fault that Trump chooses to discriminate, sexually assault women, lie, money launder, be adulterous, etc.? Of course not. Trump made his own bed - and he continues to lay in it. period. Quiet as it is kept, I even pray for the poor misguided souls who have decided to trust, follow, and support Trump....not because I support him, but because that also is my choice. Thank you. I am the Jedi Knight -and I support this message!
When have you heard me 'condemn' Trump or anyone e... (show quote)
IOW, you are swallowing the highly biased anti-Trump propaganda. 95% of the allegations against him are false, hyperbole, manufactured, fabricated, exaggerated, and bald faced lies. But this doesn't matter to you. You see it all with a jaundiced eye, a prejudice just as toxic as that spewing from the mouths of every leftist hate monger out there.

In his younger days, as a wealthy business man and celebrity, Trump was surrounded by women. In many cases, he didn't have to "chase" them, they came on to him. He isn't the only wealthy man or woman who has taken advantage of their status to satisfy sexual urges, including extramarital affairs.

The accusations that PRESIDENT Trump discriminates, that he is a racist, that he launders money are patently false. However, now, as President of the United States, Donald Trump has remained true and faithful to his beautiful wife, he has been loyal to his family and friends, and he has shown his love for America and its people.





| Reply
Jul 11, 2019 18:55:48   #
Hug (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
When have you heard me 'condemn' Trump or anyone else? "I" do not make accusations - I repeat what is already out in the public and then comment on it - like you do. You don't even know my political agenda -so you have no factual basis to deny its spirituality. For a matter of fact, I pray for Trump, our Congress, and all of our LEO everyday. I pray that God will touch their hearts, open their eyes, and direct them on the path they should go. What you fail to realize is most of what Trump has done and is doing is a matter of choice -that he makes - not me. I don't pretend to be flawless - I'm human most of the time. But I will not have you or anyone tell me that I am not allowed my opinion because it is God who gives me the right and ability to think -just as it is God who provides the same for you and Trump. Is it my fault that Trump chooses to discriminate, sexually assault women, lie, money launder, be adulterous, etc.? Of course not. Trump made his own bed - and he continues to lay in it. period. Quiet as it is kept, I even pray for the poor misguided souls who have decided to trust, follow, and support Trump....not because I support him, but because that also is my choice. Thank you. I am the Jedi Knight -and I support this message!
When have you heard me 'condemn' Trump or anyone e... (show quote)

Jedi, I am sorry, but you come across as being confused in this one. GOD BLESS

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 10:13:20   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
Blade posted; In his younger days, as a wealthy business man and celebrity, Trump was surrounded by women. In many cases, he didn't have to "chase" them, they came on to him. He isn't the only wealthy man or woman who has taken advantage of their status to satisfy sexual urges, including extramarital affairs.

Question: does being wealthy and having women chase you make it okay for you to cheat, lie, and commit adultery because "others do it too?" sad.
Blade; you work very hard at defending Trump and ignoring the obvious. It would appear that your main goal in life is to one day become a "Trump -Mini-Me." And that truly is sad. Good luck and peace be unto you!

| Reply
Jul 12, 2019 10:14:58   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
Hug wrote:
Jedi, I am sorry, but you come across as being confused in this one. GOD BLESS


Hug; that post was meant for BladeRunner -not you.....sorry for the confusion, and may you also be blessed today!

| Reply
Jul 13, 2019 21:53:17   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
Yes, actually I do understand quite a bit more than you could know. I understand that Trump is a reminder of "how not to be" and that many are fooled by him because they are inherently evil and desire to emulate Trump and his wrongdoing. I also understand that many will be caught up in his bs and defend it to the hilt because they have nothing better to aspire too. sad.


Nobody was fooled by Trump, except Liberals who thought he could not beat Hillary. Trump was hired by us to undo as much of the Obama agenda as he can. That is why you hate him and why we defend him. No other reason is needed.

| Reply
Jul 14, 2019 17:58:55   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
Nobody was fooled by Trump, except Liberals who thought he could not beat Hillary. Trump was hired by us to undo as much of the Obama agenda as he can. That is why you hate him and why we defend him. No other reason is needed.


