One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Another false flag and conjob to start another war
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
May 15, 2019 00:57:32   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country to country, trying to drum up support for a war with Iran, backed by the moronically brilliant National Security Advisor, the same dude that so skillfully lead George W. Bush to invade Iraq to search for non existent WMD's. For some strange reason, the British Commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, doesn't see the same threat posed by Iran as our illustrious leaders do, or at least, pretend to see.

What could possibly prompt the United States, already embroiled in multiple wars simultaneously, to seek an additional war? I don't know, we'd have to ask ole Net and Jared Kushner. We could ask Bolton, but he's barely competent enough to order a meal from a menu containing more than three items. It's no secret that Bolton has been aching for a war with Iran for some time, well, a war with anybody at all really.

If someone, anyone, made a list of total amounts of ordnance used in foreign countries against civilian populations, the United States would be at the top of that list, with Iran somewhere below Saudi Arabia. It is quite clear that the US is actively trying to goad Iran into doing something to spark a war, is trying desperately to convince other countries of the need to attack Iran immediately and spinning this false narrative to create a false flag event. What is remarkable, is that Iran's Supreme Leader is wise to this farce, prompting him to emphatically state that there will NOT be war with the US. Of Course, that does not preclude the US from going ahead with it's war plans, so we'll see whether or not their conjob is successful.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 03:41:29   #
Canuckus Deploracus (a regular here)
 
Well put...

And sadly true..

| Reply
May 15, 2019 04:39:58   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country to country, trying to drum up support for a war with Iran, backed by the moronically brilliant National Security Advisor, the same dude that so skillfully lead George W. Bush to invade Iraq to search for non existent WMD's. For some strange reason, the British Commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, doesn't see the same threat posed by Iran as our illustrious leaders do, or at least, pretend to see.

What could possibly prompt the United States, already embroiled in multiple wars simultaneously, to seek an additional war? I don't know, we'd have to ask ole Net and Jared Kushner. We could ask Bolton, but he's barely competent enough to order a meal from a menu containing more than three items. It's no secret that Bolton has been aching for a war with Iran for some time, well, a war with anybody at all really.

If someone, anyone, made a list of total amounts of ordnance used in foreign countries against civilian populations, the United States would be at the top of that list, with Iran somewhere below Saudi Arabia. It is quite clear that the US is actively trying to goad Iran into doing something to spark a war, is trying desperately to convince other countries of the need to attack Iran immediately and spinning this false narrative to create a false flag event. What is remarkable, is that Iran's Supreme Leader is wise to this farce, prompting him to emphatically state that there will NOT be war with the US. Of Course, that does not preclude the US from going ahead with it's war plans, so we'll see whether or not their conjob is successful.
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country t... (show quote)


President Trump said yesterday that he is not planning on sanding Military to Iran...Its Fake News from Fake NYT!!1

| Reply
May 15, 2019 05:42:39   #
Fodaoson
 
proud republican wrote:
President Trump said yesterday that he is not planning on sanding Military to Iran...Its Fake News from Fake NYT!!1


And President Trump never lies…

| Reply
May 15, 2019 06:01:32   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
President Trump said yesterday that he is not planning on sanding Military to Iran...Its Fake News from Fake NYT!!1


Anyone who believes Trump over the Times is an idiot.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 07:18:32   #
rebob14
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country to country, trying to drum up support for a war with Iran, backed by the moronically brilliant National Security Advisor, the same dude that so skillfully lead George W. Bush to invade Iraq to search for non existent WMD's. For some strange reason, the British Commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, doesn't see the same threat posed by Iran as our illustrious leaders do, or at least, pretend to see.

What could possibly prompt the United States, already embroiled in multiple wars simultaneously, to seek an additional war? I don't know, we'd have to ask ole Net and Jared Kushner. We could ask Bolton, but he's barely competent enough to order a meal from a menu containing more than three items. It's no secret that Bolton has been aching for a war with Iran for some time, well, a war with anybody at all really.

If someone, anyone, made a list of total amounts of ordnance used in foreign countries against civilian populations, the United States would be at the top of that list, with Iran somewhere below Saudi Arabia. It is quite clear that the US is actively trying to goad Iran into doing something to spark a war, is trying desperately to convince other countries of the need to attack Iran immediately and spinning this false narrative to create a false flag event. What is remarkable, is that Iran's Supreme Leader is wise to this farce, prompting him to emphatically state that there will NOT be war with the US. Of Course, that does not preclude the US from going ahead with it's war plans, so we'll see whether or not their conjob is successful.
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country t... (show quote)


Oh, you mean the British commander who works for the British government which wants to continue doing business with the Persian theocracy whose sole purpose is to exterminate the Jewish nation? The peaceful mullahs who are funding the majority of terrorism in the Middle East?

| Reply
May 15, 2019 07:43:21   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
rebob14 wrote:
Oh, you mean the British commander who works for the British government which wants to continue doing business with the Persian theocracy whose sole purpose is to exterminate the Jewish nation? The peaceful mullahs who are funding the majority of terrorism in the Middle East?


