One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Elizabeth Warren has a nickname for Trump
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
May 12, 2019 06:17:01   #
Kevyn
 
And it couldn’t be funnier!





| Reply
May 12, 2019 07:36:29   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Kevyn wrote:
And it couldn’t be funnier!



I really did think you were above this crap, Kevyn!

| Reply
May 12, 2019 07:45:32   #
amadjuster Loc: Texas Panhandle
 
Kevyn wrote:
And it couldn’t be funnier!


And E. Warren’s Comanche name is Isatai, which means Coyote Vagina. They are still working on Kevyn’s.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 07:55:10   #
Liberty Tree
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
I really did think you were above this crap, Kevyn!


Trump is so broke that he can afford to take no salary as President.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 07:55:33   #
MatthewlovesAyn Loc: Ohio
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
I really did think you were above this crap, Kevyn!


What could have possibly given you that idea. He's proven himself time and again to be nothing but an ad hominem attacker with nothing to add to the argument.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 08:10:15   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
This is wear Democrats will get extremely stupid, they have no where's else to go!



MatthewlovesAyn wrote:
What could have possibly given you that idea. He's proven himself time and again to be nothing but an ad hominem attacker with nothing to add to the argument.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 08:17:55   #
American Vet
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
I really did think you were above this crap, Kevyn!


Ha. He's a liberal. About all he has is posting memes...

| Reply
May 12, 2019 08:31:06   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Very childless and this is all the liberals have.




American Vet wrote:
Ha. He's a liberal. About all he has is posting memes...

| Reply
May 12, 2019 09:20:14   #
moldyoldy
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Trump is so broke that he can afford to take no salary as President.


If he refused his salary, that would mean something. He is using it for a tax write off, all the while making the government pay billions to his golf clubs every weekend.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 09:32:31   #
bmac32 Loc: West Florida
 
Smoke another one! You don't write off something you don't receive. No one forces anyone to play golf anywhere. Go back to sleep!!!



moldyoldy wrote:
If he refused his salary, that would mean something. He is using it for a tax write off, all the while making the government pay billions to his golf clubs every weekend.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 09:39:11   #
Lonewolf
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Trump is so broke that he can afford to take no salary as President.


Not to worry he can always make money by leaking more secrets after all he's president

| Reply
May 12, 2019 09:43:58   #
Morgan
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Not to worry he can always make money by leaking more secrets after all he's president


With any luck he'll soon be the richest homeless person, since we don't know for how long he'll be calling the US home.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 10:04:31   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Morgan wrote:
With any luck he'll soon be the richest homeless person, since we don't know for how long he'll be calling the US home.


Your luck ain't that good. He'll serve his two terms as President, then live out his days in the US, then be given a Presidential funeral.

If your luck holds, maybe you'll be asked to make sammiches for the reception.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 10:50:49   #
Morgan
 
archie bunker wrote:
Your luck ain't that good. He'll serve his two terms as President, then live out his days in the US, then be given a Presidential funeral.

If your luck holds, maybe you'll be asked to make sammiches for the reception.


Yep this said by someone who says he doesn't really like Trump, yeah right, I call Bullshit.

Anyone who would want this pea-cock to be president again needs their head examined.

As far as the election goes, we shall see, you want to count your chickens before they hatch, go right ahead, but that's usually the best way to get egg all over your face.

They only people who get my fabulous sammiches are people I love.

| Reply
May 12, 2019 11:13:24   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Morgan wrote:
Yep this said by someone who says he doesn't really like Trump, yeah right, I call Bullshit.

Anyone who would want this pea-cock to be president again needs their head examined.

As far as the election goes, we shall see, you want to count your chickens before they hatch, go right ahead, but that's usually the best way to get egg all over your face.

They only people who get my fabulous sammiches are people I love.
Yep this said by someone who says he doesn't reall... (show quote)


I'm not counting anything at all. I'm just ruffling your feathers.
Either way it goes, I still have to get up and go to work, and pay my bills.

It should dry up here later this afternoon. How bout you come push a mower around for a while? I'll make you a sammich, and fetch you a beer!

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.