Even it Trump was 'hired' by you guys, as you say -your goals are really pointless. If Trump is able to "undo" all that Obama has done, so what -Trump will not be president for ever. So, the next president will just "undo" the mess that Trump does. Are you saying that you guys hate the idea of people freely living and expressing themselves within the bounds of the law so disheartening that you would risk harmony and peace to have those few pitiful years of "Trump Glory" as opposed to working fairly within the law for the changes you seek? Now, that is worse than sad....its selfish and borders on the demonic.

| Reply
Jul 14, 2019 23:29:38   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
Even it Trump was 'hired' by you guys, as you say -your goals are really pointless. If Trump is able to "undo" all that Obama has done, so what -Trump will not be president for ever. So, the next president will just "undo" the mess that Trump does. Are you saying that you guys hate the idea of people freely living and expressing themselves within the bounds of the law so disheartening that you would risk harmony and peace to have those few pitiful years of "Trump Glory" as opposed to working fairly within the law for the changes you seek? Now, that is worse than sad....its selfish and borders on the demonic.
Even it Trump was 'hired' by you guys, as you say ... (show quote)


" Are you saying that you guys hate the idea of people freely living and expressing themselves within the bounds of the law so disheartening that you would risk harmony and peace to have those few pitiful years of "Trump Glory" as opposed to working fairly within the law for the changes you seek? "

I disagree with the way you said it, but the short answer is hell yes. The long answer is that what you are for is not freedom. What you are for is slavery, not harmony and peace.

However, you do make one good point. Again the way you expressed it was crude, extremely crude, but none the less you make a valid point. " few pitiful years of "Trump Glory" "

Just as Trump is undoing much of the Obama damage, so in the future, another Obama Scum Bag can undo the Trump progress. Well my answer is that I and the normals will just have to take what we can get. No one knows the future. Maybe Americans will go brain dead once again elect another Communist like Obama, but then again, maybe they won't.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 02:32:27   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
Blade posted; In his younger days, as a wealthy business man and celebrity, Trump was surrounded by women. In many cases, he didn't have to "chase" them, they came on to him. He isn't the only wealthy man or woman who has taken advantage of their status to satisfy sexual urges, including extramarital affairs.

Question: does being wealthy and having women chase you make it okay for you to cheat, lie, and commit adultery because "others do it too?" sad.
Blade; you work very hard at defending Trump and ignoring the obvious. It would appear that your main goal in life is to one day become a "Trump -Mini-Me." And that truly is sad. Good luck and peace be unto you!
Blade posted; In his younger days, as a wealthy bu... (show quote)
It's like this, JK, sexual gratification--the Attraction of the sexes--is likely the most powerful instinct second only to preservation of life in humans and pretty much all living creatures on earth. It is a primal thing, natural, an instinct God designed for a reason.

Nobody is perfect. There are men and there are women and there are teenage boys and teenage girls who, regardless of their station in life, who, for a myriad of reasons, cannot always control that primal urge. I have succumbed to it many times in my life. I have encountered predatory women, had sessions with horny girls and hookers, even bedded a few married women. It was sport sex, and one hell of an aerobic exercise to boot, not to mention the temporary satisfaction of the primal urge. I didn't have the will power or the moral conviction to resist. I wasn't a celibate prude.

When I married, I remained faithful to my wife. I stopped fooling around. When I lost my wife and son a year and a half later, it took a long time for me to recover. Eventually I began to come back and my approach to relationships with women was much different.

I defend president Trump for what he has done and is doing as president. I am not persuaded by the humongous mountains of dirt the left has dug and is digging up to slander him, vilify him, condemn him, and destroy him as a human being along with his wife, family, friends, associates, and anybody he may have smiled at in his lifetime. The attacks on him have been so unrelenting and often so vicious that it is impossible to determine fact from fiction.

President Trump's past indiscretions cannot remotely approach the vulgarity inherent in the flood of attacks on him.

