One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
to all those who refuse to remember why the russia investigation got started
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Apr 12, 2019 13:54:29   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
To trump and all those whose selective memory, that wont allow them to hear why we investigated!



https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/?utm_term=.76d9e3f38970

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:01:18   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
To trump and all those whose selective memory, that wont allow them to hear why we investigated!



https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/?utm_term=.76d9e3f38970


Yeah,ok..Investigation started because you Rats couldn't accept that people voted for President Trump,instead of your Witch Killery!!!...

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:04:31   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
To trump and all those whose selective memory, that wont allow them to hear why we investigated!



https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/?utm_term=.76d9e3f38970


If you rely on the Wapo, you'll never be any smarter than rachell maddows membership goon proselytes.

I like ya son, so I'm trying to get ya a little sharper than a bowling ball.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:10:22   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
To trump and all those whose selective memory, that wont allow them to hear why we investigated!



https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/?utm_term=.76d9e3f38970


It started for the same reason Democrats do everything they do. In a desperate hatefilled obsession to get Trump.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:27:16   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
If you rely on the Wapo, you'll never be any smarter than rachell maddows membership goon proselytes.

I like ya son, so I'm trying to get ya a little sharper than a bowling ball.


the only sources that wouldn't back this report up would be fox

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:32:24   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
If you rely on the Wapo, you'll never be any smarter than rachell maddows membership goon proselytes.

I like ya son, so I'm trying to get ya a little sharper than a bowling ball.


https://ig.ft.com/sites/trumps-russian-connections/

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:34:01   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
It started for the same reason Democrats do everything they do. In a desperate hatefilled obsession to get Trump.


it started when the FBI intercepted phone calls from Russians and trumps campaign!!!!

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:36:02   #
Reality (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
To trump and all those whose selective memory, that wont allow them to hear why we investigated!



https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/?utm_term=.76d9e3f38970


Apparently you forgot that Comey leaking his memos to a professor is what started the attempted coup. Comey even said so himself.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 14:42:33   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
the only sources that wouldn't back this report up would be fox


The only "progressive leftist sources"

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 15:00:32   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
The only "progressive leftist sources"


His idea of fair and balanced is a panel made of representatives from MSNBC, CNN, and HUFFPOST, debating why Trump should be impeached.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 15:08:55   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
it started when the FBI intercepted phone calls from Russians and trumps campaign!!!!


It started with Feenstine and Mcstain., feenesteene used one of her staffers,; Dan Jones.

He was given 50 to 60 million to fund the dossier.

Dan Jones was the actual person who hired Fusion GPS and he was also the employer of Christopher Steele.

Do you remember the "insurance policy" that Peter Strzokes ..brought to light by texting his globalist paramour dumpster...lisa page ??

Obama was quoted by Strokes "Ho" in a text , that Obama wanted to be kept in the loop.

Son, I'll keep trying to un-maddow your thinker.

I wish that Diablo'ette Frankenstein could be interviewed by someone like Mark Levin.

Unfortunately Feinstein has been kept out of the picture.

Maybe it's with the help from the Chinese as payment for some sort of treason she has committed with the Chinese, through her ex chauffeur "the Chinese Intelligence Agent"..

Flintsteins hubby and her have big business with China.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 15:10:24   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
His idea of fair and balanced is a panel made of representatives from MSNBC, CNN, and HUFFPOST, debating why Trump should be impeached.


Him and low IQ Maxine Waters.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 15:16:13   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
It started with Feenstine and Mcstain., feenesteene used one of her staffers,; Dan Jones.

He was given 50 to 60 million to fund the dossier.

Dan Jones was the actual person who hired Fusion GPS and he was also the employer of Christopher Steele.

Do you remember the "insurance policy" that Peter Strzokes ..brought to light by texting his globalist paramour dumpster...lisa page ??

Obama was quoted by Strokes "Ho" in a text , that Obama wanted to be kept in the loop.

Son, I'll keep trying to un-maddow your thinker.

I wish that Diablo'ette Frankenstein could be interviewed by someone like Mark Levin.

Unfortunately Feinstein has been kept out of the picture.

Maybe it's with the help from the Chinese as payment for some sort of treason she has committed with the Chinese, through her ex chauffeur "the Chinese Intelligence Agent"..

Flintsteins hubby and her have big business with China.
It started with Feenstine and Mcstain., feenesteen... (show quote)


It started long befor the dossier whuch has proven true

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 15:29:36   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Lonewolf wrote:
It started long befor the dossier whuch has proven true


We'll see when it was legal to start spying on a private citizen..Donald Trump.

| Reply
Apr 12, 2019 15:58:49   #
Lonewolf (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
We'll see when it was legal to start spying on a private citizen..Donald Trump.


if you contact anyone in the Russian government you will find out

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.