One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
War Is Inevitable
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 15, 2019 08:36:54   #
Wolf counselor
 
Are you prepared to fight for your freedom ?

Or would you rather see America become just like the rest of the world ?

Well, the "rest of the world" would very much like to see just that.

Muslims want to latch on to this country and turn it in to the pride of Islam.

China wants to suck this country dry and wipe out all religion.

Russia and Iran would love to see us burn in a nuclear holocaust.

Meanwhile, we're dealing with a traitorous democrat party who is clearly the enemy within.

We are sitting ducks because we're completely surrounded by powerful enemies and yet we are being distracted by the treasonous acts of the democrat leaders, the fake news media and the zombies they have hypnotized into voting for them.

And while they are busy slandering the president, behaving like niggardly cowards and teaching their children to be faggots, transgenders and atheists, we are busy trying to shore up our borders, strengthen our armed forces and preserving the only free nation remaining on the entire planet.

We are on the very brink of war.

I hope.............you are prepared.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 09:36:57   #
okie don (a regular here)
 
Here here

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:11:20   #
Coos Bay Tom (a regular here)
 
Its a good day to die

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:12:39   #
Mllstd40
 
NO

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:28:12   #
Ted_68
 
The real problem on the home front is a defined .recognizable enemy. If you really look at the Islam problem the answer is easy we go Old Testament on them burn every copy of the koran and kill everyone over the age of 5 who practices that religion. at this point changing harts and minds on the home front is untenable as we have allowed our schools to be taken over. So I see it as a man stand alone situation that will bloody ,ugly,and misrepresented on the 6 o'clock news

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:28:49   #
Ted_68
 
The real problem on the home front is a defined .recognizable enemy. If you really look at the Islam problem the answer is easy we go Old Testament on them burn every copy of the koran and kill everyone over the age of 5 who practices that religion. at this point changing harts and minds on the home front is untenable as we have allowed our schools to be taken over. So I see it as a man stand alone situation that will bloody ,ugly,and misrepresented on the 6 o'clock news

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:59:13   #
jim_shipley
 
As long as TRUMP allows Israel to make his foreign policy we will go to war.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 11:12:40   #
maximus (a regular here)
 
jim_shipley wrote:
As long as TRUMP allows Israel to make his foreign policy we will go to war.


You're on the right track but going the wrong way! It's this way...as long as the US is allied with Israel, God will protect and bless us. If we drop Israel, God will drop the US.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 11:14:57   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Ted_68 wrote:
The real problem on the home front is a defined .recognizable enemy. If you really look at the Islam problem the answer is easy we go Old Testament on them burn every copy of the koran and kill everyone over the age of 5 who practices that religion. at this point changing harts and minds on the home front is untenable as we have allowed our schools to be taken over. So I see it as a man stand alone situation that will bloody ,ugly,and misrepresented on the 6 o'clock news


Then will get the Catholics next

| Reply
May 15, 2019 11:16:38   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
maximus wrote:
You're on the right track but going the wrong way! It's this way...as long as the US is allied with Israel, God will protect and bless us. If we drop Israel, God will drop the US.


My God is big enough to take care of Israel buy himself

| Reply
May 15, 2019 13:52:02   #
okie don (a regular here)
 
maximus wrote:
You're on the right track but going the wrong way! It's this way...as long as the US is allied with Israel, God will protect and bless us. If we drop Israel, God will drop the US.


There is scripture in the Bible about those who say they are Jews but are not.
Just say'in...(:

| Reply
May 15, 2019 14:49:00   #
jim_shipley
 
There are a thousand times more muslins then jews. There is a very good reason for that.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:30:29   #
maximus (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
My God is big enough to take care of Israel buy himself



True, but he also promised blessings on whatever country befriended Israel.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 17:31:38   #
maximus (a regular here)
 
okie don wrote:
There is scripture in the Bible about those who say they are Jews but are not.
Just say'in...(:


Clarify please.

| Reply
May 16, 2019 07:14:54   #
Texas Truth (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Are you prepared to fight for your freedom ?

Or would you rather see America become just like the rest of the world ?

Well, the "rest of the world" would very much like to see just that.

Muslims want to latch on to this country and turn it in to the pride of Islam.

China wants to suck this country dry and wipe out all religion.

Russia and Iran would love to see us burn in a nuclear holocaust.

Meanwhile, we're dealing with a traitorous democrat party who is clearly the enemy within.

We are sitting ducks because we're completely surrounded by powerful enemies and yet we are being distracted by the treasonous acts of the democrat leaders, the fake news media and the zombies they have hypnotized into voting for them.

And while they are busy slandering the president, behaving like niggardly cowards and teaching their children to be faggots, transgenders and atheists, we are busy trying to shore up our borders, strengthen our armed forces and preserving the only free nation remaining on the entire planet.

We are on the very brink of war.

I hope.............you are prepared.
Are you prepared to fight for your freedom ? br b... (show quote)

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.