If he had affairs, committed sexual indiscretions, committed adultery, made moves on women in his life before he became president, so be it.

What is never mentioned, maybe never even considered, is that while Donald Trump has been President of the United States, he has remained faithful to Melania, and has never, not once, sexually abused, harassed, assaulted, raped, or otherwise committed a sexual sin.

This cannot be said of past presidents. FDR, JFK, Ford, LBJ, WJC to name a few. It's a toss up between JFK and WJC which one of these two presidents hold the record for illicit sexual affairs WHILE IN OFFICE. LBJ would be a close second. These three for sure committed adultery IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Y'all should check out what Lady Bird has said about Lyndon's sexual proclivities. No foreplay, no romance, no tender seductions, just jump on, hammer away, and boom. He was "gorilla in bed" she said.

So, if you feel my defense of president Trump, my support for him and what he is doing is "sad". tough shit.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 10:29:09   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
son of witless wrote:
" Are you saying that you guys hate the idea of people freely living and expressing themselves within the bounds of the law so disheartening that you would risk harmony and peace to have those few pitiful years of "Trump Glory" as opposed to working fairly within the law for the changes you seek? "

I disagree with the way you said it, but the short answer is hell yes. The long answer is that what you are for is not freedom. What you are for is slavery, not harmony and peace.

However, you do make one good point. Again the way you expressed it was crude, extremely crude, but none the less you make a valid point. " few pitiful years of "Trump Glory" "

Just as Trump is undoing much of the Obama damage, so in the future, another Obama Scum Bag can undo the Trump progress. Well my answer is that I and the normals will just have to take what we can get. No one knows the future. Maybe Americans will go brain dead once again elect another Communist like Obama, but then again, maybe they won't.
" Are you saying that you guys hate the idea ... (show quote)


So, are you saying that "the wishes of approximately 33% of the country should determine the will of the other 67%?" That is not democracy. In my opinion, if you are willing to accept the few years of Trump glory, as opposed to standing for what's best for the majority -then you are not American. Our basic philosophy contains the belief that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few -or the one" -so it is basically illogical to expect the majority to agree with you. "Taking what you can get" would be okay, at least on the surface, if that is actually what you had to do. This group of republicans didn't settle for "what they could get" but rather chose to engage in, support, and defend a nefarious "ne'er do well" in Trump. What I see is a group of people tired and frustrated with the status quo, and instead of standing up and working for positive change -decided to settle for a total miscreant who only spoke to the hearts and minds of those who already harbored racism in their hearts. To me, Trump simply awoke the sleeping racists and gave them a faux platform to rally behind....and the sad thing about that is "no one even has a reason to be racist, or discriminatory." EVEN if Trump manages to get re-elected, his presidency will still one day end in shame, disharmony, and frustration. sad.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 10:45:34   #
Singularity (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
So, are you saying that "the wishes of approximately 33% of the country should determine the will of the other 67%?" That is not democracy. In my opinion, if you are willing to accept the few years of Trump glory, as opposed to standing for what's best for the majority -then you are not American. Our basic philosophy contains the belief that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few -or the one" -so it is basically illogical to expect the majority to agree with you. "Taking what you can get" would be okay, at least on the surface, if that is actually what you had to do. This group of republicans didn't settle for "what they could get" but rather chose to engage in, support, and defend a nefarious "ne'er do well" in Trump. What I see is a group of people tired and frustrated with the status quo, and instead of standing up and working for positive change -decided to settle for a total miscreant who only spoke to the hearts and minds of those who already harbored racism in their hearts. To me, Trump simply awoke the sleeping racists and gave them a faux platform to rally behind....and the sad thing about that is "no one even has a reason to be racist, or discriminatory." EVEN if Trump manages to get re-elected, his presidency will still one day end in shame, disharmony, and frustration. sad.
So, are you saying that "the wishes of approx... (show quote)


I long for the day when Donald Trump is justly scheduled for execution as a traitor to the USA.

I will still oppose the death penalty. But, almost nobody listens to me about that.

