One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
As Was Stated, The Democrats House of Cards Now Collapsing.....
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 17, 2019 23:50:10   #
trucksterbud (a regular here)
 
This has been followed by several members of OPP, both leftist liberals and the right.

First we have the Mueller investigation into Trump, OH MY GOSH, the Russian collusion. And of course, there were the usual suspects (you know who you are so no need to point fingers) that were ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Trump was going down in a blaze of glory.

And then the same usual suspects accusing Trump of outlandish things, accusing Trump's associates of outlandish things, and as always, ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Trump was going down in flames and headed to the flop house.

Ya, well, uhm.......... not so fast.

May I ask you, ya you liberal left looneybins, where is Trump today..?? Seems to me Trump is still President, and the Mueller investigation turned up...... absolutely nothing. In fact, those of us who bothered to follow the Mueller investigation realized early on that Mueller's team was FILLED with Clinton supporters (that should be a red flag right there) and that Rod Rosenstein's wife, Glenn Simpson's wife, Bruce Ohr's wife were all linked in ways that brought on suspicions of collusion and criminal conspiracy from the get go.

So, now we know why the DimmoCrapps are scared to death of Bill Barr and a seperate investigation into where and how and why this Russian Collusion investigation against Trump was started.

Criminal Conspiracy, anybody..??

Ya, now we know why the DimmoCrapps are CRAPPIN' their pants. Bruce Ohr's wife is crappin her pants. Rod Rosenstein's wife is crappin her pants. Glenn Simpson is crappin his pants. Hillary Clinton is crappin her pants. And isn't it strange that the only place that wants to talk to Hillary is .... Comedy Central. Maybe, everyone else considers her a joke..??

Ya, now we know why FusionGPS, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton and the entire DNC team, EVERYBODY from top to bottom in the drum beating about the Trump / Russia Collusion story has reason to worry. Seems that there is a guy in Ukraine who is now under investigation himself for becoming, suddenly, independently wealthy......

It was on a news clip on Hannity tonight, and now Gary Franchi of the Next News Network has a clip of it also.

Ya, the DimmoCrapp party is one not too smurt bunch. The house of cards is now, OFFICIALLY, starting to collapse. And the rats are going to start to run, turn on each other, or forget their lies, real soon.

Seems Serhei Leshenko in the Ukraine is now under investigation by Ukranian authorities which leads back to...... FusionGPS, Christopher Steele and the infamous Steele Dossier, Nellie Ohr, Glenn Simpson, and..... Hillary Clinton and the Dimmocrapp party.... Oh, and by the way, I'm still waiting for the bill of all the 'suicides' of Clinton associates to come due and payable to the hag herself.

WOW..... BAM....!!! SOMEBODY DROPPED A MAUL....!!!! This is gonna get real painful real fast and I wouldn't be suprised to see a few of them take the suicide pill.

If you didn't catch Hannity tonight on Fox 05/17/2019, here is a link to the Next News Network clip. Mark this day on your calendar, THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING, maybe even so far as to take down the top dirty cop in the nation, ole' Mewller himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NElLVniYRnQ

I personally can't wait for InfoWars to catch the story so I can rub a few noses in it....

| Reply
May 18, 2019 01:43:15   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
trucksterbud wrote:
This has been followed by several members of OPP, both leftist liberals and the right.

First we have the Mueller investigation into Trump, OH MY GOSH, the Russian collusion. And of course, there were the usual suspects (you know who you are so no need to point fingers) that were ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Trump was going down in a blaze of glory.

And then the same usual suspects accusing Trump of outlandish things, accusing Trump's associates of outlandish things, and as always, ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Trump was going down in flames and headed to the flop house.

Ya, well, uhm.......... not so fast.

May I ask you, ya you liberal left looneybins, where is Trump today..?? Seems to me Trump is still President, and the Mueller investigation turned up...... absolutely nothing. In fact, those of us who bothered to follow the Mueller investigation realized early on that Mueller's team was FILLED with Clinton supporters (that should be a red flag right there) and that Rod Rosenstein's wife, Glenn Simpson's wife, Bruce Ohr's wife were all linked in ways that brought on suspicions of collusion and criminal conspiracy from the get go.

So, now we know why the DimmoCrapps are scared to death of Bill Barr and a seperate investigation into where and how and why this Russian Collusion investigation against Trump was started.

Criminal Conspiracy, anybody..??

