One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Forget Trump, here are five reasons why Obama should have been impeached-
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
May 15, 2019 13:40:31   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
If Obama was the First Black Anything, the sunnuvabich was America's First Black Eye.



| Reply
May 15, 2019 13:44:00   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
as usual for the right wing, you left off a bit of fact from you opinion piece..

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever. Even black Americans were saying the Civil War was finally over.

an opinion piece from a rag like Washington Times, is only one more demonstration of the hate and lies generated by the right wing when they realized a black man was elected to the Presidency..

The explosion in the effort to hold down the minority right of our nation continues even stronger with the hateful orange pig in direction for now..

the increase in racial hate was and is the right wing hate that sees no more then rights for themselves and wants nothing of the American dream for non-whites, minorities of any kind..

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/us/white-supremacy-terrorism-soh/index.html

Tackle white supremacy as terrorism, experts say
By Mallory Simon and Sara Sidner, CNN

Updated 12:44 AM ET, Wed May 15, 2019

New York (CNN)Americans are being killed. Murdered not for what they have done or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Slaughtered again and again because, whether Jewish, or black, or simply not "pure" white, they are seen as a pestilence to be purged.
Their murderers are followers of a vile and hateful ideology that meets the FBI definition of terrorism. But some top current and former law enforcement officials say that they are not treated as terrorists, because they are American, and they are white.
as usual for the right wing, you left off a bit of... (show quote)


You can whitewash that son of a whore all you want, but there isn’t enough whitewash in the world to take the black stain that he put all over America with his Muslim. Imports and his starting. Ofrace wars and wars on police. These were actually minor when you look at what he really did and planned against this country.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 13:50:07   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
You can whitewash that son of a whore all you want, but there isn’t enough whitewash in the world to take the black stain that he put all over America with his Muslim. Imports and his starting. Ofrace wars and wars on police. These were actually minor when you look at what he really did and planned against this country.



Which causes you more problems, your stupidity or your uncontrollable hate?

Yes that black man in the office of President truly pissed you off and you will remain so to the day you die.

Bet it hurts even more when all of the world knows he did a far better job then the orange slug you voted for..



| Reply
May 15, 2019 15:31:26   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
Which causes you more problems, your stupidity or your uncontrollable hate?

Yes that black man in the office of President truly pissed you off and you will remain so to the day you die.

Bet it hurts even more when all of the world knows he did a far better job then the orange slug you voted for..

If Obama was the spawn of Barack Sr., the sunnuvabich is only 6% black, 50% white, and 44% Luo Deng Arab.
But if the sunnuvabich Obama was the spawn of Pak Subud and Stanley Ann Dunham, then the sunnuvabich Obama is 50% Indonesian and 50% white. So, regardless of the father, the sunnuvabich Obama doesn't have enough Black in him for a Trump supportin raysiss like me to hate. The sunnuvabich Obama is not who he is made to be.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 15:45:05   #
PJT (a regular here)
 
Permafrost....come on in 8 years Obama hardly did anything positive. Oh He gave over a billion dollars to Iran to fund its hated of America. But with your crude expressions I guess you approve of hatred.
Orange slug? Grow up!

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:05:59   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
Which causes you more problems, your stupidity or your uncontrollable hate?

Yes that black man in the office of President truly pissed you off and you will remain so to the day you die.

Bet it hurts even more when all of the world knows he did a far better job then the orange slug you voted for..


Quite a big picture of you that I don’t know. Is shit your new name?

| Reply
May 15, 2019 16:20:41   #
America 1 (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
Quite a big picture of you that I don’t know. Is shit your new name?


Should be it's all over his posts.
Socialism is his game.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 19:18:59   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
PJT wrote:
Permafrost....come on in 8 years Obama hardly did anything positive. Oh He gave over a billion dollars to Iran to fund its hated of America. But with your crude expressions I guess you approve of hatred.
Orange slug? Grow up!




Grow up and find a fact.. No American money was given to Iran.

It was all Iran money held for years from trade deal gone bad..

President Obama led the world in the recovery from the great recession. also known as the Bush recession. also called the wall street recession..

what would you like me to call your orange criminal?
this was a crook with ethics..
this was a crook with ethics.....

| Reply
May 15, 2019 19:21:15   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
Seth wrote:
In other words, Obama's criminality was just fine because he was a Democrat, but (profoundly) unproven charges levelled against President Trump along with all the bull**** you make up is grounds for impeachment and imprisonment.

Have you any idea what a jerk you make yourself look like every time you stick your 2¢ into anything?
In other words, Obama's criminality was just fine ... (show quote)



President Obama was not the subject of any criminal hearing..

Your orange con is a 3rd generation criminal. He has paid millions to stay out prison..



| Reply
May 15, 2019 19:23:31   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
PJT wrote:
Its hard enough for the best of us to admit we were wrong. So what do you expect from Obama worshippers.
Aside from letting blacks hand out "free phones" (and for doing so they got over $15 a phone from tax dollars) so druggies could call suppliers or clients), ask blacks to tell you what Obama did for blacks. Actually race relations got worse under their great black hope.


Wake up call... the phone plan came from the Bush people.. clue, President Obama had not yet been elected..



| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:31:43   #
Bcon (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
Grow up and find a fact.. No American money was given to Iran.

It was all Iran money held for years from trade deal gone bad..

President Obama led the world in the recovery from the great recession. also known as the Bush recession. also called the wall street recession..

what would you like me to call your orange criminal?


You claim to be so smart, yet you laud Obama, the biggest loser ever put in office, and the one who did the most damage to the country. That isn’t being smart, it is being completely obtuse.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:48:14   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
has not one thing to do with the lawless president we now have.


NOT lawless.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 20:50:02   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
You claim to be so smart, yet you laud Obama, the biggest loser ever put in office, and the one who did the most damage to the country. That isn’t being smart, it is being completely obtuse.


And he did nothing for black people. He did, however, push the racism bit. And it just continues to be used more and more uselessly.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 21:35:02   #
Smedley_buzkill (a regular here)
 
permafrost wrote:
President Obama was not the subject of any criminal hearing..

Your orange con is a 3rd generation criminal. He has paid millions to stay out prison..


Aww, Gee, a poster from Occupy Democraps. I understand they have changed their name to Occupy Dumbass when you became a member.

| Reply
May 15, 2019 22:11:15   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
Bcon wrote:
You claim to be so smart, yet you laud Obama, the biggest loser ever put in office, and the one who did the most damage to the country. That isn’t being smart, it is being completely obtuse.


Obama didn't lose anything. He knocked America on its schumer. Obama came in when the American economy collapsed because of bad loans given to people who couldn't pay them back. Obama's plan was to crush America's economy further. Every move the sunnuvabich made was to cripple America further. He gave General Motors to the unions and stiffed me, a bond holder and a stock holder. (I sold my Cadillac and will never buy a GM car, ever.)
Obama throttled businessman, raised taxes, created regulations, stopped energy production, and tried every economic trick to make America weak.
America noticed, and voted for the guy who is making America great again.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.