Sad.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 10:58:38   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
Singularity wrote:
I long for the day when Donald Trump is justly scheduled for execution as a traitor to the USA.

I will still oppose the death penalty. But, almost nobody listens to me about that.

Sad.


As crooked and corrupt as our government has become it is doubtful that will happen. However, a serious judicial inquiry, hearing, and about 20 years in Fed Camp would be a great start.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 11:39:03   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
JediKnight wrote:
So, are you saying that "the wishes of approximately 33% of the country should determine the will of the other 67%?" That is not democracy. In my opinion, if you are willing to accept the few years of Trump glory, as opposed to standing for what's best for the majority -then you are not American. Our basic philosophy contains the belief that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few -or the one" -so it is basically illogical to expect the majority to agree with you. "Taking what you can get" would be okay, at least on the surface, if that is actually what you had to do. This group of republicans didn't settle for "what they could get" but rather chose to engage in, support, and defend a nefarious "ne'er do well" in Trump. What I see is a group of people tired and frustrated with the status quo, and instead of standing up and working for positive change -decided to settle for a total miscreant who only spoke to the hearts and minds of those who already harbored racism in their hearts. To me, Trump simply awoke the sleeping racists and gave them a faux platform to rally behind....and the sad thing about that is "no one even has a reason to be racist, or discriminatory." EVEN if Trump manages to get re-elected, his presidency will still one day end in shame, disharmony, and frustration. sad.
So, are you saying that "the wishes of approx... (show quote)


I am happy that you so clearly expressed your opinions. You have given me very nice targets to shoot at as I destroy your ideas. I truly love how you used that 33 % verses 67 %. That is a very amusing little statistic. First off, as I usually do, I will ask you to document where you came up with them ? I assume that they are the result of some new fangled poll or something.

Well you better than anyone should know that such polls are notoriously inaccurate. Otherwise, at this moment you would be defending President Hillary Clinton from my vicious attacks. Fortunately America does not operate on the basis of daily opinion polls. We elect leaders in elections every few years.

" Our basic philosophy contains the belief that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few -or the one" -so it is basically illogical to expect the majority to agree with you. "

You seriously need to study US history and the US Constitution. Perhaps restudy it. Our Founders understood that from time to time the majority would be taken over by loud obnoxious idiots, who would trample on the rights of minorities. That is what the Bill of Rights is all about.

Liberals are famous for seizing temporary majorities and seeking to punish others. Their whole hate speech campaign is an end run around free speech. Then there are their constant attacks on the right to bear arms.

But lets us go down that rat hole of majority rules at all costs. Okay, Gay Marriage. There were never any majorities in favor of that. Not even in Gay California. Some Left Wing Judges ruled against the wishes of the Majority of Americans and gave us that. So see, even there you are wrong.

" What I see is a group of people tired and frustrated with the status quo, and instead of standing up and working for positive change -decided to settle for a total miscreant who only spoke to the hearts and minds of those who already harbored racism in their hearts. "

Positive change is a clever way to call left wing crap acceptable. Labeling everyone you disagree with as racists is a good way of dehumanizing them and making you feel good about yourself.

" EVEN if Trump manages to get re-elected, his presidency will still one day end in shame, disharmony, and frustration. "

I am surprised that you admit the possibility of President Trump being reelected. All during the phony Mueller investigation, yall said that at any second, Trump would be removed from office. No way in hell would he complete a full term. Then it was said that according to every phony poll in the universe that any of the clown car candidates running in the Democratic Primaries could easily beat him. Even the janitor mopping the floors at the debates likely polled above Trump. Even he could mop the floor with Trump.

I am not so arrogant to think that my boy Donald cannot lose next year. Hillary's arrogance is a lesson for us all. However, if you guys want to have a good chance you will have to stop lying to yourselves. The rise of Trump had nothing to do with racism or the idolization of Trump. It had to do with the rejection of left wing economics and Socialism and the Left's hatred of America.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 11:54:19   #
Radiance3 (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
IOW, you are swallowing the highly biased anti-Trump propaganda. 95% of the allegations against him are false, hyperbole, manufactured, fabricated, exaggerated, and bald faced lies. But this doesn't matter to you. You see it all with a jaundiced eye, a prejudice just as toxic as that spewing from the mouths of every leftist hate monger out there.

