One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Peewee and Slatten are co pilots
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 15, 2019 16:25:49   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Peewee and Slat are landing at an unfamiliar airport. The control tower gives them a runway assignment, and they start their approach.

Peewee says, "Does that runway look kind of short to you?"

Slat says, "It sure does."

"I thought it was supposed to be longer than that"

"Me too"

"Better set full flaps."says Peewee

"Full flaps set."answers Slat


Peewee says"I want thrust reversers the minute we touch."

"Standing by on the thrust reversers."replies Slat



"And full power once thrust reversers are set."says Peewee

"Roger that." from Slat

"I'm gonna try to catch the very end of the runway and stand on the brakes. Stand by to reverse thrust."declares Peewee

"Roger that."says Slat

They touch down, blast the thrust reversers, stomp the brakes, and just manage to get the plane stopped before it runs off into the grass.

Peewee says, "Damn, that was a short runway."

Slat says, "Yeah, but look how wide it is."

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:53:10   #
Iliamna1 (a regular here)
 
I understand PeeWee and Slat decided to take a road trip to Houston. They appoached a sign that read "Houston left," so they turned around and went back home.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:13:36   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
I understand PeeWee and Slat decided to take a road trip to Houston. They appoached a sign that read "Houston left," so they turned around and went back home.


sounds bout right
and since you aren't bahmer
I'll let you slide on that 'appoached'

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:56:02   #
Iliamna1 (a regular here)
 
I missed the 'r'. I try.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 18:20:44   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
sounds bout right
and since you aren't bahmer
I'll let you slide on that 'appoached'


You are all heart today ain't you.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:02:24   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
sounds bout right
and since you aren't bahmer
I'll let you slide on that 'appoached'


I had a poached egg this morning.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:07:52   #
Iliamna1 (a regular here)
 
Did it appoach perfection?

| Reply
May 16, 2019 01:05:48   #
debeda (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Peewee and Slat are landing at an unfamiliar airport. The control tower gives them a runway assignment, and they start their approach.

Peewee says, "Does that runway look kind of short to you?"

Slat says, "It sure does."

"I thought it was supposed to be longer than that"

"Me too"

"Better set full flaps."says Peewee

"Full flaps set."answers Slat


Peewee says"I want thrust reversers the minute we touch."

"Standing by on the thrust reversers."replies Slat



"And full power once thrust reversers are set."says Peewee

"Roger that." from Slat

"I'm gonna try to catch the very end of the runway and stand on the brakes. Stand by to reverse thrust."declares Peewee

"Roger that."says Slat

They touch down, blast the thrust reversers, stomp the brakes, and just manage to get the plane stopped before it runs off into the grass.

Peewee says, "Damn, that was a short runway."

Slat says, "Yeah, but look how wide it is."
Peewee and Slat are landing at an unfamiliar airp... (show quote)


Lolololhahahaha

| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:02:31   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
I had a poached egg this morning.


Ugh

| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:02:57   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
Iliamna1 wrote:
Did it appoach perfection?



| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:03:55   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Ugh


How's your boat motor doing? Still broke?

| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:46:22   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
How's your boat motor doing? Still broke?


dunno, boat mechanics are like drs
do things at their convenience

| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:48:24   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
dunno, boat mechanics are like drs
do things at their convenience


Do they also charge Dr.'s prices?

| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:51:14   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
bahmer wrote:
Do they also charge Dr.'s prices?


worse
100 dollars an hour labor
plus parts(that they prolly double)

| Reply
May 16, 2019 11:58:11   #
Peewee (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
Peewee and Slat are landing at an unfamiliar airport. The control tower gives them a runway assignment, and they start their approach.

Peewee says, "Does that runway look kind of short to you?"

Slat says, "It sure does."

"I thought it was supposed to be longer than that"

"Me too"

"Better set full flaps."says Peewee

"Full flaps set."answers Slat


Peewee says"I want thrust reversers the minute we touch."

"Standing by on the thrust reversers."replies Slat



"And full power once thrust reversers are set."says Peewee

"Roger that." from Slat

"I'm gonna try to catch the very end of the runway and stand on the brakes. Stand by to reverse thrust."declares Peewee

"Roger that."says Slat

They touch down, blast the thrust reversers, stomp the brakes, and just manage to get the plane stopped before it runs off into the grass.

Peewee says, "Damn, that was a short runway."

Slat says, "Yeah, but look how wide it is."
Peewee and Slat are landing at an unfamiliar airp... (show quote)



No hill for a stepper, good thing I was the head pilot, saved the aircraft and the Wing Commander's job.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.