Ya, now we know why the DimmoCrapps are CRAPPIN' their pants. Bruce Ohr's wife is crappin her pants. Rod Rosenstein's wife is crappin her pants. Glenn Simpson is crappin his pants. Hillary Clinton is crappin her pants. And isn't it strange that the only place that wants to talk to Hillary is .... Comedy Central. Maybe, everyone else considers her a joke..??

Ya, now we know why FusionGPS, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton and the entire DNC team, EVERYBODY from top to bottom in the drum beating about the Trump / Russia Collusion story has reason to worry. Seems that there is a guy in Ukraine who is now under investigation himself for becoming, suddenly, independently wealthy......

It was on a news clip on Hannity tonight, and now Gary Franchi of the Next News Network has a clip of it also.

Ya, the DimmoCrapp party is one not too smurt bunch. The house of cards is now, OFFICIALLY, starting to collapse. And the rats are going to start to run, turn on each other, or forget their lies, real soon.

Seems Serhei Leshenko in the Ukraine is now under investigation by Ukranian authorities which leads back to...... FusionGPS, Christopher Steele and the infamous Steele Dossier, Nellie Ohr, Glenn Simpson, and..... Hillary Clinton and the Dimmocrapp party.... Oh, and by the way, I'm still waiting for the bill of all the 'suicides' of Clinton associates to come due and payable to the hag herself.

WOW..... BAM....!!! SOMEBODY DROPPED A MAUL....!!!! This is gonna get real painful real fast and I wouldn't be suprised to see a few of them take the suicide pill.

If you didn't catch Hannity tonight on Fox 05/17/2019, here is a link to the Next News Network clip. Mark this day on your calendar, THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING, maybe even so far as to take down the top dirty cop in the nation, ole' Mewller himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NElLVniYRnQ

I personally can't wait for InfoWars to catch the story so I can rub a few noses in it....
This has been followed by several members of OPP, ... (show quote)

How funny. You think this is over. Sorry to inform you but it has just begun...

| Reply
May 18, 2019 01:59:28   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
How funny. You think this is over. Sorry to inform you but it has just begun...


Wishing for the mayhem of your own country, how nice. Trump has already deployed quick action response teams across the country to deal with any insurrections or riots. Armed American citizens will take care of the lone wolfs. Now it's becoming clear why you want us disarmed.

| Reply
May 18, 2019 02:12:13   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
How funny. You think this is over. Sorry to inform you but it has just begun...


Yes, its over for us,but just beginning for you...

| Reply
May 18, 2019 03:39:24   #
BBZ
 
Peewee wrote:
Wishing for the mayhem of your own country, how nice. Trump has already deployed quick action response teams across the country to deal with any insurrections or riots. Armed American citizens will take care of the lone wolfs. Now it's becoming clear why you want us disarmed.


The Trump team keeps repeating that the Mueller report found him to be innocent of any misbehavior. That is not what the report says. The report shows that he acted in a criminal fashion, but they felt they could not indict a sitting president. The Democrats could try to impeach him, but have realized that the Trump supporters could react violently and start a civil war. I disagree with your statement that armed citizens will take care of the lone wolves, rather the Federal and local law enforcement will arrest any citizens committing criminal activities in the name of Donald Trump. My guess is he will lose the next election, and prosecutors will begin the process of putting him in prison. If he wins the election, he will continue unpunished for his next 4 year term. However, I think he will suffer a stroke or heart attack before then. I do not want that to happen. I don't like him, but I do not want him to get sick.

| Reply
May 18, 2019 03:41:57   #
Wonttakeitanymore (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
How funny. You think this is over. Sorry to inform you but it has just begun...


The beginning of your end! God always wins! Truth will come out!

| Reply
May 18, 2019 04:13:30   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
BBZ wrote:
The Trump team keeps repeating that the Mueller report found him to be innocent of any misbehavior. That is not what the report says. The report shows that he acted in a criminal fashion, but they felt they could not indict a sitting president. The Democrats could try to impeach him, but have realized that the Trump supporters could react violently and start a civil war. I disagree with your statement that armed citizens will take care of the lone wolves, rather the Federal and local law enforcement will arrest any citizens committing criminal activities in the name of Donald Trump. My guess is he will lose the next election, and prosecutors will begin the process of putting him in prison. If he wins the election, he will continue unpunished for his next 4 year term. However, I think he will suffer a stroke or heart attack before then. I do not want that to happen. I don't like him, but I do not want him to get sick.
The Trump team keeps repeating that the Mueller re... (show quote)


The Right have long suffered from left committing violent acts against us..So what is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!..Live with it BBZ...And as for President's reelection, i predict he is going to win again and we will be glued to TV to seee you snowflakes have another meltdown on TV!!!...Cant wait!!!

| Reply
May 18, 2019 04:32:43   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes, its over for us,but just beginning for you...

