One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
An important public service announcement
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 13, 2019 12:16:02   #
Kevyn
 
For all women of childbearing age.



| Reply
May 13, 2019 12:20:12   #
TrueAmerican
 
Kevyn wrote:
For all women of childbearing age.


Sad little boi !!!!!!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 12:27:48   #
Liberty Tree
 
TrueAmerican wrote:
Sad little boi !!!!!!


Translation of announement from ACLU and liberals

KILL THOSE BABIES WHILE YOU HAVE TIME

Pathetic!!!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 12:40:22   #
useful mattoid 45
 
Conservative message to you wimmin:

"We'll make the decisions for you, little lady."

Now that's pathetic.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 12:50:23   #
Liberty Tree
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Conservative message to you wimmin:

"We'll make the decisions for you, little lady."

Now that's pathetic.


Making them for the innocent unborn child.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 13:38:30   #
Carol Kelly
 
Kevyn wrote:
For all women of childbearing age.


I’ll bet your mother wishes she’d had an abortion.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 14:12:32   #
useful mattoid 45
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Making them for the innocent unborn child.


Will they get universal medical care? Quality public education?

Please begin your new rant :)

(Women can and should make their own decisions)

| Reply
May 13, 2019 20:48:00   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Will they get universal medical care? Quality public education?

Please begin your new rant :)

(Women can and should make their own decisions)


How bout they decide to keep their damn legs closed?
Oh! But that's complicated, right?

| Reply
May 13, 2019 21:10:02   #
useful mattoid 45
 
archie bunker wrote:
How bout they decide to keep their damn legs closed?
Oh! But that's complicated, right?


Good one Archie. That's rich!

| Reply
May 13, 2019 21:16:14   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
Good one Archie. That's rich!


Too simple for you?
OK. Let's try this one. How bout we teach boys to keep it in their pants, or deal with the consequences, and be responsible for the life they created?

I know....I know.....too simple, and easy to understand, but you get my drift. Maybe.....

| Reply
May 13, 2019 21:19:21   #
useful mattoid 45
 
archie bunker wrote:
Too simple for you?
OK. Let's try this one. How bout we teach boys to keep it in their pants, or deal with the consequences, and be responsible for the life they created?

I know....I know.....too simple, and easy to understand, but you get my drift. Maybe.....


That's an improvement. But really it's the woman's choice.

| Reply
May 13, 2019 21:47:20   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
That's an improvement. But really it's the woman's choice.


Oh, I support a woman's right to choose.

Any gun she wants.

| Reply
May 14, 2019 08:04:20   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
Kevyn wrote:
For all women of childbearing age.


And here’s the solution, Kevyn. abstinence!



| Reply
May 14, 2019 08:10:29   #
Rose42
 
useful mattoid 45 wrote:
That's an improvement. But really it's the woman's choice.


And the unborn child has no right to life.

Thats a morally indefensible choice.

| Reply
May 14, 2019 11:04:47   #
SilentGeneration Loc: Michigan
 
archie bunker wrote:
How bout they decide to keep their damn legs closed?
Oh! But that's complicated, right?


Apparently you've been lucky enough to not have been raped. If someone is being raped forcibly with the threat of physical harm or death for non-compliance, the "decision " is out of the victim's control.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.