I am afraid you are wrong, the biggest founders of terrorism in the Middle East are Saudi including funding and staffing the 9-11 attacks.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 07:52:25   #
Rose42 (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country to country, trying to drum up support for a war with Iran, backed by the moronically brilliant National Security Advisor, the same dude that so skillfully lead George W. Bush to invade Iraq to search for non existent WMD's. For some strange reason, the British Commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, doesn't see the same threat posed by Iran as our illustrious leaders do, or at least, pretend to see.

What could possibly prompt the United States, already embroiled in multiple wars simultaneously, to seek an additional war? I don't know, we'd have to ask ole Net and Jared Kushner. We could ask Bolton, but he's barely competent enough to order a meal from a menu containing more than three items. It's no secret that Bolton has been aching for a war with Iran for some time, well, a war with anybody at all really.

If someone, anyone, made a list of total amounts of ordnance used in foreign countries against civilian populations, the United States would be at the top of that list, with Iran somewhere below Saudi Arabia. It is quite clear that the US is actively trying to goad Iran into doing something to spark a war, is trying desperately to convince other countries of the need to attack Iran immediately and spinning this false narrative to create a false flag event. What is remarkable, is that Iran's Supreme Leader is wise to this farce, prompting him to emphatically state that there will NOT be war with the US. Of Course, that does not preclude the US from going ahead with it's war plans, so we'll see whether or not their conjob is successful.
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country t... (show quote)


They are doing the bidding of the puppeteers as have administrations before them. Democrat or republican doesn’t matter

| Reply
May 15, 2019 08:14:40   #
Morgan
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country to country, trying to drum up support for a war with Iran, backed by the moronically brilliant National Security Advisor, the same dude that so skillfully lead George W. Bush to invade Iraq to search for non existent WMD's. For some strange reason, the British Commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, doesn't see the same threat posed by Iran as our illustrious leaders do, or at least, pretend to see.

What could possibly prompt the United States, already embroiled in multiple wars simultaneously, to seek an additional war? I don't know, we'd have to ask ole Net and Jared Kushner. We could ask Bolton, but he's barely competent enough to order a meal from a menu containing more than three items. It's no secret that Bolton has been aching for a war with Iran for some time, well, a war with anybody at all really.

If someone, anyone, made a list of total amounts of ordnance used in foreign countries against civilian populations, the United States would be at the top of that list, with Iran somewhere below Saudi Arabia. It is quite clear that the US is actively trying to goad Iran into doing something to spark a war, is trying desperately to convince other countries of the need to attack Iran immediately and spinning this false narrative to create a false flag event. What is remarkable, is that Iran's Supreme Leader is wise to this farce, prompting him to emphatically state that there will NOT be war with the US. Of Course, that does not preclude the US from going ahead with it's war plans, so we'll see whether or not their conjob is successful.
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country t... (show quote)


Simply more diversion, more of the egg game from the master magician, so he likes to think.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 08:35:25   #
jack sequim wa (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country to country, trying to drum up support for a war with Iran, backed by the moronically brilliant National Security Advisor, the same dude that so skillfully lead George W. Bush to invade Iraq to search for non existent WMD's. For some strange reason, the British Commander of the allied forces in the Middle East, doesn't see the same threat posed by Iran as our illustrious leaders do, or at least, pretend to see.

What could possibly prompt the United States, already embroiled in multiple wars simultaneously, to seek an additional war? I don't know, we'd have to ask ole Net and Jared Kushner. We could ask Bolton, but he's barely competent enough to order a meal from a menu containing more than three items. It's no secret that Bolton has been aching for a war with Iran for some time, well, a war with anybody at all really.

If someone, anyone, made a list of total amounts of ordnance used in foreign countries against civilian populations, the United States would be at the top of that list, with Iran somewhere below Saudi Arabia. It is quite clear that the US is actively trying to goad Iran into doing something to spark a war, is trying desperately to convince other countries of the need to attack Iran immediately and spinning this false narrative to create a false flag event. What is remarkable, is that Iran's Supreme Leader is wise to this farce, prompting him to emphatically state that there will NOT be war with the US. Of Course, that does not preclude the US from going ahead with it's war plans, so we'll see whether or not their conjob is successful.
Our Secretary of State is wandering from country t... (show quote)




You should check your history instead of the liberal revisionist history.