If it's over for you why does Trump keep trying to prevent Mueller from testifying? The fact that Trump is doing his damnedest to stonewall the Democrats, and specifically, Mueller tells us that this has just started and it is not an end...

| Reply
May 18, 2019 04:38:00   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
The Right have long suffered from left committing violent acts against us..So what is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!..Live with it BBZ...And as for President's reelection, i predict he is going to win again and we will be glued to TV to seee you snowflakes have another meltdown on TV!!!...Cant wait!!!
The Right have long suffered from left committing ... (show quote)

To win the next election Trump has to go before more than just his base...or do you think he can win with only 35 to 40 percent of the vote? So tell me, name a single time Trump has tried to encourage more than his base? He hasn't which is why this election is the Democrats to lose and Donald Trumps to win...and unless he starts acting like a man who wants to win the only snowflakes to be crying are going to be you...

And just how has the left long suffered from acts of violence from the left? What are you talking about...do you know?

| Reply
May 18, 2019 05:01:23   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
If it's over for you why does Trump keep trying to prevent Mueller from testifying? The fact that Trump is doing his damnedest to stonewall the Democrats, and specifically, Mueller tells us that this has just started and it is not an end...
In case you didn't know this Mueller is no longer on the job as SC. his authority to investigate anything is over.

President Trump said Thursday that he would leave it to Attorney General William P. Barr to decide whether Mueller testifies before Congress, and in his interview with Barr, Bill Hemmer asked him if he had any objections to Mueller testifying. AG Barr had no objections at all.

Here's a question for you, if you were the subject of a protracted investigation and the target of thousands of accusations, allegations, and personal assaults, if you were pronounced guilty of crimes with no due process, if you and your family and friends were scorned and vilified, condemned and slandered 24/7 for over two years, would you not be doing your damnedest to defend yourself with every legal weapon available to you? Would you not stonewall a mob of crazed politicians who have thrown the law and the constitution in the crapper and are hell bent on overthrowing a presidential election and disenfranchising 63 million voters?

| Reply
May 18, 2019 05:23:00   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
BBZ wrote:
The Trump team keeps repeating that the Mueller report found him to be innocent of any misbehavior. That is not what the report says. The report shows that he acted in a criminal fashion, but they felt they could not indict a sitting president. The Democrats could try to impeach him, but have realized that the Trump supporters could react violently and start a civil war. I disagree with your statement that armed citizens will take care of the lone wolves, rather the Federal and local law enforcement will arrest any citizens committing criminal activities in the name of Donald Trump. My guess is he will lose the next election, and prosecutors will begin the process of putting him in prison. If he wins the election, he will continue unpunished for his next 4 year term. However, I think he will suffer a stroke or heart attack before then. I do not want that to happen. I don't like him, but I do not want him to get sick.
The Trump team keeps repeating that the Mueller re... (show quote)


The Mueller report found no evidence of collusion, and not enough evidence to support any charges of obstruction. Exactly how you can obstruct an investigation of a non-crime is an interesting concept; unless you think that defending yourself against spurious, politically motivated accusations is somehow criminal.
In 2021, Democrats will still be spitting in the wind and wondering why they lost in 2020 when they were so sure that mean old Republican would be nailed on fake charges with illegal warrants and complicit government officials.

| Reply
May 18, 2019 06:23:19   #
Texas Truth (a regular here)
 
PeterS wrote:
How funny. You think this is over. Sorry to inform you but it has just begun...
enjoy your green crackers when they stick you in a FEMA camp.

| Reply
May 18, 2019 11:11:09   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Texas Truth wrote:
enjoy your green crackers when they stick you in a FEMA camp.



He would love that. Just imagine him in a camp full of half naked men just waiting to help him get off. Or maybe they will just beat the hell out of him just for being himself

| Reply
May 18, 2019 11:13:54   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
The Mueller report found no evidence of collusion, and not enough evidence to support any charges of obstruction. Exactly how you can obstruct an investigation of a non-crime is an interesting concept; unless you think that defending yourself against spurious, politically motivated accusations is somehow criminal.
In 2021, Democrats will still be spitting in the wind and wondering why they lost in 2020 when they were so sure that mean old Republican would be nailed on fake charges with illegal warrants and complicit government officials.
The Mueller report found no evidence of collusion,... (show quote)


How can you have obstruction with no crime?

| Reply
May 18, 2019 11:22:32   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
vernon wrote:
How can you have obstruction with no crime?


Interesting question.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.