One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Joe Rogan Interviews Tulsi Gabbard
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
May 14, 2019 13:24:48   #
ACP45 (a regular here)
 
Wow, what a great interview. I agree with the following comment by Caitlin Johnson when she states the following"

"I honestly think the entire American political system would be better off if the phoney debate stage format were completely abandoned and presidential candidates just talked one-on-one with Joe Rogan for two and a half hours instead. Cut through all the vapid posturing and the fake questions about nonsense nobody cares about and get them to go deep with a normal human being who smokes pot and curses and does sports commentary for cage fighting. Rogan asked Gabbard a bunch of questions that real people are interested in, in a format where she was encouraged to relax out of her standard politician's posture and discuss significant ideas sincerely and spontaneously. It was a good discussion with an interesting political figure and I'm glad it's already racked up hundreds of thousands of views."

I have listened to the first 24 minutes, and have come away with the feeling that she is definitely ready for "prime time". She would be a great candidate for the Democratic Party in 2020, but knowing how back room politics work, she'll probably never get the chance.

https://youtu.be/kR8UcnwLH24

| Reply
May 14, 2019 13:42:37   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
ACP45 wrote:
Wow, what a great interview. I agree with the following comment by Caitlin Johnson when she states the following"

"I honestly think the entire American political system would be better off if the phoney debate stage format were completely abandoned and presidential candidates just talked one-on-one with Joe Rogan for two and a half hours instead. Cut through all the vapid posturing and the fake questions about nonsense nobody cares about and get them to go deep with a normal human being who smokes pot and curses and does sports commentary for cage fighting. Rogan asked Gabbard a bunch of questions that real people are interested in, in a format where she was encouraged to relax out of her standard politician's posture and discuss significant ideas sincerely and spontaneously. It was a good discussion with an interesting political figure and I'm glad it's already racked up hundreds of thousands of views."

I have listened to the first 24 minutes, and have come away with the feeling that she is definitely ready for "prime time". She would be a great candidate for the Democratic Party in 2020, but knowing how back room politics work, she'll probably never get the chance.

https://youtu.be/kR8UcnwLH24
Wow, what a great interview. I agree with the foll... (show quote)


The American voters are a fickle bunch, we reached for the stars twice with President Obama, and we dredged the foulest cesspool to drag out Donald Trump. I hope we are smart enough to elect a visionary like Gabbard but the most important thing is that we remove Trump as soon as possible and hold him accountable. He deserves his day in court, nothing more.

| Reply
May 14, 2019 13:58:22   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
The American voters are a fickle bunch, we reached for the stars twice with President Obama, and we dredged the foulest cesspool to drag out Donald Trump. I hope we are smart enough to elect a visionary like Gabbard but the most important thing is that we remove Trump as soon as possible and hold him accountable. He deserves his day in court, nothing more.


Yes,we will remove him after his second term is over!!!...Actually he will leave voluntarily in Jan of 2025!!!

| Reply
May 14, 2019 14:54:29   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
ACP45 wrote:
Wow, what a great interview. I agree with the following comment by Caitlin Johnson when she states the following"

"I honestly think the entire American political system would be better off if the phoney debate stage format were completely abandoned and presidential candidates just talked one-on-one with Joe Rogan for two and a half hours instead. Cut through all the vapid posturing and the fake questions about nonsense nobody cares about and get them to go deep with a normal human being who smokes pot and curses and does sports commentary for cage fighting. Rogan asked Gabbard a bunch of questions that real people are interested in, in a format where she was encouraged to relax out of her standard politician's posture and discuss significant ideas sincerely and spontaneously. It was a good discussion with an interesting political figure and I'm glad it's already racked up hundreds of thousands of views."

I have listened to the first 24 minutes, and have come away with the feeling that she is definitely ready for "prime time". She would be a great candidate for the Democratic Party in 2020, but knowing how back room politics work, she'll probably never get the chance.

https://youtu.be/kR8UcnwLH24
Wow, what a great interview. I agree with the foll... (show quote)


Tulsi Gabbard hasn't got any credentials or back up, her sentimental approach is typical of just about every President when they were candidates, if you look a real people who challenged Empire, like say for example, Alexander the Great or Mussolini or Hitler these people were more like Trump who has the great idea that the only person who can destroy the Empire is the one who created it.

Alexander took a while but in the end his binge drinking achieved the destruction of the Byzantines, Mussolini and Hitler took the fast lane.

Trump is in the fast lane, could Tulsi be a road block with the weight of a spring chicken, I don't think so, sentiment only goes so far, she'd be better than a sell out like the Ukraine kid Joe Biden, but what Tulsi is offerring doesn't exist.

At the end of the interview there is talk about the ridiculous Oligarchs paying peanuts for commitment and loyalty from highly educated employees, and exactly what is her alternative, President Tulsi is coming with an army of people who will simplify the tax code implying a fairness breaking out.