Any idea which democrat congress voted to go to war with Iraq because of WMD and the number of yes votes by democrats?
History shows the reason that Bush went to war with Iraq was the exact same reason Democrats voted "yes" for war against Iraq.. And the factual history reason is?

Liberals have mastered "Tell a lie often, over and over, until it becomes truth"
The last two and a half years the liberal media has been over drive in revisionist history in real time 24/7 not so different from the Bush years.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 08:49:21   #
lpnmajor (a regular here)
 
jack sequim wa wrote:
You should check your history instead of the liberal revisionist history.

Any idea which democrat congress voted to go to war with Iraq because of WMD and the number of yes votes by democrats?
History shows the reason that Bush went to war with Iraq was the exact same reason Democrats voted "yes" for war against Iraq.. And the factual history reason is?

Liberals have mastered "Tell a lie often, over and over, until it becomes truth"
The last two and a half years the liberal media has been over drive in revisionist history in real time 24/7 not so different from the Bush years.
You should check your history instead of the liber... (show quote)


Huh, Bush and Cheney were liberals? Who'da thunk.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 09:58:57   #
jack sequim wa (a regular here)
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Huh, Bush and Cheney were liberals? Who'da thunk.


Wow, did ironiously credit you with the intelligence to look up which democrats voted for the Iraq war and based on what information?

Here the bible does not say "God helps those who help themselves", what it does say "God helps those who can't help themselves".

In spirit of helping the liberal helpless....


Democrats that voted for the Iraq war "Yes" votes.

84 total "yes" votes

Baucus (MT) Bayh (IN) Biden (DE) Breaux (LA)Cantwell (WA) Carnahan (MO) Carper (DE) Cleland (GA) Hillary Clinton (NY) Daschle (SD) Dodd (CT) Dorgan (ND) Edwards (NC) Feinstein (CA) Harkin (IA) Hollings (SC) Johnson (SD) Kerry (MA) Kohl (WI) Landrieu (LA) Lieberman (CT) Lincoln (AR) Miller (GA) Nelson (FL) Nelson (NE) Reid (NV) Rockefeller (WV) Schumer (NY) Torricelli (NJ)


I find it interesting that the Schumer, Reid, Kerry, HILLARY CLINTON, BIDEN, Feinstein have been the leaders in pushing the false narrative that Bush went to war for "The Oil" after they are the ones that voted for the Iraq war and where's the oil they claim Bush went to war for? The other lie they pushed was The war was so Cheney could make money from his stock in Haliburton since they were contracted to put out the oil rig fires, but the facts tell a different story. Haliburton was the only company on earth with Hugh equipment and man power resources. There were dozens of smaller companies called to put out the oil fires that burned for nearly two years and if you combine every oil company that puts out oil fires, combined they still are only a fraction of the size and resources of Haliburton. Even with the combined efforts the constant bomb attacks on the oil wells made it impossible for any company other than Haliburton to lead the rescue.

Why did congress vote yes for the Iraq War and Bush execute.

Both branches of our Government congress and President Bush were given false information and had it been factual, the war would have been justified. But Bush and the democrats were fooled. Factual history would not blame the Democrats, Republicans or Bush for starting the Iraq war but rightfully should blame the CIA.

Back when CNN was a little less fake news they lead the bombshell story how the CIA produced evidence of WMD
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/09/senate.intelligence/index.html
Also if you search you will find that under the Obama Administration the military did in fact find WMD but this time the media was crickets and by remaining crickets it helped fuel the false narratives.


Democrats are the party of war, but yet again its the media's false narratives brainwashing liberal protestors, protesting against the Republicans when if given the facts they should be protesting against the Democrats even more.
http://thebaffler.com/latest/democrats-are-the-real-party-of-war

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:18:07   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Trump will go to war to deflect from his present situation

| Reply
May 15, 2019 10:43:41   #
jack sequim wa (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Trump will go to war to deflect from his present situation



Why would Trump’s innocents make him go to war?
Have you heard the latest comments from Mueller? Perhaps catch up.

No Collusion, no obstruction. Just a president with a tarnished past cheating with sex, he errors tweeting because he blurts but has exploded our economy and has over 100 major accomplishments none including crimes.
Name one president that did not tell a lie, have unsavory past and always make the right decision?

| Reply
May 15, 2019 11:12:55   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
jack sequim wa wrote:
Why would Trump’s innocents make him go to war?
Have you heard the latest comments from Mueller? Perhaps catch up.

No Collusion, no obstruction. Just a president with a tarnished past cheating with sex, he errors tweeting because he blurts but has exploded our economy and has over 100 major accomplishments none including crimes.
Name one president that did not tell a lie, have unsavory past and always make the right decision?


The Mueller report did not exonorat him 8 counts of obstruction with plenty of evidence

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.