In his younger days, as a wealthy business man and celebrity, Trump was surrounded by women. In many cases, he didn't have to "chase" them, they came on to him. He isn't the only wealthy man or woman who has taken advantage of their status to satisfy sexual urges, including extramarital affairs.

The accusations that PRESIDENT Trump discriminates, that he is a racist, that he launders money are patently false. However, now, as President of the United States, Donald Trump has remained true and faithful to his beautiful wife, he has been loyal to his family and friends, and he has shown his love for America and its people.
IOW, you are swallowing the highly biased anti-Tru... (show quote)

================
President Trump is not a racist. In fact he is the only president who've alleviated the flights of the blacks and minorities. He created them jobs, took the low level convicts out from the Big House giving chance to renew and capture their lost lives for the better.

99% of the allegations of sexual abuses were not Trump's fault. What happened was women have baited and tempted him for money and fame. The women have victimized, lured him, and baited by extorting money from him.

Unlike Clinton Bill, he used the WH, and his Governor's office in AR for sexual residence where he gathered various female victims right on front of Hillary's nose. Various victims came forward.

Now, president Trump has done great jobs for all of us. His wife the most beautiful First Lady, along with Jackie Kennedy, Nancy Reagan, and Laura Bush, that graced the WH. He could have retired luxuriously, but seeing our country crumbling to its demise under Obama, he stood in and saved all of us. Obama and the Deep States are still attacking him, along with those treasonous 3 Muslim women in Congress as well as AOL, the communist.

| Reply
Jul 15, 2019 12:14:33   #
JediKnight (a regular here)
 
In regards to the "33%" versus the "67%" - I concocted that as an 'average' of what the major polls indicate is Trump's "approval rating" on any given day. The fact that he has never come close to a full "50%" is indicative of a majority being against him. Yes, you are correct that polls have little weight because they can be easily skewed to show what the pollsters wish to show. In regards to the "polls and Hillary" it is very possible that "Russian interference" caused the polls to be in "so wrong."
As far as the Founding Fathers knowing that "the majority would be taken over by obnoxious idiots" - I respectfully offer Trump as today's "obnoxious idiot" who has taken over our government.
The federal judges whom you say "ruled against the wishes of America" - could be voted out if their rulings were so atrocious -obviously that wasn't the case. If the "gay rising" in America is attributed to those federal judges - why is Obama blamed for it? Obama is not, nor has ever been a federal judge. You allude that having Trump as president is "positive change" - for whom - do you mean for those racist who think and wish to conduct themselves as he does? The majority of the country (once again indicated by Trump's constant "low" approval ratings) does not agree with Trump -nor do most of our ally nations -just roughly 30-40% agree with him -as once again, indicated by the majority of polls. I do not label "everyone who disagrees" with me as a racist. I totally disagree with Trump and Epstein's passion for sexing young girls, but I have no reason to believe Epstein is a racist, as bad as an example that he is, in my opinion. Further, I am not so shallow or inept that I need to disparage others to feel good about myself. I disparage others in the hope that they will mend their evil ways and seek to do good for all. I admit the possibility of Trump being re-elected because of two reasons: 1) although it appears through nefarious and illegal dealings among republicans, aided by Russia Trump is now president, and 2) the amount of rising racism and discourse could allow those same nefarious forces to prevail again. Nevertheless, until we change the law, he can only have two terms, so his time is limited. You claim that Trump won because of the "rejection of left wing economics, socialism, and the Left's hatred of America." It could just as easily be said that it is those on the right who have smarmy economics (who gives a trillion dollar tax cut to the filthy rich while totaling ignoring the majority of every day taxpayers?) If you receive Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid than you are benefiting from "socialism" every day. Also, those on the Left would empathically proclaim that it is the Right who has a profound hatred for America.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.