What fairness ? the reason Corporations are registered in the US is because of the Tax Code and the idea that the US military will protect borrowing at 1% and lending the same capital at 20 times that much this is the base of the US tax income it's called the multiplier effect, cast system economics, or credit apartheid .

The interview ends with the Chinese economic challenge focusing on Trump's trade war, Tulsi couldn't roll that back because everyone will be blaming her for what Trump did, the trade war is a bummer not because of Armageddon, Armageddon has come and gone, the problems with Trump's trade is US insolvency, Tulsi is clueless.



| Reply
May 14, 2019 15:05:14   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
RT friend wrote:
Tulsi Gabbard hasn't got any credentials or back up, her sentimental approach is typical of just about every President when they were candidates, if you look a real people who challenged Empire, like say for example, Alexander the Great or Mussolini or Hitler these people were more like Trump who has the great idea that the only person who can destroy the Empire is the one who created it.

Alexander took a while but in the end his binge drinking achieved the destruction of the Byzantines, Mussolini and Hitler took the fast lane.

Trump is in the fast lane, could Tulsi be a road block with the weight of a spring chicken, I don't think so, sentiment only goes so far, she'd be better than a sell out like the Ukraine kid Joe Biden, but what Tulsi is offerring doesn't exist.

At the end of the interview there is talk about the ridiculous Oligarchs paying peanuts for commitment and loyalty from highly educated employees, and exactly what is her alternative, President Tulsi is coming with an army of people who will simplify the tax code implying a fairness breaking out.

What fairness ? the reason Corporations are registered in the US is because of the Tax Code and the idea that the US military will protect borrowing at 1% and lending the same capital at 20 times that much this is the base of the US tax income it's called the multiplier effect, cast system economics, or credit apartheid .

The interview ends with the Chinese economic challenge focusing on Trump's trade war, Tulsi couldn't roll that back because everyone will be blaming her for what Trump did, the trade war is a bummer not because of Armageddon, Armageddon has come and gone, the problems with Trump's trade is US insolvency, Tulsi is clueless.


Tulsi Gabbard hasn't got any credentials or back u... (show quote)


Here you go again,comparing President Trump to the Hitler the most vile person who ever lived!!!....That makes conversation with you non-starter!!!

| Reply
May 14, 2019 17:08:03   #
RT friend (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Here you go again,comparing President Trump to the Hitler the most vile person who ever lived!!!....That makes conversation with you non-starter!!!

Obviously you didn't read my post what I said was I was comparing Trump to Hitler when Hitler and Mussolini were on the way up, Mussolini was a Commie so I'd hardly be saying bad things about myself, and Hitler was a nice enough chap before he made that monumental decision to respond militarily to Polish aggression.

Up till that point September 1939 Hitler was a great benefit to his people, but not truely a professional, Trump hasn't crossed that line yet, and neither is he an alcoholic like Alexander the Great.

I think everything is riding on the buoyancy of the major stock exchanges, it's ironic because in 1939 Hitler was supported by a German economy that had imported enormous quantities of capital goods with loans denominated in German currency, so virtually all the machinery in coal mines and factories was got for free after hyperinflation, this God send combined with the invasion of Czechoslovakia in March of the same year gave Hitler the state of the art weapons Industries also for free.

Trump has the backing of fickle investors, plus a corrupt weapons manufacturing industry nowhere near state of the art, and a Government bond pyramid selling scheme funded by free money for billionaires.

So Trump is Hitlers antonym in all important respects, I am not comparing Trump to Hitler in any way, Hitler is tight cast by what he stupidly did if there was no second world war no-one would know who Hitler was, but I know who Hitler was and most people don't that's the difference.

I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler at all, and besides if you look at what Edwin Black wrote in "The Transfer Agreement" you will see that Hitler during the period I mention was best mates with Ben Gurion there are 24 references to Hitler and 9 to Ben Gurion.

The Transfer Agreement was all about sending poor Jews to Palestinian, I will render one quote on page 312.

" But Ben-Gurion drove home his ideological priorities when he told the Congress that Friday morning why halutzim should be taken first:. 'If this is Class war we should carry it on ". End Quote.

That is the Zinosist Congress being referred too not the US Congress, and it was class war being used by Hitler and it is class war now. Bernie Sanders offers New Economic Policy, sorry NEP was Lenin's economic policy woops I meant MMT modern economic theory.

MMT is basically the entire World sends produce and manufactured goods to the US and the US does some editing on a computer to pay for everything.

Only Bernie could pull that off for a few years, the world would look at President Tulsi Gabbard and laugh.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 11:24:14   #
TrueAmerican (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Here you go again,comparing President Trump to the Hitler the most vile person who ever lived!!!....That makes conversation with you non-starter!!!


Many of his tribe are the same !!!!!!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.